[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Dearies, let's try our best not hurting other fans here  :-* 

Thanks to everyone for links, pics, news, funny and insightful comments  :-*

Can't wait for tomorrow...and i think i will start to watch dirty carnival by weekend :D

just reminding how tempting they both could be keke...perhaps no need to remind
130220e04hdtv1080iskinn.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

Happy Wednesday to WindBlowers :x :x :* >:D<
viewimage.php?id=joinsung&no=29bcc427b68

Thanks so much for many wonderful posts :* You guys rock :x

20130319132055.jpg

Hi wind blowers .. I have seen many of u decided to see Dirty carnival for JIS in the weekend .. as an advice from a friend / wind blower >>>
do not do !!!    :-t
because he was soooooo good in that movie and it is a similar to OS in term of gangster theme ,,  by the end of movie , u can not help but u will be sooooo immersed in the story of the movie & be so much touched ,, it kind of :-?  IDK how to describe but it will affect u guys for many daaaaaaaaaaaays 
so while we approaching the final episodes of TWTWB ,, it is gonna give u more bad feeling as in the ending of movie >>  he died TT

please I would like to ask about the preview of eps 12 & 13 .. the videos  I saw were only 3 min .. plus many pics & translated scenes I have never found in a video format !! 
did any of u see the long 7 min preview video ?? 

Thanks in advance 

:-*

I have a feeling either Jin Sung or Moo Chul will die protecting their friendship w/ Oh Soo. Boss Kim is going after Oh Soo and it seems like he is getting tired of Moo Chul for not getting the job done. Moo Chul is starting to see a different side to Oh Soo and I have a feeling he might try to come back to Oh Soo's side in the end. Boss Kim is now trying to make Jin Sung work for him and betray Oh Soo. Jin Sung's fate is unclear but I just hope he doesn't die.

Hi Chingus,

Morning! This is the day we have been waiting for after the ever-so-long 5 days! :) Just saw somethg fr DC just now. If google translate isn't that much difference, I think wuri Oppa Soo is going to confess with a Braille letter.

I can't think of any other k-dramas which is more romantic than these. Piggy back rides, back-hugs, baking fun, etc. Oppa, u didn't just create those with your Youngie. We are there too!! IOI 

How can any other drama surpass all these signature scenes in future in the k-land? These 2 have already registered all the romantics! (Swoon)

I finally watched last week's episodes and i cried way too much ! If it is like that now I don't what it will be by the end of the drama T_T
I'm so excited about today though !!! I can't wait to see Young figuring out how she feels about Oh Soo  :\">
I'm really curious about Secretary Wang ! Sometimes I like her, sometimes I don't but it really frustrates me not to be able to figure out who she really is. She has to be one of the most interesting character I have ever come across in dramas !

Oh Young is getting married? to that gold digger? @-) Nooooo, it's a joke right?
I expect Oh Soo to pull a Taeyang and start singing "Wedding Dress" at the altar =)) haha oh I wouldn't mind Soo's singing at all. :-* His sexiness makes up for everything.
Yayyy it's finally Wednesday in Seoul. ^:)^ Oh Wednesday, I've been expecting you and you too, Thursday. [-O<
And it will go back to hell again after Thursday. Story of my life. :((

SHG is soooooo pretty in that beautiful wedding dress...
:x
how i wish my face looks like her..
but i'm glad that my husband is not JIS or looks like him..

if not, i'll awake 24/7, watching, spying him... because i knew how handsome and sexy JIS is.. definitely, women will go crazy after him
:))  =))

Guest bibidep

I think this article is talking about the 1 episode broadcast in Singapore was number 1 record jackpot.   Also aired in Singapore even before broadcast in Japan.  They think the cast will come to promote the drama after the drama finish broadcast in Korea.

20130320080808138.jpg

국내 방영이 끝나지 않은 드라마가 외국에서 방송되는 것은 이례적인 일. 더불어 '그 겨울, 바람이 분다'는 원채널 방송 첫 회부터 타깃 시청률 1%를 넘기며 시작과 동시에 시청률 대박을 기록했다.

조정호 대표는 "1회부터 반응이 이렇게 뜨거울 줄 몰랐다. 향후 '그 겨울, 바람이 분다'는 시청률 상승과 함께 한류 열풍 재점화의 기점이 될 것"이라고 내다봤다.

'그 겨울, 바람이 분다'는 싱가포르 외에도 일본 및 다수 아시아 국가에 판매돼 방송을 앞두고 있다. 국내 방송이 끝난 후 출연진들은 해외 프로모션을 진행할 예정이다.

[티브이데일리 김진경 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진=티브이데일리DB]

기사제보 및 보도자료 news@tvdaily.co.kr

Credit to TVdaily.co