[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest Queenbbee

@ZarraJae I didn't see this pic in the BTS video. Maybe it's in High Cut magazine. I think this photo was taken when SHK was reading her script. Like you, I also hope she will gain her sight back to see how beautiful she is and how handsome her fake brother is =))

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

@ZarraJae, i think I get what you're trying to say. :) Thanks! I think she's confused about his real intentions and why he just wouldn't let her die. At this point, she's still in that mode - willing to die - especially when she's feeling the pain. I hope to see her overcome this bleak inner desperation and find a purpose to continue living. Maybe one can not really overcome it so easily when one's been feeling very lonely for a long time and she's been carrying that heaviness since she was a kid. I can't wait for the truth about Oh Soo to be revealed. I know it will be painful to watch, but let the chips fall were they may! So we can move on to the real romance.  :x  ;))
re: picture - i think she's reading a script? 

Kya!!!!!!!!!!! I went into ep 9 spoiler-free and it was soooooooooo damn good!

What good timing too, being spoiler-free for ep 9 and ep 9 was such a exciting, plot-full ep!!!!!

It was so heartbroken seeing So eating the cake himself and reflecting what he's been doing to Young.

and then Young finally clue in and starts to suspect So too!

but my favorite gotta be when So was there to rescue Young! Kya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My close friend always wonder why I like all these older actors / "uncles"! Hello!? They are soooooo man!!!!!!!!!! ~>_

Na do...i also love that part. He looks sooo manly. But when he faced OY he becomes a warm person...only OY who makes him like that. But when he met people who treat him bad, he becomes a baddas...aaw..aww! B-)

Guest eeldeerlove

Episode 9 is so heartbreaking.. But still, this drama is so addictive.

:)

I just wanna share this fan made MV dedicated to Oxygen Couple. The title is OXYGEN by Colbie Caillat. :)

Actor Kim Beom was spotted in the audience in A Pink's Jung Eun Ji's musical.

On March 6th, pictures of the actor were post in a online community board with the title “Kim Beom Went to See Jung Eun Ji's Musical.”

In the pictures, the actor in simply seated in the audience, looking around and shyly smiling.

The actor had gone that same day to see the his “That Winter, The Wind Blows” co-star on the musical “Legally Blind” where she acts as Elle Woods, she shares her role with Girl Generation's Jessica and another musical actress.

Netizens commented on the photos, “He looks so cute there tying to hide.” “That is so nice of him.” “Wish they were dating.” “Oppa probably was the center of attention at that moment,” and more.

That same day, the two actors appeared in the SBS show “One Night of TV Entertainment” where Kim Beom promised to kiss Jung Eun Ji if the drama got 20% of viewership ratings.

Meanwhile, in “That Winter, The Wind Blows” Park Ji Sung and Moon Hee Sun's romance started to bloom, and they shared their second kiss on the episode aired on March 7th.

© KDramaStars

182407_621458717879817_739757929_n.jpg

Sorry for BOF Shipper  ;)  
Starting to accept them ,, although I used to ship them with their couples in BOF n Replay ^^

Guest Tarits

I have lived stream ep 8 and 9 same time as it airs in Seoul.  I set my alarm at 5 a.m, hops out of bed . and rush to sit in my IMAC to watch the drama. I sleep with my IMAC  already set in SBS and never mind what it is showing while I am fast asleep.

Can I sleep tonite and wake up March 13th and find the day already Wednesday?  Can't tomorrow Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday just take a trip somewhere to give way to March 13th?  This is how badly I am attached to the drama and the O2 couple that I wish to make the days of the calendar  fly away as fast as they can!

Guest jjsweeter0211

faithbee03 said: Hi, does anyone know where to get the piano version of 'Winter Love (겨울 사랑)' by The One (더원) that was played in ep8 (00:33:44 - 00:37:25) and ep9 (00:22:45 - 00:26:13)?? It was so beautiful!!
:x :\"> :x :\">

Actor Kim Beom was spotted in the audience in A Pink's Jung Eun Ji's musical.On March 6th, pictures of the actor were post in a online community board with the title “Kim Beom Went to See Jung Eun Ji's Musical.”In the pictures, the actor in simply seated in the audience, looking around and shyly smiling.

The actor had gone that same day to see the his “That Winter, The Wind Blows” co-star on the musical “Legally Blind” where she acts as Elle Woods, she shares her role with Girl Generation's Jessica and another musical actress.

Netizens commented on the photos, “He looks so cute there tying to hide.” “That is so nice of him.” “Wish they were dating.” “Oppa probably was the center of attention at that moment,” and more.

That same day, the two actors appeared in the SBS show “One Night of TV Entertainment” where Kim Beom promised to kiss Jung Eun Ji if the drama got 20% of viewership ratings.

Meanwhile, in “That Winter, The Wind Blows” Park Ji Sung and Moon Hee Sun's romance started to bloom, and they shared their second kiss on the episode aired on March 7th.

© KDramaStars

Sorry for BOF Shipper  ;)  

Starting to accept them ,, although I used to ship them with their couples in BOF n Replay ^^

Me too! I'm starting to ship them so hard! :)))

Young was seriously so annoying in this episode. For how much she says she cares about her brother she is so quick to hate him. She runs hot and cold all the time. It's pretty annoying. 
I know she's blind and scared but if she is so sure that he's been wanting to kill her then why does she make him do so much stuff with her. 

OMG I loved ep 9 sooo much, but ep 10 will be so sad! OS will die if he hears that OY will get married. I really hope OS wont die in the end and I hope he and OY will have a happy ending, they deserve it so much.

I am looking forward to their kiss scene because honestly speaking I thought he would confess in the last scene of episode 9 and he would kiss her but that didnt happen. Its such a pity when you have this gorgeous pairing and hot couple and they dont have any kiss scenes. JIS and SHK have to make it up to us by marrying for real in real life ;)

i'm bit late of you guys and my internet connection is bad as snail so i found it really difficult to see many posts before me in adition a dozen of uploaded pictures take it little longer to load it, and unfortunately i'm not patient person. 
So , i just wanna ask if anyknow know background song at goodnight kiss scene ep.9 ? that song isnt from taaeyon right?

Guest msbae77

@ZarraJae- thanks for knocking some sense into my head. Overall, ep 9 wasnt bad. i liked how it ended. i just wished though that they made it clearer why OY was acting that way. probably things will be clear as crystal in the next episodes. twtwb fighting!!!

i'm bit late of you guys and my internet connection is bad as snail so i found it really difficult to see many posts before me in adition a dozen of uploaded picture take it little longer to load it, and unfortunately i'm not patient person. 

So , i just wanna ask if anyknow know background song at goodnight kiss scene ep.9 ? that song isnt from taaeyon right?

Thats from the ost part 4 if im not mistaken. The song sung by "Spica" Kim Bora tittled "Tears Fallin''.

This is the full version of the ost :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GULDAXrJX1s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Guest yellowumbrella

I think OY got hurt when OS told OY to immediately take that pill (without the substance) of course. But the pill scene just bothers me. I dont get it!

Guest dunlop09

smokegetsinyoureyes said: msbae77 said:

I braved myself to watch ep 9...What makes me wonder is "I thought all this time OY knows that the pill is a killer pill, no? So she just thought that it will just make her at sleep in peace?  And she just realized now what the pill really is, thus thinking that OS really wants to kill her for money?