[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

tessieroo said: Whoa! The conversation between Attorney Jang and Wang - 

He asks what if the fingerprint and DNA comes back and shows OS is her

real brother? And Wang says "Then we should chase him out. Because he's a dangerous brother to Oh Young." WTF? So this beotch doesn't even really care if he's her real brother or not, she wants him gone. Period.

I'm stunned. I thought maybe, just maybe my first impressions of Wang were wrong but nope. She's pure evil and selfish.   what if she finds out that the Man he wants him to die is no other than his son whom he abandoned him..hehehhehe I wonder what will she gonna do!
remember when OY asked about her sister? she was panicking

Yoon Yong Shin, Jo In Sung resemblance?
=))
13201319467789.jpg

Yoon Yong Shin showed on his Twitter a picture with sunglasses (as above)
accompanied by encouragement " Fighting, that winter"

source: http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1362139048474285002
Note: For someone don't know who is he: As far as I know, he have been a famous singer :D ,
a funny MC
In 2009, he became a regular cast member in Radio Star of MBC's Golden Fishery and SBS's Family Outing. He was also a judge in Mnet's Superstar K in 2009. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoon_Jong-shin )
I like him in Family Outing :)

Guest myhepyending

i think OY already know that OS is not her real brother....i think she needs someone beside her bcoz she does not trust the people around her...and she trust OS bcoz she gave him many opportunity to kill her but he didn't....so she's kinda trust him, a little bit a think....or perhaps she's fall for him already....arghhh~~~ i'm cracking my head now to break the curiosity....  ~X(

Guest park_shindae

i cried in the scene where OY and OS were talking at the ski resort. The moment OS cried in silence was so heartbreaking. 

Guest loverilindra

Poor me....  I'm not yet watch eps 6 and 7 with engsub.... So busy...
But I have download the subtitle... hehehe

msbae77 said: just bought on itunes A Pink's My My. its the song played when they were snow tubing. love love love that scene coz of the forehead kiss, it was sooo adorable. i wonder when will the ost be available on itunes. *me patiently waiting but checking itunes everyday*

sukma_shinhye said: guys, while waiting patiently Wednesday to come...let me share my thought.

The conversation between OY and OS in the night when they were trip, OS told OY that he had his first love died because of an accident, i'm not sure if he told about the motorbike. But then i remember the scene when OY met HS in Mira's parents cafe, HS told OY that her sister died because the accident when she rode a motorbike. that's why OS never rode a motorbike or let her to ride a motorbike when HS asked him.
Then at the end the conversation between OY-OS, OY told OS that ''He made a  mistake''. I dont know, i feel that statement seemed strange yet strong to be said by OY. Did she already known even from the first time, or after HS told her, that OS wasn't her real brother, but he is another Oh soo? Well,  it's just my random thought..

patricia annreyes said:

Can I ask something? Does anyone here knows what's the background music when they went on a trip? Thank you in advance! )

@patricia annreyes, the song called "my my" from A-Pink

Here is the link to the song :

I knew it! That's why the voices sounds familiar to me because its APink's song. :)))

Thank so much! :)

@mslee I know right! and too many WHAT IFS right now as well..
JIS is really a good actor glad u like him! ehehhehe
I also think that OY knows its the OS whom she met 1yr ago, I think that when OS read the letter for her, she might feel that day OS can be trusted.. just some speculation

Guest Loveee

Patiently waiting for more interviews where I can read about funny moments behind the scene between Jung In Soo & Song Hye Kyo and how they praise each other's acting abilities. They are both amazing and have improved their already amazing acting skills. I hope this drama wins many awards.