[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi Windblowers,

I'm heading off to work. Please take good care of the house! :) Bye *waves* <3

That_Winter_The_Wind_Blows_02_Baros_DF_avi_0015.jpg
^Sorry to make you look at Oh Soo and Jin Sung's back. Hehe. No time to capture their faces right now.

@flossie, thanks. :) If you find some funny news of TWTWB and/or fun posts in Baidu, maybe you can share with me and others here? A lot of other Chunsas are not active here. They only come to post and then leave. Hehe. :) Only me here. I'm camping out in this thread.

@lyra_brillantez, thanks so much for the reminders. <3

Guest ziimblu

I just thought about JIS dotted number at the press conference of this drama (and how I thought I needed a re-configuration of my eyeglasses)... Considering the first 5 episodes, I am glad JIS "redeemed" himself. If he delivers as much, or more, in the coming episodes, I won't ever mind those dotted suits ever again. Not even if the dots will come in various sizes or colors. Oooops, m&m candies-covered suit! Or glossy-Skitties-coated pants?

wow...so many pages to check...i just went couple pages but i stopped cuz i was luffin at it....half of it is fangirlin ( u cant stop fangurls heart, I totally understand cuz i do tht with my yoochunnie), then, shipping (yes they do haf awesome chemistry) n sexuality preference talking hahaha....u gurls (guys if there is any) are hilarious lol...

this is to a post that questioned bout JIS suited for the role.i believe every.actors n actresses is prefect for the role they portrayed.

cant wait for tmr..my only for now is tht death pill NEED to be out of tht house..... since it has been listed we will a love line between JS n HS, i guess we will haf few episodes to understand HS attitude towards OS...

i pray tht OS will seal tht luxurious lips of OY( doesnt SHK haf kissable full lips) before tht fiancé...

wil be back tmr after watching the episode.... toodles...

@ loucong, that pic must be at least 4 years ago and he doesn't endorse for Laneige any more, but now for Hera..and for info, Kyo and JIS had been long time friends for long time ago when they both were under the same agency Sidus.  Maybe for another CF then :D

Few pics to share @ korean blog
2-4.jpg
2-3.jpg
3-2.jpg
4.jpg
http://blog.naver.com/violette00/30160817737

Guest katkat88

Some Nice Captures of Oh Soo
Gorgeous Oh Sooos1k.jpgos3nz.jpg
os2wv.jpg
os4l.jpg
os5m.jpg

Flirt Oh Sook02f.jpg
k03iy.jpg
k04r.jpg

Confused Oh Soo (Coz he's starting to fall in love  with Oh Young:x)love1tk.jpg
love2tm.jpg
cc6k.jpg
cc7b.jpg
cc10s.jpg
candy4k.jpg
river1d.jpg
river2d.jpg
river3z.jpg
sleep1t.jpg
sleep2o.jpg
sleep4.jpg
sleep3.jpg

Frustrated Oh Sooos9p.jpg
os8h.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Kim Bum: “Since My Debut 5 Years Ago, I’ve Never Rested More Than 1 Week at Once”
halves in unison February 26, 2013
Kim Bum: “Since My Debut 5 Years Ago, I’ve Never Rested More Than 1 Week at Once”

Kim Bum participated in a fashion shoot with magazine “Elle,” which will be included in the March edition.

On February 26, several teaser pictures were released ahead of time to the joy of many fans. Captured in various angles, Kim Bum gives off different moods sporting different styles of clothing. He confidently stares at his target and he gives off an edgy feel with his various tattoos and accessories.

He also participated in an interview with the magazine after the photoshoot. “I made my debut at age 17 through ‘Outrageous Women’ and also participated in various projects like sitcoms, dramas, and movies,” said Kim Bum. “In the past 5-6 years, I have not rested more than a week at a time. I thought that I was too focused on running forward so I rested for a year and a half. Being able to rest and reflect on the past became a turning point.”

The reporter asked about his real personality. Kim Bum shared, “I tend to not be afraid of changes. There are a lot of fans who are waiting for me to act in melodramatic projects, but I think I still lack in acting that area.”

He continued, “Rather, I’m planning to be more energetic and fun through my character’s relationship with Jung Eun Ji in the current drama I’m in called ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows.’”

kim-bum-1-540x349.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/26/kim-bum-since-my-debut-5-years-ago-ive-never-rested-more-than-1-week-at-once/

SKimura said:

I don't think JIS and SHK could ever become a real life couple as it would be awkward for everyone. JIS is in the same baseball team as Hyun Bin and Jang Dong Gang.  Hyun Bin and SHK were a couple after Worlds Within.  HB and JDG are very close to each other.  JDG is also close to SHK.  The dynamics is complicating.

What a shame ...