[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest je_amourx

Anyone noticed during the scene where OY was talking to SW in her office, you can hear the clock ticking in the background and then it [the ticking] transfers to the scene where SW and LJ talking on the phone. The ticking, I believe, represents OS's time ... truth, revelation and his race against it. Symbolism! 
During the argument between OY and OS where she opened the door to kick him out, I love how it was more of a lover's quarrel than of sibling's. How he was so frustrated as to why she's mad but didn't want to confront it but rather pamper her... with a kiss! No siblings give a goodnight kiss like that, OS! I felt like it was another in-the-moment for OS, just like the peck on the forehead during the snow trip. 
As for MC, I don't believe he truly wants OS to die. In fact, I want him to meet with OY to tell her the darn truth already. To tell her how OS has changed, how he begged MC's noona to save her, how he puts his life at risk ... OY BETTER KNOWS THE TRUTH NEXT WEEK! I cannot watch this drag on any longer! :( 

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="cb b15" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; "Jo In Sung's Baby Pictures Revealed

image.jpg?w=600

Actor Jo In Sung's baby pictures were recently shown.

On March 7th, the SBS show “Good Morning” showed pictures of both leading actors from “That Winter, The Wind Blows.”

On the show, the baby pictures of the actors were shown to the public. Both Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo have been receiving a lot of attention for their magnificent roles they are currently playing in the drama.

It is obvious, that the actor have been a good looking person, even from his earlier days.

In the pictures, he is shown at different ages, and he never lost those impressive facial features. His eyes were as charismatic as always.

Netizens wildly reacted to the cute pictures and wrote, “He was the cutest baby.” “I want to hug him.” “He haven't changed much.” “Such as handsome person since birth.” and much more.

Meanwhile, the actor keeps stealing women's hearts left and right, with his outstanding acting in “That Winter, The Wind Blows.” Thanks to that the drama, is currently the hottest drama currently airing.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/8405/20130308/jo-sungs-baby-pictures-revealed.htm

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "“That Winter, The Wind Blows” Is a Clear Favorite Wed/Thurs Nights
chococoffee March 9, 2013
“That Winter, The Wind Blows” Is a Clear Favorite Wed/Thurs Nights

As the weeks go by, SBS’s “That Winter, The Wind Blows” is emerging as a clear favorite for Wednesday/Thursday nights. For last night’s episode, Song Hye Gyoand Jo In Sung’s comeback drama recorded 14.1%, a 1.1% increase from the night before.

According to AGB Nielsen, its competitors MBC’s “Level 7 Civil Servant” andKBS’s “IRIS 2” dragged behind, recording 9.9% and 9.5% respectively.  

In related news, Kim Bum promised viewers that he would kiss his co-starAPink’s Jung Eun Ji if ratings for “That Winter, The Wind Blows” hit 20%.

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” is a melodrama about a man and woman who don’t believe in love. Song Hye Kyo takes on the role of Oh Young, the sole heiress to a giant conglomerate. She lost both her parents and her eyesight, making her extremely self-protecting and lonely. Jo In Sung plays Oh Soo, a playboy and a gambler who lives a meaningless life. In order to pay off a huge debt, he pretends to be Oh Young’s(Song Hye Gyo) lost brother, who coincidentally shares the same name as him. While he approaches her for money, he ends up falling in love with her.

Screen-Shot-2013-03-08-at-오후-4.29.14

http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/09/that-winter-the-wind-blows-is-a-clear-favorite-wedthurs-nights/

Guest sailorenigma

Ho ho ho! Santa is here! XD New MVs :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVcvBJGvI9E By Daavarr -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Sunjuu1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Flovdb1995 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Lolla0ksw ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And
By me, Sailor Enigma :3 Anyway, enjoy !! Translations for my video: Take everything away, Leave me alone ... But in a world where you are by my side. Cloud up my sky, - - (P.S: Yes, I noticed my own mistake in the video XDD) - - Erase my ground, Because if I fall, I rest in you. But you're forbidden and every street has a blocked exit. Tell me, How to not lose myself in your gaze? How to pretend that I feel nothing? How to listen to reason? If having you closer is what hurts the most, If it's a bad word our love, How I tell my heart not to feel? If you know how, tell me how? (or let me know). Translations by Me and Revised by N

This thread surely moving past. I remember when the drama hasn't been air, I dropped and post some just to ensure that this thread is somewhat a head of the other competitors (that is how childish I can be).

I think OY knows deep within that OS isn't her real brother but since she is longing for someone she can trust or someone that she can have a happy memories she let her 'doubt' buried or just brushed it off. I think OY play along with the scheme OS as her brother since she thinks she will die sooner/later because of her brain tumor, so she wants to grasp every moment of happiness that she can and make it as a wonderful memories.

So satisfied with the acting of all the casts especially SHG (I know she is my bias), I hope those who always says that she is only rely on her beauty can see that she is a good actress as well. I like the way she portrays her role of a blind person, she makes people see that being blind doesn't mean you have to become a 100% dependent person and that they can do lots of things that other people can do.

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, so I went to the Korean bookstore today and asked about High Cut magazine because I really wanted own it so I ask if I can purchase it from Korea. However, the person who was selling in the bookstore told me that High Cut can only bought via E-book and you have to subscribe to them. So is this true? If it is then that means those people who are getting those High Cut pictures and shared with us, did they scan it or did they get it from the E-book? Maybe I'll ask around to see if it is true. So sad I can't even buy it even when i really want to. I wonder if this drama will actually have a photo book. Nowadays, not that many dramas have photo book anymore.

@Soleram, I really need to rewatch the scene that you mentioned. Don't think he kiss her yet. Hope he will at the hospital in episode 10. :) Cuz then he can explain to her the difference between a man's and a brother's kiss. :D

2 all windblowers  ^:)^ :-bd
 this thread is very" fun n awesome....

LOVE the HIGHCUT.. the snow chase kinda remind me of KDW n SHK ocean scene... KDW so lucky his only made about 30 minutes but he got lots of  long n deep   :-*  ....  :-*

PPPOOOOORRRRR  JIS
:D