[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

I would not be surprised if OY, after everything that has happened, would offer to give the money OS needs before he leaves.

Guest NEWMARIO

[20130327][That Winter, The Wind Blows] 3-minute Ep14 Preview

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyhguf_20130327-that-winter-the-wind-blows-3-minute-ep14-preview_shortfilms

Guest mamamika

KyoRean said: mamamika said: Do u guys think a Bed scene could happen? This drama is not about purity at all. The writer has prepared so much physical contact btw them like hands holding, carrying, hugging, kisses on the forehead, head, cheek, lips, sleeping together,...when they are just oppa and dongsang. Now they are free of the lies and love each other so much, why can't they sleep together as man and women. They are now both facing dead. And what do you think you want to do with the one you are deeply in love on the last night of your life? Oh Soo is an growth man and did slept with many women before (Hee Joo, Jin sora). Now he loves Young a lot and always wants to touch Young when he is just her oppa, now he is free of the lies so he must surely want to touch her more. Young is an innocent girl, she is blind since she was 6, so she doesn't know exactly what people do when men and women sleep together, she is very curious about it, you can see when she ask Soo to tell her what the man and women doing in the film "one fine springday" they saw together. When she has to face the dead 90% i think she wouldn't care for the anger towards Soo anymore, just wants to be happy with the man she loves for the last time of her life. The situation to a bed scene happen could be on the last night before surgery i think.

Guest cho7na

youtube link Ep 14 preview  :

cr: Lily Nguyen

btw abt other drama's
pictures... i think nothing will beat TWTWB theme, coz their chemistry just *cough* sooo real  :x
n other for me their look awkward  :-/ (no offense) peace :)>-

Guest park_shindae

i bet the 1st night without oh soo in the house will be a sleepless one for youngie. i can feel episode 14 will be another heart breaker.

Guest malou1310

Spoilers Emerge for That Winter, Rep, “The Ending will be filmed this weekend”6757c56de645828a59d1d8eef9a7ad54.jpg

Spoilers are emerging for the highly acclaimed SBS drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows(Script by Noh Hee Kyeung, Directed by Kim Kyu Tae), while they are expecting to film the ending this weekend.

On March 26th, a representative for That Winter, The Wind Blows, spoke with Wstar news of Hankyung.com stating, “Will it be a happy ending or sad ending, as of now only the writer and director, and two leading actors, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo know the conclusion.”

“This upcoming weekend, or at the latest, the beginning of the upcoming week, is when we plan to film the ending.” The representative also urged, “We ask for you not to believe that the made up spoilers are real.”

Spoilers for That Winter, The Wind Blows are creating a buzz on online communities and like places. One netizen wrote, “What am I going to do? I have come across a spoiler forThat Winter, and “I heard Bae Jong Ok is really the person who had Oh Soo (Lee Jae Woo) killed.”

While another netizen offered a different spoiler, “It is a happy ending. Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo will be together.”

The drama representative also stated, “I think all of this [stems] from That Winterbeing popular. However, you cannot believe those types of spoilers; I ask for you to just watch the final broadcast.”

Meanwhile, That Winter, The Wind Blows concludes this upcoming April 3rd. (Photo Credit: SBS)

Source: Wstar News for Hankyung.com
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Thanks for the preview! I was trying so hard not to open soompi when I was at the office since last time my manager caught me watching the preview... =))
Now, I'm home and so happy that I get to watch it with eng sub,,,
tumblr_mdr3wiK1He1ra55ik.gif
But then I remember that I still need to go on Thursday...
sad4.gif
PS : I saw a picture of him with MC (he brought his belonging) but I did not see it on the preview... do I miss one of the preview?

OMG.. there are two previews for episode 14 and 15 (7 mins each)!!! Damn... If I know how to register and pay for it, I will definitely do it!!!

Guest OreoVampire

Thank you for sharing previews and translation all.

Watched That Winter The Wind Blows's preview for ep14. The translation makes my blood go down at a lower pressure. I don't think tissues can absorb my tears anymore, cuz I need a towel !!!
:(( :(( :(( .. Writer Noh, you are smaller and cuter than me, but you are so cruel with your pen. Awesome. 3 more episodes and final. *Sob* . All I want to know are there more kisses scenes ?. Any romance romance would happen? The truth is in the hand of those 4 people PD-Nim, writer-Nim, JIS & SHK. After all episodes complete, what will we do every wednesday and thursday? all those beautiful nightmares will soon end.  :(( :((

8694a4c27d1ed21bd7d3e295ac6eddc451da3fac

cr baidu

574e9258d109b3de1bb6cf64cdbf6c81800a4cb4

1e30e924b899a901d08dee3b1c950a7b0208f507

Guest OreoVampire

Correct me if Im wrong. From the preview, is that money that OS giving to MC? MC look so shocked, may be he is suprise OS manage to get that huge amount 7.8won. MC appearance is different without lipsticks LOL , looks pale and he's dying, poor MC .. gosshh don't tell me OS is safe and OY is making her walk to remember :(( mc.jpg