[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

My big confusion is one. Why they make the screen blurrrrrrrr...???What for? From Youngie pov? Then it supposed to be only what Youngie see not all...Except its her imagination?OR...the last scene before it fot blurry is Oh Soo lied down freez with open eyed after he got stab right?Is it his dying view? His dream? Because before he still tried to move -to go to Youngie- but then fall.
I wish I have satisfied reason for the blurry screen.
XDDD think about this make me crazyXDDD Better off for now. Lets see tomorrow when I have my own conclusion.

Guest kikay14

Don't make it hard on yourself guys. It's a happy ending. Period. Thinking too much will make us insane lol.

I posted last week thatif they follow the jdrama, there will be a climax where JIS needs to deliver right? That is the stabbing scene and i want to watch it completely if JIS rly delivered. Can't see it thoroughly bec of lagging. So that winter is not a copycat, it's originally written for JS to stab Soo. Hope this is clear.

thanks @newmario for sharing those pics
I feel dizzy reading those comments, if OS died or its for real! ahahhhahaha
I guess I have to wait for the subs to be able to fully understand , Im sad that this drama already end, Im gonna miis all u out here, every wed-thurs camping, but will still visit this thread

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

wlst

wrote:

»

just to throw in my 2cents worth<br />

(1) OS died- for obvious reasons, one will not simply visit someone with flowers for no apparent reason. - judging from how he collapsed on the roof, i don't think there is any way he could have lived. (i mean look at JIS's face!)<br />

There might be unnecessary twists but this is the most happy ending of any melo, frankly speaking.

75618761.png

She can see again. She's friends with both Wang and Myung Ho. She has Lawyer Jang. She's now around people who love her and nobody is using her for $$.
Jin Sung didn't kill Oh Soo. Jin Sung and Hee Soo have a happy ending.
Oh Soo and Oh Young find love with each other.
Moo Chul found peace before he died.
Jin Sung has left his life of crime (or gangsterism).
Everyone is pretty much happy. Is this a melo at all?

aww where is SHK don't tell me she didn't show up.
Since I woke up early to watch TWTWB live I thought I'd go get some shut eye after but I love reading everyone's perspectives on what happened.  Did he die? did he live? did she live? was it just her imagination? etc.
I might not have been satisfied with the ending because I think it needed another episode to patch things up but overall I'm satisfied with the whole drama.  I'm so glad I watched it with all of you.  Because of this drama I joined this forum and I'm glad I did
I'm waiting impatiently for subs.  No rush subbers but please hurry :P
another thought:  when MC stabbed OS at the beginning of the drama he miraculously got up walked home yet when JS stabbed him he just laid there and supposedly died heheheh
Well for me its a happy ending.  I dont want to ruin this drama by thinking its not.