[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

i still think shk has the most perfect skin among 3 actresses mentioned above. i used to like lee da hae but since she fixed too much in her face, i dont like her anymore. now she looks fake, unatural n whenever i see her, i just cant bear it 8-} her skin now looks so weird, it's full of botox n i hate it soo ae skin is not perfect, either. i think she has acnes or some kind of skin problem that i dont know what that is. i just know her skin doesnt look that good in some photos i see on the internet. about shk'skin, well i think no need to argue. she's famous for her baby skin. who can deny that \m/

tessieroo said:
As far as Wang, we also can't forget she LET the Chairman die. She just stood there and let him die. I have no idea why but in my book, that's murder. (or negligent homicide?)  yeah I remember that episode as well, remember when the alarm sounds, someone beep the door and ask SW that the alarm from President is alarming, and she lied its nothing..
Ive read 5 pages back its really fast how this thread moving... I was like, wohoa I just recently read the latest and now how many posts to be read again..
somehow SW is too strange ,

translated article on above post

‘Kindergartener’ Song Hye Kyo Model Pose…Beauty of the Womb

2013031201000674900056991.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo’s ever lasting beauty has become a hot topic.

A recent online community unveiled a section of the mobile version of Song Hye Kyo’s book,Hye Kyo’s Time.

Song Hye Kyo’s cute childhood photos, one of her standing against the window and another of her wearing gym clothes in preschool, is attracting attention. In particular, compared to her photo shoot in the fashion magazine, Vogue, her face is the same as then with the only difference being her height, proving she is the quintessence representative of beauty for a mother’s womb.

She is seen in both photos standing against a window turning around to pose. In childhood, Song Hye Kyo shows off her milky-white skin and wears a cute patterned dress. As an adult, she wears a blue chiffon dress that blows in the wind while showing off a goddess-like figure.

Netizens voiced their praises with such comments as, “No doubt, a perfect face,” “Of course, she was pretty in childhood, too. I am envious,” “Her pleasantly plain face overflows with charm,” “There’s no other goddess than this,” etc.

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest kdramafanusa

sunshine4ever said: Hi guys, just in case anyone's curious about Insung's hand and why there is a scar on his left hand that I posted. You can view the picture of his left hand here with a scar. According to wiwi: "he got his left hand injured while shooting opening the safe scene. There was a glass which he was holding between him and the camera to take his bust shot of turning the dial of the safe but the glass fell down and broken." Awww, that  scar probably remains. :( What about the other time when he got stitches? *sobs*

SKimura said: ZarraJae said: Loveee said: After this drama ends, I wonder which drama that SHK will stare in & with who her leading man will be to make it another classic?I mean, we had: SHK w/ Song Seung Hun & Won Bin in Autumn In My Heart
SHK w/ Lee Byun Hun in All In
SHK w/ Rain in Full House
SHK w/ Hyun Bin in World Within...SHK w/ Joo In Sung for this current drama

Maybe the next one will be with Kwon Sang Woo from Sad Love Story?
-edit- maybe not Kwong Sang Woo, I forgot that he's married... that wouldn't make the drama as exciting.

^ ZarraJae, i'm 1 of Takuya Kimura's fan too :D

Hello Helena, so good to see you again dearie. I had been a while *hugz*

This news is about comparing bro-sis relationship between AIMH and TWTWB.. all i can say, Kyo had been working with so many hotties :D

2013031117561900101.jpg
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201303111756190010

I am behind so many pages again hehe..

strawberry555 wrote: »

Freshspring what did he said.. Hope something coz got liTtle saw his pics on GQ.. The pics he wear hat is similar with her pics wears hat He is really confusing kinda guys

Zhuis-vip.. Shg personal threads at soompi..

i'm sorry but probably I overlooked/missed about this story... about JIS hat is similar with HER.. who do you mean?is there any recent pic of him on GQ? 

Yes.. But I'm not gonna post it.. He is really handsome in all the pics love it all only 2 pics that I don't like 4 but.. Is just my point of view.. •̃Šõяяy

But I almost n even write losn feel :-<

But then I back here n fall in love again with O2.. :bz

End of story :D

Freshspring what did he said.. Hope something :x coz got liTtle >-) saw his pics on GQ.. The pics he wear hat is similar with her pics wears hat =)) He is really confusing kinda guys

Zhuis-vip.. Shg personal threads at soompi

Good day!!! a bit curious on this item????it's our o2 couple????and what this GQ means...

talking about her next co-stars/her leading man, I would like to see her with:-- Ha Jung Woo - He's talented.. One of the best actors in Korea. But I think he'll not interested working in a drama- Go Soo - it'll be nice if SHG working with him too- Lee Dong Wok - maybe SHG can work with him in romantic comedy genre just like Full House or My Girl- Joo Sang Wook??- Joo Jin Moo 
or why don't she just working again with JIS/SSH/HB/WB.. their chemistry onscreen is totally awesome... :)>-

Guest sunshine4ever

kdramafanusa said: sunshine4ever said: Hi guys, just in case anyone's curious about Insung's hand and why there is a scar on his left hand that I posted. You can view the picture of his left hand here with a scar. According to wiwi: "he got his left hand injured while shooting opening the safe scene. There was a glass which he was holding between him and the camera to take his bust shot of turning the dial of the safe but the glass fell down and broken." Awww, that  scar probably remains. :( What about the other time when he got stitches? *sobs*

Guest icysolo

Gyo Insung

said:

talking about her next co-stars/her leading man, I would like to see her with:-

- Ha Jung Woo - He's talented.. One of the best actors in Korea. But I think he'll not interested working in a drama - Go Soo - it'll be nice if SHG working with him too - Lee Dong Wok - maybe SHG can work with him in romantic comedy genre just like Full House or My Girl - Joo Sang Wook?? - Joo Jin Moo  

or why don't she just working again with JIS/SSH/HB/WB.. their chemistry onscreen is totally awesome... :)>-

icysolo

said:

Gyo Insung

said:

talking about her next co-stars/her leading man, I would like to see her with:-

- Ha Jung Woo - He's talented.. One of the best actors in Korea. But I think he'll not interested working in a drama - Go Soo - it'll be nice if SHG working with him too - Lee Dong Wok - maybe SHG can work with him in romantic comedy genre just like Full House or My Girl - Joo Sang Wook?? - Joo Jin Moo  

Guest julie721

Now I know why Wednesday feels so faraway... It because winter never passes my country (of course, my country lies across equator.. Dummy!!)

*Just ignore these stupid rambling, I'm so hopeless waiting for Wednesday...*

Hi chingus! Just read d preview of eps10 fr baidu bar!! Please prepare d tissue box or hanky or ur sleeves for ur own tears!! :((

The preview consist of 2 scenes. 1. Sora and SW (which I will not mention here.)

2. Youngie at hospital. Soo came in. Youngie:what did d doc says?' Soo with tears at the brink of breaking down. Youngie: I knew it.

Soo: it's ok. U'll be fine after operation.

Young: at d age Of six, I hav had over 20 over chemotherapy. I dun think o can't go thru that once more time.

Soo hugs her consoling her, 'it will be ok' and they both cried:

Waaaa~~~~ :(( By just typing I m already at years! How am I to watch ep10! Aisshhh this is so so typical k drama!!