[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest rach111

@sunshine4ever hi! can i have the link to the daum site where the bracelet's being sold? :) it's much MUCH cheaper than the ori one I found HAHA. :)

After observing the bracelet OS actually wears in the drama, I'm attempting to making myself OS's bracelet. It seems actually pretty easy and a lot cheaper to make, I just need to find the perfect ringing bell. Wish me luck! If it goes well, I MIGHT do a DIY post, but we'll see :D

d8cc3c07-0be4-4961-9007-0032b282833f_zps

(omg really!??! top post again!?!? I'M SO SORRY MY FRIENDS) :-S

"It's difficult to act in this drama,every scenes is hard especially those with emotional scenes.Especially in episode 15, when i opened up about my feelings to Hee Sun over soju,when i read the script my tears just flowed uncontrollably.The last scene is not a dream,Director said two of us can start all over again at a fairytale like place,so we picked somewhere that is most beautiful.When Oh Young looked at me for the first time,my heart fluttered.Because Song Hye Kyo has never looked at me before,so at that moment i felt really good."
Ahhhhhh!!!!Will Jo In Sung turned to be like Won Bin who is my ultimate ship wrecker???? :\"> :P
I'm 8 pages behind once again... 8-|  :D

Guest crazywindblower

i cant stop staring at jo in sung's pictures!!! :\"> he is soooooo hot and handsome!!!! :x even if he looks tired in some pics but when he smiles it makes my heart melt.. :x :\">

Guest sunshine4ever

rach111 said: @sunshine4ever hi! can i have the link to the daum site where the bracelet's being sold? :) it's much MUCH cheaper than the ori one I found HAHA. :)

Guest crazywindblower

more jo in sung interview articles please!!! im dying to get to know more about him.. :x :\">

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi Windblowers, so my guess was true? That Moo Chul used to treat Oh Soo well. Wow. Talking about love. It cuts deep. I was mentally prepared for MC's death, but still...I couldn't help, but cried when JS was carrying him on his back and he didn't speak up after JS talked to him. I don't like how his sister called him a "dog." For me, I felt like I shouldn't cry for MC's death because I realized that the scene in episode 15 spoke a lot for me about him. I was crying because I was touched by the way he had finally saw through his poverty of not being able to know himself. I was touched that he finally found out that he wasn't the only "victim" of tragedies that was why I cried watching the scene in episode 15. That there are so many people like him out there in the world and they all strive, too, to live a better life instead of sitting there and blame life for its misery. But when he died, I felt a bit offended that his sister said that he lived like a "dog" and died like a "dog." For me, he lived not knowing himself, and he died knowing who he is (which is for me a great thing and a grace.) I don't know if he spent his life as a gangster, but at least he did something good for Soo and JS before he died. <3 (I felt like I shouldn't cry when MC died, but nevertheless, I cried anyway.) class="headline"A Comparison of Jo In Sung and Kim Tae Woo’s Tragic Pasts in “That Winter, the Wind Blows”

2s658xz.jpg

By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – Wed, Apr 3, 2013 4:44 PM SGT

The finale for SBS TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows” is just around the corner, and with each character having their own tragic pasts, fans are hoping the loose ends for all these side stories will be tied up neatly.

While the focus on the series may seem to be on Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) and Oh Young’s tragedy, Jo Moo Cheol (Kim Tae Woo) has also told a moving story of his own past. While he seemed like a villain for most of the drama, in last week’s episode he quickly became a hero and a martyr, after dying at the hands of one of President Kim’s underlings.

When Jo Moo Cheol was diagnosed with lung cancer, he had just two months left to live. With a set amount of time left to live, he and Oh Soo shared a lot in common during this series. While Oh Soo and Park Jin Sung both gambled together, Jin Sung had his parents to return to, but Oh Soo has always been fated to lead a lonely life. The mother that discarded her son at the roots of a tree visited her son just once at his orphanage, before disappearing again.

Adopted by Jin Sung’s parents, Oh Soo had led a muddled life, wounded by how he had been discarded as a child, and eventually leaving the house to lead a life of gambling and cheating. At 19 years of age, he met Moon Hee Joo, and the two lived together for a short-lived period of happiness. Although Moon Hee Joo was intent on bearing Oh Soo’s child, Oh Soo was afraid of the changes a child would bring to their lives and left after a heated argument. While chasing after Oh Soo, Hee Joo is hit by a truck, causing Oh Soo to bear the guilt of her death from then on.

After Hee Joo’s death, Oh Soo loses the confidence to love again, and lives without hopes and dreams, simply living for the sake of it. During this time he had a relationship with the celebrity Jin So Ra (Seo Hyo Rim), who loved him deeply, while he didn’t return her feelings. Although smitten, So Ra’s love is also cruel and she takes out a huge dept in Oh Soo’s name from President Kim to prevent him from leaving her. President Kim gives Moo Cheol the instructions to either receive back the entire debt or murder Oh Soo. Moo Cheol grants Oh Soo 100 days in which to return the money, for which Oh Soo comes up with the plan to be reborn as PL Group’s missing heir, also known as Oh Soo, and the older brother to Oh Young (Song Hye Gyo).

Oh Soo’s original plan involves gaining Oh Young’s confidence, taking the 7.8 billion won and leaving. However, unexpectedly, he begins to fall for Oh Young’s charms. Still suffering from the departure of her brother and mother, when she was young, and the more recent death of her father, Oh Young’s heart is closed off to the world. Being blind, and knowing that all the people by her side are hoping to leech off her wealth, she is left with little desire to live.

As Oh Soo falls in love with Oh Young, Oh Young slowly goes from regarding him as her brother to seeing him as a man. After discovering his betrayal, Oh Young is furious and once again loses and sends him off with a suitcase with the required 7.8 billion KRW for his safety, in return for his genuine love. However, although money may have been his original purpose in approaching Oh Young, Oh Soo’s current wishes are only for Oh Young’s future.

In the last episode, the drama revealed that although Moo Cheol always seemed to have Oh Soo and Jin Sung under his thumb, he’d always had a grander plan of protecting the pair from his boss. As well as shouldering the grief of Hee Joo’s death, the two combined must have been a heavy burden for one man to bear alone, indeed.

Moo Cheol only ever had one love; Moon Hee Joo. Although she chose Oh Soo, Moo Cheol was happy to accept this if they led happy lives. However, the unexpected outcomes of their romance made him unable to forget Hee Joo and unable to forgive Oh Soo.

Knowing he had limited time left, Moo Cheol made an attempt to reconcile with Oh Soo in last week’s episode saying, “I want to say goodbye to you like the first time we met.” Shortly after their conversation, Moo Cheol is stabbed by President Kim’s henchman. In his life as a gangster, Hee Joo was a small glimpse of light, a glimmer of hope in his otherwise dark life. From this perspective, his actions and his mindset are understandable.

How the tragedy will be resolved awaits to be seen in tonight’s airing of the final episode of the series.

By: Jo Hyun Min

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Guest rach111

@sunshine4ever if it ships internationally,i'd like to. :/ I'm trying to use a buying service since I do not have a paypal acc. I want to buy two of the bracelets though. Hope there's stock :)

I'm so behind. this thread still going so fast , thank you everybody updated, especially all those recent interviews of SHK and JIS , so we know more about their feeling, really hope they can join together in another projects or cfs, their acting in TWTWB  are excellent , they should deserved get the awards together,we can keep rewatch this dramas and posts again, each episode has different feeling and lots of comments in this thread take time to think over again before the DVD come out. I will keep check both SHK and JIS site to see any updated and this thread again.

Guest sunshine4ever

@jjsweeter0211, dearie, looks like this is a new interview, too. Tagging you in case we upload same stuffs. :D I'm gonna go to sleep now. I think Daum Cafe doesn't want me to sleep or something with all these news of J coming all at once. :x

Really like his pictures here. He looks tired, but still handsome. I like his smiles.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013040608131370529&outlink=2&SVEC

-edit-
Sorry, taken off my pictures from the link above. If you want to view pics, please click on the link above or go back pages because @jjsweeter0211 posted them already. :) Thanks so much for letting me know.

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=183698

Cho In Sung talks about appearing on 'Infinite Challenge'

2013-04-06 12:59

20130406082211515f5ca2c.jpg

Cho In Sung told that he regrets appearing on MBC 'Infinite Challenge' only once.

On April 5th, actor Cho In Sung had an interview with StarN at Grand Hyatt Hotel in Seoul, talked about why he casted in a new drama 2 years after he finished his military service.

He started, "As you know, one of my movies was delayed."

He continued, "I heard that it will be delayed for about 3 months, but I could not find any other work to do during the 3 months. That's why I just appeared on 'Infinite Challenge' once."

Back then, Cho In Sung appeared on MBC 'Infinite Challenge - Rowing Special', and practiced with other Infinite Challenge members.

However, he only appeared for one broadcast, and Cho In Sung said, "I had to start shooting a movie three months later, and I asked producer Kim Tae Ho if it would be ok to appear just once."

He continued, "I heard it was a 4 weeks project, but I should've made a full participation."

He talked about his future plan for entertainment shows, and said, "I don't think I need any healing from 'Healing Camp', and for 'Running Man', I want to stop running. I ran enough in the drama with Song Hye Gyo on my back. For 'Infinite Challenge', I think I appeared on it too many times."

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

sunshine4ever

wrote:

»

rach111 said:<br />

@sunshine4ever

hi! can i have the link to the daum site where the bracelet's being sold?

:)

it's much MUCH cheaper than the ori one I found HAHA.

<br />

<br />

<br />

@rach111

, hope this helps, but it's from Korea...how will you be able to buy it?

http://shopping.daum.net/#!search/그+겨울,+바람이+분다+bracelet/&amp;srchhow:Cexpo&amp;docid:T771682791

Guest jjsweeter0211

@sunshine4ever: Actually those were posted few pages back hehe. Don't worry :D I think no one will complaint about it since those pics are too gorgeous :x His smiles :x His stares :x
20130406140613704.jpg2013040614061380.jpg
2013040614061479.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130406n05769

20130406140521944.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130406n05754

20130406140429340.jpg
20130406140337174.jpg
20130406140358281.jpg
20130406140316145.jpg20130406140244274.jpg

Guest rach111

lynie said:

sunshine4ever

wrote:

»

rach111 said:<br />

@sunshine4ever

hi! can i have the link to the daum site where the bracelet's being sold?

it's much MUCH cheaper than the ori one I found HAHA.

<br />

<br />

<br />

@rach111

, hope this helps, but it's from Korea...how will you be able to buy it?

http://shopping.daum.net/#!search/그+겨울,+바람이+분다+bracelet/&amp;srchhow:Cexpo&amp;docid:T771682791