[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest monkie2804

@jjsweeter0211 I've been hoping for that episode too. If not both JIS and SHK at the same time, then please at least one of them. JIS' variety skills have improved a lot since military, so I'm sure if he can appear on RM, that would be one hell of an episode. My favorite actor on my favorite variety show >.< But some fans have pointed out that it might be hard due to his previous work with Jihyo. I personally don't think it should be an issue though since they are all professional actor/actress. Please SBS, get him on RM!!! Ha Ji Won appeared after Secret Garden and Han Ga In also appeared after her own drama, there's some hope for us to see JIS or SHK on RM right?
@icysolo I wanted to say that too LOL

Keke.. I love Running Man.. I've been watching it ever since it started...To have our leads as guest would totally make my day..My favorite actress SHK and the actor I came to know and love Jo In Sung plus Running Man..That would totally heaven for me...but as a fan of SHK for a long time, she really don't go to variety shows....I've read in SHK's thread that she wanted to but people around her doesn't want too...maybe not during the airing of TWTWB's since it will spoil the feeling for this drama when we see JIS and SHK chasing around and ripping someones nametag..(Geez!Just imagining makes me giddy already..keke)
Oh my!!! I must say, only the hot/handsome ones can pull off those colorful coats.. I can now appreciate Oh Soo's red pants and his multiple colors of coats now that I see RM members wear it.. (Esp. Kwang Soo and Gary..)  =)) Love how they parody it and made a special of it... RM is one of the most popular if not the most variety show in Korea and even in Asia...TWTWB's is truly becoming bigger and bigger....Fighting!!! 

Guest LevyDao

I love running man a lot!!! But i prefer SHK appears on Healing Camp rather than that cuz I wanna to listen to her story. It's more meaning full to see she opens herself! /:)

Guest dandelion606

ok, so remember that our Soo oppa was slapped 10 times?!
876e2db8gw1e2y8mil7rqg.gif

and poor Soo, he was splashed against for another 5 times!
876e2db8gw1e315fh92qtg.gif

now you understand why JIS is paid so high XD! (about $90,000 per episode) 

OMG I freaking loved ep 13 soooo much!!! The forced/wanted kiss was so good. I really hope they will have their happy ending together because while they cant live without each other, I cant live without them too :(. If only JIS and SHK could marry for real...

Guest monkie2804

That 5th water splash looks like a face wash (or some other kind of cosmetics) CF for me. That skin and that face is perfection :P 

Talking abt the money, i'm curious how many our O2 couple could make per episode ? Hoping they are well paid for all effort they put in. Btw, i wanna ask JIS and SHK fans about their next project. I heard SHK will go to China in Apr to filming new movie with Chang Chen. How's abt JIS? Is he going to do new movie soon? Hoping JIS and SHK will do a CF together... I wanna see them together so much, even just on screen. 
And Why SBS didn't release BTS for each ep? 16 eps is way too short, at least they should give us some BTS, except there's something fishy or too intimate btw 2 lead actor and actress that they need to hide... Lol.. Just dreaming

Guest malou1310

‘Influential Fashionista,’ The Pearl Earrings Song Hye Kyo Chose, “Kim Yuna, too?”download4.jpeg

[X Sports News=Public Culture Desk] Actress Song Hye Kyo’s sophisticated jewelry styling is a hot topic.

By introducing her own fashion items through her role as Heiress Oh Young in the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama,That Winter, The Wind Blows, Song Hye Kyo is positing herself as an influential fashionista. Her style items identify with people in their 20s through 40s, and soon after an episode airs, everything from her lipstick and clothing to jewelry become an issue.

The key point to Song Hye Kyo’s styling are the earrings. In particular, the gentle curve of the pearl earrings she wore in episode 12 has been collecting interest and are known to be from the brand, J. Estina, which both Kim Yuna and Son Yeon Jae have worn in the past,

Meanwhile, with the final episodes of the drama that has not missed first place,That Winter, The Wind Blows, remaining everyone is curious to see what future dramatic developments will be shown. In addition, everyone is anticipating Song Hye Kyo’s styling.

Public Culture Desk itstyle@xportsnews.com

Source:XSPORTSNEWS
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net6807176377.jpg

Guest iheartyou1518

I'm really hoping for a TWTWB special since Thursday slot will be empty after ep 16 ends..  
please! please! kdrama gods answer my prayer!!  [-O< :))

@ verona, for what i have read, the chinese movie starts their filming in May and in the mean while, in April, i think we will probably get to see them doing their promotion for the drama in some of Asia countries according to the news..hopefully we'll get to see O2 again then  [-O<

Guest moom_1

hi all Twtwb fans, i am de-lurking to share what softy has written abt Korean fans and their reactions to the forced kiss in epi 13- hope it helps us to understand the drama and the writer's intentions better " I mentioned to my Korean friends what the online reaction was by international fans to that forced kiss scene and thankfully it seems Koreans do not share the same views. They had no issues with it whatsoever and some even went so far as to call it romantic. My friends were stunned that anyone could deem Soo’s behavior as any kind of harassment and balked at the idea. I didn’t want to take their words for it so I made them go online and check what other Korean fans of the show said. Turns out there was no need since so many called this their favorite scene so far –surprisingly the online reaction in Korea was a lot more swooning than any negative reaction. " credit to Softy at soulsrebel.wordpress.com

Guest OreoVampire

moom_1 said: hi all Twtwb fans, i am de-lurking to share what softy has written abt Korean fans and their reactions to the forced kiss in epi 13- hope it helps us to understand the drama and the writer's intentions better " I mentioned to my Korean friends what the online reaction was by international fans to that forced kiss scene and thankfully it seems Koreans do not share the same views. They had no issues with it whatsoever and some even went so far as to call it romantic. My friends were stunned that anyone could deem Soo’s behavior as any kind of harassment and balked at the idea. I didn’t want to take their words for it so I made them go online and check what other Korean fans of the show said. Turns out there was no need since so many called this their favorite scene so far –surprisingly the online reaction in Korea was a lot more swooning than any negative reaction. " credit to Softy at soulsrebel.wordpress.com

Guest sunshine4ever

@moom_1 thanks for delurking and sharing about the kiss and Korean fans' view. I think maybe I should go on DB ever once in a while and share different views so people will see something else but then again it takes too much effort. Rather spend time here with you guys since I don't have time. :)

197B7A3550EE8B6C085EF4

This is okay right? Haven't commit any mistake?keke..thanks jjsweeter for this...geez!!I almost died with his stare...Cant---breath----right---now.....kekeke...Ooooh!! I'm melting.. #:-S Ahhh guess I also caught the "Oh Soo fever" I just don't want to admit it since I've been crushed and burned by shipping so hard before..keke....
@utkim: wow..hope they come to were I live since its part of Asia.  [-O< Just thinking of seeing Kyo after being a fan for 13 years makes me happy..plus JIS that would really seal the deal... 8->