[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest tru3luv316

Does anyone know whether or not the rest of the OST will come out? I'm talking about those piano songs from drama ;)

@coleenex ‎​​​​‎‎​H̲̣̣̣̥ǎ̜̣̍²=))H̲̣̣̣̥ǎ̜̣̍²=))H̲̣̣̣̥ǎ̜̣̍²=))H̲̣̣̣̥ǎ̜̣̍².

I have same tought with you about him.. But I really a O2 shippers despite that tought.. N knowing that yups is break my delunations for sure.. N I've been in others thread for twtb just now.. Yups most all of it so devastated after hear the news .. As I predict .. ƪ‎​​‎​(-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩__-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)Ʃ

Wondering.. if SHG then tell the "bombs" in few weeksd to come to make it more ..

.. But kinda like it if she does it too.. With someone new.. I hope .. To make it neutral.. But as long as she happy the "past" is fine.. ~O)

Same as you too coleenex.. The reason I watch is SHG.. Now I'm back on track =)) .. Shg.. (ง'̀⌣'́)ง ..

It would have been better if he's gay ... no offense tho :))

SBS tried to keep BTSs from us to get some advantages..well, they fail now. I dont even want to get a piece. JIS is so good at acting, I'm wondering why he's not on the nominees list for Baeksang Award. Then it might be super awkward if Soo and Young awarded as The Best Couple =))

waaaaaaaaaahhh!!!..my shipper heart  =(( =(( =(( :(( :(( :((  although I'm happy for JIS that he is in a relationship now but I want my O2 couple!!..I'm a shipper you know..heheh..InSung!!!..why did you do this to me..LOL

@strawberry555 said:

I have same tought with you about him.. But I really a O2 shippers despite that tought.. N knowing that yups is break my delunations for sure.. N I've been in others thread for twtb just now.. Yups most all of it so devastated after hear the news .. As I predict .. ƪ‎​​‎​(-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩__-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)Ʃ

Wondering.. if SHG then tell the "bombs" in few weeksd to come to make it more ..
.. But kinda like it if she does it too.. With someone new.. I hope .. To make it neutral.. But as long as she happy the "past" is fine.. ~O)

Same as you too coleenex.. The reason I watch is SHG.. Now I'm back on track =)) .. Shg.. (ง'̀⌣'́)ง ..

@_Charlotte_ said:

It would have been better if he's gay ... no offense tho

SBS tried to keep BTSs from us to get some advantages..well, they fail now. I dont even want to get a piece. JIS is so good at acting, I'm wondering why he's not on the nominees list for Baeksang Award. Then it might be super awkward if Soo and Young awarded as The Best Couple .

=))

@strawberry555 I feel ya!!!  I'm still going to buy TWTWB DVD with Eng Subtitle because I'm a die hard fan of SHK! \m/

@_charlotte_ LOL!!! Your comment was totally awesome =))

Guest hotchilli

Yup! That was my first thought too: it would have been a whole LOT better if he was "HAPPY" (another word for gay)! Then my heart would not shattered in to thousand pieces for OY! Now I only watch the drama b/c of the one and only SHK!!! Aza azaFighting! :)

she ever asked him whether he had girlfriend or not but he didn't answer... that's why we kept on guessing until the (heart) breaking news... haha...

34dieir.jpg

dw282q.jpg

edit :
the scene was taken from almost the end of episode 11

Guest marshmelliey

now every woman in the world wishing JIS to be a gay after dispatch revealed his relationship with KMH  =))

This is for the O2 shippers:

smiley_huglongarms.gif

I understand how you feel guys...Don't worry, it will get better after few days, weeks.....When your done mending your hearts, do join us in here again, buy the DVD too (keke) because this thread is fun because of each and everyone in here.... :-bd
Your shipping hearts might have sunk but there is another ship that is more stable and calm and is worthy of shipping too and that is friendship between the two leads...
Himnae guys...

Guest hotchilli

Same here, Lovinsline. It is 2:30 am where am at and Im still upset, resent, hurt, deceived, regret, empty and cheated! Now I have to go and delete ALL of my O2 couples pictures out of my phone tomorrow! Letting go us sooooo hard :(( :( ! Then I will check in to a rehab afterward for help to get rid of the withdrawal of TWTWB 8-} !

Guest OreoVampire

well mmmmmmmm.......it breaks my heart tho... feel like packing things and fly to Korea .. waee waee :((

OK, let's think of the good side,,,  :-w  what is happening? :-? Ok I slaps my face 3 times now.
Oh Gashhh ... Let's put aside everything that's ruin all good things about this drama. Please, All I have in my head is now, this Drama is EPIC, epic !!! I wanna believe this for the rest of mylife.. it's an untold fairy tales. JIS&SHK made it. Thank You.  ^:)^

Alright then, Let's be professional,  I still like to hang out on this thread and cherished the drama. Luckily I didn't hang out so much at shippers side, since I don't feel my heart beating so much for them to be as couple after the drama end. I'm glad I'm actually someone who is clear that I loved this drama so much, and more. I'm a fan of JIS and SHK officially, and that makes it forever. I'm glad after this news came out about JIS and another girl, and this completely put SHK out from any rumous about dating her costar. Thank You JIS for making things clear. They both work so hard. They both have been so professional so far, and so much for excellent performance in TWTWB they gain praised and respect from myself and people. I wish them all the best, and hope they will win all awards in an upcoming awards ceremonies. To SHK, hey come on, you'll find better man soon, coz you are so innocent and beautiful like Youngie, awesome and beautiful like SHK ... aja aja fighting !
Ok, I need to stop before tears run out. 

Loads luv, Young, KyoRean

Remember, this is what they called DRAMA ok. so cherished TWTWB forever.

OFFICIAL THAT WINTER THE WIND BLOWS FOREVER

:)>-

:-L  :-& 

:(( :

Guest hotchilli

@lovinslevine I think most of everyone here is still shocked! I feel like this is a nightmare and I hadn't even gone to sleep, yet! As I said in my other posting, the noona from Spring Days is better looking than this current ahjuma :D ! Sorry in advance to all her fans (if any), in my k drama years I have not seen a celebrity/model that this...."un-pretty" 8-X ! Sorry! My opinions...again! Peace \m/ !

I've been silent reader all this while but this breaking news really sunk my In Sung-Hye Kyo ship.=(( =(( =(( And I'm glad I'm not the only one. LOL. >:D<  :)>-  =)) =))

Yeah, just like you guys I'm still stuck in TWTWB withdrawal , have no idea how to stop but seems like I've found a perfect cure now.O:-) O:-) O:-)
Just want to drop by here and say...
It's okay not to be okay. 
Our In Sung - Hye Kyo ship sunk but our O2 couple live happily ever after, remember?Let's group hug everyone... Fangirl life never be easy. LOL>:D>:D>:D<

@hotchilli i know fans should be happy because he's happy, but i still can't get over the fact that it's not song hye kyo. i guess you mean spring day's ahjumma is go hyun jung. yes she is neat and pretty.. but i think GHJ really support when JIS together with dearest SHK<33.. but i always hope if someday there a chance and his destiny must be song hye kyo (sorry) =((

jjeennyy19

wrote:

»

This is for the O2 shippers:<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I understand how you feel guys...Don't worry, it will get better after few days, weeks.....When your done mending your hearts, do join us in here again, buy the DVD too (keke) because this thread is fun because of each and everyone in here.... 

:-bd

<br />

Your shipping hearts might have sunk but there is another ship that is more stable and calm and is worthy of shipping too and that is friendship between the two leads...<br />

Himnae guys...

it's been awhile since i posted since i've been really busy but i do lurk and check sometimes. 
@hotchilli the spring days lady, go hyun jung is really beautiful. i loved her in queen seondeok.  she was so evil but she portrayed it so well.  I think she was also like miss korea or something like that.   But I think you are right about the assumed gf of JIS.  I had to check who the girl is and from what drama she's on.  I've watched one of her drama that's it but I don't remember who she is lol. From the pictures on yahoo I don't see anything striking well maybe she's nice.
Anyways, back to the drama when is the dvd coming out?  Since the news broke out I don't even care about the BTS lol I'm bad.  But I will buy the dvd and the soundtrack (or the soundtrack came out I just dont know about it)   
I would check here whenever I have time to see if there's any news about BTS now I'm disappointed lol.  Thank goodness I'm not a full blown shipper or else I think I would have to go to korea and knock JIS's head and make him realize that SHK is just a phone call away :P
Well since JIS is happy with another girl, by the way is it confirmed yet? I wish SHK would find herself a man.  It's been awhile since her and HB broke up.  She's at the age where she should be thinking about marriage.  But there's nothing wrong with being single but sometimes it feels lonely when you don't have anyone to cuddle at cold nights.