[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

jjeennyy19

wrote:

»

I'm buried reading these pages..I finally understood what the commotion is all about....Argh!!!!!!!!Don't want to re-visit that painful past once again...That was really too much to take.....and totally unfair for SHK....She really is scarred. I wish her happiness and whomever can protect her, I'm with that person...I admit I'm still hoping but That man gotta stand up for this girl or else I'll abandon that ship and I must admit that ship is a shaky one...a very very shaky one....<br />

Some people really can't stand others success and are just jealous......All the best SHK..Stand up straight because you ain't done nothing wrong....The problem is your too pretty that anyone think you can have any man you like when in fact for her age dating two isn't that much...I bet there are tons of other actresses who pretend to be innocent and dated much more...I actually admire her for being honest with her relationships...<br />

Now back to the drama....  

:D

Guest o2couplelover

jI08 :

i love all of your posts

we share  same thoughts and opinions

i feel empty just like u girls so i keep watching RM episodes

Guest ziimblu

The socks, the suits, the jackets, the pants....and the colors on it....rather, "and the colors and print on it!"
No, not even these can turn off the lights I focus on the delectable, "insanely experimental", cool Jo In Sung!  :-/

lxands said:

We hear that on the filming set, you and JIS had a good time, is it as a result of this drama?
Answer: We were friends to begin with. In 2004, when we first met, it was in an office and we had the same makeup artist. So we had a lot of chances to meet in private and have met for drinks on many ocassions. After that period, both of us were busy with our schedules but ocassionally we will still meet. Therefore with this drama, it gave us a chance to meet up again. Like for all actors which I meet for the first time, I will need time to get to know that person so that we are able to go deeper into the characters and become closer. But because two of us are already so familiar with each other, we could go straight into character and act in the drama. However, being too close also has its disadvantages, like for the candy kiss, both of us feel that it was mushy (smiles).

Ok, do I get this right?  :-? SHK  was saying that she has known JIS way back since 8 or 9 years ago, close enuf to him to hang out & had drinks together from time to time  ;) So isnt she indirectly saying that they have each other's number becos how else wud they plan to have drinks together if they didnt call each other? And she did say they met on many occassions ! And even when their scheduled got busy they still tried making time to occassionally met  :)>-  Thus they definitely have each other's phone number rite?! 
And weird thing too...2 of the hottest ppl in Korea went out for drinks together & yet not being discover by some snooping reporters or crazy fans which also imply they probably have places to go where off limits to reporters & fans, therefore no one can sniff them when they were togehter....which also means they probably hang out for drinks AFTER TWBTW ends without being detected :x

@sharealittle I loved your insights because I initially thought the same thing, but I am not NHK and I'll just roll with it. However, I was really hoping for a developing relationship between HS and OY. In the character descriptions on Viki, it even described HS as loving OY like a sister. We never got to see that relationship develop. 
You're right about the betrayal of JS. If he was going to betray OS, there should've been some indication that the betrayal was going to happen. I was misled that JS had some other plan up his sleeve to take down President Kim; i.e. had the police behind them or something.  I was also hoping for more character development from SW. Thoughout the drama, we discussed whether she was OS's mom or OYs real mom, or what the heck the real reason for her existence aside from loving and being OY's caretaker; which I thought was lackluster meaning to her character. MC's death should've deserved more attention. Although he lived and died like a dog, he did turn himself around and I felt that should've had more dialogue or screen time or at least the acknowledgement from OS that all this time MC was a "hyung". 

The dialogue up to episode 15 was so beautifully written and captured my heart. My favorite dialogue of the whole drama will have to be when he abandoned her at the top of the steps and how he still has to live in this "dirty world without her". The drama has a lot of dialogue though out that is so beautiful that is why I agree that this is "the drama that could've been more". But am I still happy with the ending? Of course! 

jl08

wrote:

»

I heard JIS's top floor bedroom in his 3-storey house is offlimits. It was stated in a post here. :)They probably went out in a group cos SHK said JIS's good friends are also her good friends. Gee, they have many things in common - beauty, kindness, warm, cute, talented and ....same friends. The media might have been after more high profile scoop back then? I bet if JIS and SHK are spotted hanging out so soon, I think Korea will be in chaos and the state media will be crippled because the entire team will be deployed to stalk our beautiful couple. As for windblowers, we will be busy celebrating here, right?

:)

Guest crazywindblower

i miss in jo in sung and song hye kyo!!! but i miss jo in sung oppa more! :D :x :\"> i hope jo in sung will have a movie this year! wish as well that he will receive more projects along the way be it in drama or movies..because he really is a good actor! TWTB released his excellent acting skills! 9 years of not being in a drama, i think he really did miss it..gosh he did very well in TWTB, it exceeded my expectations of him in terms of acting! i love watching him act aside from watching his very handsome face! hahaha :D :x

sooyoungdaebak said: Dear TWTWB team,  :-h
Why let us, the windblowers, go cold turkey??!  :((   You see, you gave us SO many episodes of Oh Soo and Oh Young as brother and sister. And the last 3 episodes of them as a "couple".  Wait, actually the last 8 mins of episode 16 was them as a couple. :-/   Wait, let me take that back...I think the last 2 mins...after that kiss :-*  You see, we need to see them together. We need to see "the happily ever after" of them like you mentioned. All of us keep coming back to this thread cause we need to satisfy our cravings of seeing OS and OY happily together pictures! We don't want those happy pictures while they're still "brother and sister" anymore. [-X  Stop torturing us and PLEASE release the BTS or after-party pics.  
Sincerely,The Windblowers  :)>-  

A good ending. The last scene was so beautiful! I'm happy that both character have found their reason to live. It's like they were born again. As for Jin Sung I'm a bit disappointed by his behaviour. SIGH! Now it ended my weeks are tasteless TT-TT Eottoke!!!

Guest libra2693

Hey TWTWB chingus,
Does anyone know which kind of phone in this scene? It's not VEGA No.6.Actually I can't find it even on the official website of Pantech Vega :((
QfG8of5.png

I'm sooooo in love with this phone. I really want to get one.Plz help me find out its name. Thank you in advance :")

sharealittle said: I think almost half or more than half of the episode or 3 quarters of the show is about OS and OY push and pull. It's sweet and delicious - yes - but it's a little bit redundant. Redundant because you could compress it into lesser episodes and give space for your other characters - who are there not as fillers. What's the role of JS and HS? The 4 leading characters? NHK, you're kidding me because there's only two. Even MC, SW upstage the roles of JS and HS. Are you really joking? Did you just get them for publicity?
I have this theory that NHK has bigger plans for HS and JS as can be seen in their character descriptions. I think HS would supposedly like OY like she did with her sister and this could be an amazing part of the story. Not only OS falling in love with OY but also HS who is the sister of OS first love and who has a crush on OS falling in love with OY also. It will add a whole new depth to OY - her beautiful side which we can only see when she help other blind persons or to OS. Here you can have someone who could have been OY's genuine friend. HS has a reason to hate OY but w/o any reason of claim at her money, that's why falling at the inner kindness OY naturally have will be a lot more genuine than any other characters of this show. Sister romance! (That sounds off... haha) As for JS, why would NHK design him to be overly loyal from the start? Because the betrayal will have more effect in the end. Therefore, NHK already had planned from the beginning that she will follow the jdrama. Then why not slowly build up JS betrayal on more episodes and not just on the last episode where it seems to sprung so suddenly. With a single black mail, JS not even thinking of other many solutions other than stabbing OS? Come on. JS betrayal part of the story has a lot of loopholes in it. Lame. 

KyoRean

wrote:

»

wangnyeo said:<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

huhu ...

@wangnyeo

yeaa you are cuteeee ... Always Happy, I LIKE. You know rite, I was terrified to see our Oh Soo end up like that and turn out to be what? a ghost waiter?? I'm maddd... but luckily even I was confused with the ending, later they did announced, that it is a Happy ending.. yaahhhh hahhaa.. they really got me there 

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@KyoRean

<br />

Oh dear I like ur sense of humor .. so it is a secret that some of us ( me too  

:P

) were confused and became super happy with the declared confirming news about the ending ,, otherwise I will keep convincing myself .. it is a HE not a fantasy ending 

=))=))

<br />

so may be soon other declared news would made us super happy as well ..

:P

<br />

<br />

<br />

OOOO

@wangnyeo

[-X@wangnyeo

[-X@wangnyeo

[-X

:-j:-j:-j:-j

yes you are funnaayyy ...

:))

each time you come online the whole page seems to be flying here and there. You really create the awesome vibrate girl ... geezzz

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

OK, since you are so friendly with all fellows windblowers, I buy you hot nice kisses from our O2 couple. Only for you dear chingu 

:-j

<br />

<br />

Choose any kiss you want.. you prefer still image? jpeg, jpg, or an endless moving gif JIS? bahahhahhaha

=))

here you go girl 

:-j:-j

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

OOO WANGBISEO

@wangnyeo

, I know why you are like this.. I admit we both have the same symptom.<br />

<br />

The Withdrawal symptoms

:)]:)]

:((:((

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

yaahh, you rite, we just wait for the news, the declaration of love from O2 Couple.. they can run, but the can't hide

:)]

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

cr jjsweeter0211

@jl08   I think that could be the reason why I'm thirsty for more Oh Soo and Oh Young as a couple! hehehe. That ONE extra episode could quench my thirst and made a whole lot of difference. [-(   Writer Noh might want us to imagine them "happily forever" and yet we only get 2 mins of them as a couple. Writer Noh ah, my imagination can't stretch that far...instead I'm feeling miserable!  ~X(  hahaha. 

dandelion606 said:

Also want to share with you a Chinese fan created 720p high resolution OS&OY cut for the 16 episode! 

It contains basically all the scenes of them together, no SW, no others :) The link can be found here: http://vdisk.weibo.com/u/1655762492
The first 8 files are the ones you want. You can hover and click on the place I circiled red. 
2qxp0gn.jpg

And when you see the pop-up, click on the silver button, and that's it!
spvo0h.jpg

The only thing is that I'm not sure if you need to register first...

Guest sandrayee

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE1MDM1MDIw.html

How can a man like him exist in world???

He is too perfect!!!

Owh~~ I'm in my dreamland now... :D

Guest luluwannagohome

dandelion606 said: Just a note about the scene when HS is going to the countryside with JS's family in the truck, one of JIS's fans found that the radio is playing a song ("the bee") that was sung by JIS in Dirty Carnival.  :))
11juip1.jpg

Check out the video of JIS sing the song here: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTMzOTg1ODQw.html
This team really cares to the greatest details!!