[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

I was attracted by the heading of this post in baidu
class="core_title_txt" title="☆20130317【惊讶】想减肥,看《那冬》,效果杠杠的" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"想减肥,看《那冬》,效果杠杠的 
Translated by flossie:If you are thinking to lose weight then watch TWTWB, the result is good.posted by 疯狂小兔乖乖cc 自从开始看,虐的我,食欲不振,茶饭不思,啥啥都不想干,竟然瘦了好几斤!有谁跟我一样吗?
Since I started to watch, I simply torture myself, no appetite to eat, just don't feel like doing anything. I have lost quite a few cattyweight. Is there anyone here just like me? note: cattyweight = 0.5kg
d788d43f8794a4c2515f762.jpg
p/s: Never realize guy on purple can look that great! 

Guest diamond2212

hwahahaha lol at ''refection board'' xD he cares for her tho xD btw after put it on SHK's laps, JIS confidently said that way is effective LMAO n you know what? SHK really used it as her....REFLECTION BOARD in the interview haha

Guest kawaiiyuki

I'm currently up to episode 7. I just finished episode 6 and man is it getting intense. I loved how OS found out that mr. fiancee is having an affair and totally thought he was going to rat him out but didn't because he knows that OY wants to marry him.

I also love that even though OY is blind OS' plan to get her money have him using her blindness against her. The way he and JS plan to steal her money is how OS would if she was just an average heiress who just met her brother after so many year. For example when HS went to rat OS out (half way because she only told OY that fake Soo wants her money) Then JS arrived and pulled SH away and yelled at her saying that she had some crazy crush on Soo and was jealous.

MC still is kinda freaky. I mean i can see him being the frienemy but it's strange because he does all these evil things but then at the same time he wants to protect OS. Has any one figured out why MC really wants JS to work for him. Is it so that if Soo really does get caught or things go south JS has some where to go? MC knows how much Soo treasures his friendship with JS thus, if things go bad he'd make sure nothing happens to JS.

Also love that JS isn't afraid to show Soo that he really cares about HS. Soo also knows that.

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, this is a translation from the clip posted earlier. Thanks to @khxy for the translations. By the way, you might want to spank me, but I just posted things and forgot to come back and read them. Last time I posted a post with JIS & SHK interview translation done by Softy and I did not get a chance to read everything I posted, so *coughs* I sure hope this is not the same. *run into corner and hide* (I was the one that begged for the translations. khxy was really nice to translate it as it relates to Hye Kyo).

Jo In Sung & Song Hye Kyo's Press Conference translation by khxy @ Soompi

9ig1eq.jpg14y4okh.jpg

You can watch original clip here: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTI3NTI0MjQ0.html

Starts off with JIS walking
How's your feeling now?JIS:very excited and happy,it's been some time.JIS:give me a paper
SHK: the effects of the paper will  work

It's been some times since both of you take part in drama,is there any difficulty in choosing the drama you want to take part in?SHK:teacher Noh writings and works have always been great,same goes to Director Kim's directing.Many knows that and these what makes interested to come on board,there's no reason to say no.JIS: I am 30 and there's always this ambitious thought of me to be better .I think my character in this drama will bring me further and it's challenging for me so i decided to take part too.It's also because of Writer Noh and Director Kim that i accepted it without much thought.
Do you meet with any difficulty by acting as a blind girl?SHK:it's difficult.I went to visit the centre,did my homework and i realised that we have so many biasness against the disabled.Actually the disabled and us are not that different,we are all the same.
There's the debate regarding you wearing high heels in the dramaSHK:Because you are blind thus you cannot do many things,this is the wrong perception of many.Young will only wear heels when she has her assistant/friend with her,she will not wear them when she is alone.JIS:yea she is wearing heels now because she has her assistant with her (laughters..)(The caption read :In Sung self declared that he is Hye Kyo's assistant?)
How's the filming atmosphere?SHK: it's really good, Jis is the joy spreader and he makes the set livelier.There's always laughters around.
What did he do to make all of you laugh?SHK: He always jokes and plays around but  it's hard for him to be funny/joke nowJIS: because filming is very serious so i want to make the set a little more relaxing.I think if we are happier and more relax,we can film better .
Two of you have similarities,both of you are good at crying scenes.JIS:i can't really do crying scenes now.As time passes and maybe because i'm a man,it's harder for me to express myself through tears. Hye Kyo is really good at crying, she is really good at controlling her emotions.It's like as if she has a switch.SHK:no he cries really well...JIS:cos i practised at home
Acting is...SHK: hard,really hard.When i was young i thought that 10 years down the road,i will think that acting is something simple.But now as i get older i think that acting is getting harder.JIS:Eventhough acting is my passion but there are times when i really do not want to act.When i'm not acting,i feel like acting and when i am acting i feel that it's so hard.It's frustrating
source: youku
6qgupg.jpgdo3244.jpg

@jjsweeter0211, thank you so much for all the lovely pictures/updates.

@flossie unnie, thanks sooooo much for the translations of the funny post from Baidu. It was so hilarious I couldn't stop laughing reading it. (Even the p.s is so funny). And I love all the pictures/clips that you posted. Thank you. Wow, that video of Oh Soo's bracelet was so impressive. I didn't think you can actually manually make them. So awesome. :)

Guest diamond2212

forever love this answer <3JIS:yea she is wearing heels now because she has her assistant with her (laughters..)(The caption read :In Sung self declared that he is Hye Kyo's assistant?)

Windblowers, who know how to take posts in a spoil? Please help me. Thanks you so much :)

Thanks Kim dearie for the awsome BTS pics, you rock :x
and here is another pic:
1732013124246871.jpg

EDIT: @sunshine4ever dearie, anyway, I think I should thank you, I'm sure I will need it later :*
I want to put my guesses on spoil, [ In the pics below, there are pictures of cows on the banner, and the village where they walk, should I think of one happy ending ? :) ]
1732013125844962.jpg
1732013125847962.jpg
1732013125850152.jpg
naver via baidu

Guest sunshine4ever

@freshspring, thank you so much for asking. Here is how. ^^

s24dp4.jpg
^This is how you post pictures also using %7Boption%7D tag. So if you did not know those %7Boption%7D opening and closing %7Boption%7D, that's how you use to post pictures without having to use the picture frame in the tool bar. :D

I think spoiler tag doesn't work right now. Let me try

This message is in spoiler tag.

-EDIT-
Maybe Soompi's under construction. Spoiler tags don't work for some reasons (since last Thursday). *sad*