[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Anyeongg windblowers... :-h

I want to share my prediction ending. I think moo chul was going to die. Regardless he had died of cancer or perhaps saved oh soo from president kim. oh young successful operation and she could see again. Maybe in episode 14 tomorrow she still can’t forgive lies oh soo. but after knowing the fact that oh soo turned into a human after meet her and the fact that she love oh soo so much too, she can forgive him slowly. And finally, they both live happily and have children who are handsome and beautiful. Is this too much? :-? hehehe .. overall, for some reason I still think that this will be a happy ending .. :x

Guest dandelion606

2013032601001188300074492.jpg
JIS prepares HERA cosmetic gifts to the staffs~~ This is the new pic released by HERA HOMME. I think they PS it too much, he looks much better in the drama...
http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1159807.htm

Guest dark19

dandelion606 said: 2013032601001188300074492.jpg
JIS prepares HERA cosmetic gifts to the staffs~~ This is the new pic released by HERA HOMME. I think they PS it too much, he looks much better in the drama...
http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1159807.htm

thank you, @tessieroo, that helps a little bit. By the way, I like your non-incendiary take on the forced kiss, I'm glad other people weren't shocked, appalled, and otherwise disgusted, but just thinking, 'Oh Soo, did you really have to go there? I guess, being who you are, you did..."
And Where oh where is our preview - aren't they usually out Sunday night???

Guest OreoVampire

ZarraJae

wrote:

»

wangnyeo said:<br />

<br />

malou1310 said:<br />

[CLIPS] 19.03.13 K-news compared JYJ Kim Jae Joong's lips with Song Hye Kyo's lips<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

loooool where is

@ZarraJae

?!!  

=))

<br />

love it 

:x

<br />

<br />

<br />

@wangyeo

Hahahaa, I'm here, though a little bit late but :<br />

<br />

<br />

My (JJ)  lips would fit SHK so well, huh, in that case?  

=))=))=))

msbae77 said:

anheong windblowers :-h

I want to share my hunch of a possible ending scenario...though as much as I want both OS and OY to live happily ever after, I believe the story ends with either OS or OY passing away.  And I believe it will be OY. We can't escape the fact that she has cancer.  She may live a little bit longer, like 3 years, but enough time for her to spend and share beautiful memories with OS.  She will die leaving OS with either a son or daughter for him to love and care.  In this way, he can atone for his past mistakes, when he was living as a gambler or a conman. And also, in this way, he can also be at peace with himself of the fact that he was left under a tree like a trash, living like a trash. He has now a reason to live a decent life.  And I'd rather see OY dead, because it would be hard for her to continue living, knowing all of her family (dad, mom, real bro) are gone, then now OS...For me, this would be a satisfactory ending..maybe sad but more realistic.  And also, with this ending, after how many years, who knows OS might look for another partner in life, so to all single ladies out there, let your imaginations and fantasies begin..lol...

But I'm still hoping for a happy ending where both of them live...

[-O<

Guest tiffany.shin

ohayyo said: Love said: kdramafanusa said: Love said: Someone mentioned on the previous page, that JIS gets paid $90,000/per episode. Is it 90,000 won? or US $90,000? If someone know, please share. I'm very curious when it comes to JIS lolz.

Hi Chingus,

Sorry to dampen the HE mood but just read from Baidu that the ending is only scheduled to film by next week 3 days before Wednesday. The crew somehow told all audiences to stop predict the finale as only 4 ppl has the Finale script. They are PD Noh, Director Kim, SHK and JIS.

Lets pray hard for a very very truly Happy ending for our O2 couple then!!
^:)^

luvanya said: HEy Everyone!!!
I AM GOING TO say something RIdiculous now, I cant believe i would think this too. I guess, these days my inteligence is regressing. This is when, the first BTS Videos came  out. And, after i watched the first one i was like " Oh MY GOD! He speaks just like he does in the drama... " lol
Dont ask me what kind of thought that is.... LoL. 
NOw, FOR A FAVOR. Guys, i have a huge EXAM this THURSDAY. And, I NEED ALL THE LUCK I can. So if you guys dont mind..... PLZ WISH ME LOADS OF LUCK...... THANK YOu. You dont have to say... all the best on this forum. IF you could just mentally wish me luck. THat would be enough.THank you.

forevergirl said: waaaaaaaaaaa, My heart and mind can't put at ease right now, I suddenly have to go out of town, I wouldnt be able to watch live streaming! why did it have to be on wed-thurs! 
its already tuesday now!