[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest OreoVampire

JIS and HS having alcohol .. OY and Lawyer Jang having coffee...what a couple... Im crying over that motorbike scene, since I know OS hes broke

Guest sunshine4ever

You guys are not gonna like me. I hoard both sites I just posted in case something happens to one of them. LOL. They're both loading for me now. Thank God!

Kim tells JS he has made a deal with OS and that OS wants JS out but Kim doesnt trust OS without JS. JS wants Kim to keep it a secret that he will be involved. Next scene: OS is drinking with HS and ask why the face? (She was thinking of motorbike ride) They both start to drink. Jang tells OY that OS did not take the money and that he only took some. He said that OS really loved her but OY doesnt want to hear it. Instead tells Jang that they need more flowers. Says she wants to go to the hospital only the day after tomorrow. Says she doesnt feel well.

@crixa: u break my heart my dear!!! =((
i keep telling myself not to ship JIS-SHK but i just cant do that. it's like when it comes to love, u just can not control ur emotion :)))
i like SHK for a very long time. i dont think i can call myself a fan of her cuz all i know about her is that she is the most beautiful actress in my heart. i might not know much about her but i always like her and wish her the best. i used to ship BiKyo but it was when i was a teenager. since i got older, i dont ship anymore. but this drama is an exception. i think maybe it's because O2 couple look so good together that i cant stop shipping them 8-}
hopefully after this drama ends, i would be back to normal :)))

HS ask OS why didnt he take the money. Was he trying to be cool? Says he's not clean and ask him to just live his dirty life. OS agrees and ask why did he love OY. Tells her that he was proud when he left becos he loves OY and she loved him back. Says OY would live to see him. He say they may be apart now but one day they will meet coincidently. He wonders how she is. He cries. He says she said she was happy but she looked so lonely. Curses at himself-says he shouldnt have made her love him , a person like him and that he should have just fooled her.

OS crying again after explaining things to HS *it so sad seeing it* *wish I know korean* now both of them running separately.. OS is jogging outside.. and Young jogging in her treadmill.. then OS call OY.. but she doesn't answer it even she knew it.. *whyy.. youngie.. emwhy??"

Guest OreoVampire

OS & OY going for joging???????? waeeeeeeeee...and windblowers crying like crazy here..
OS calling OY ..weehoooo!!! ...OY didnt pick uppp...  whyyyyyyyy :
:((

On their own, OS is jogging and OY walks on the threadmill. OS tries to call OY on the phone but she ignores the call. HS asks JS what if something happened to him when he is in with Kim. JS says no one can beat them. Says lets go to the countryside after this. They hug.