[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest sunshine4ever

kikay14 said: thank you guys for the updates,recaps and pictures.  Can't wait for the subs!
btw, maybe OS opened the vault but in the end he got guilty and decided to not get it?  We didn't see OS took the money and gold.   I'm hoping here!

Guest whitelily000

Once again thx everyone for recaps and some pics! Till tomorrow , enjoy everyone :)
p.s. didn't have time to clean letter ... 
collage.jpg

:x :x :x

All the talk about sharing the drug by OY and sealing the deal with OS makes me nervous. Gets me thinking about a Romeo and Juliet ending or another WHIB ending? I pray not! [-O< [-O< [-O< And OS making so many promises - to stay with her, to allow her to trust him, to share the drug with her and the many happy scenes of them together that we have been getting - I hope they will all lead to something good instead!

Guest bibidep

I feel sorry for OY more and more.  No one for sure no one right now that she can trust.  If I have to live like her I think I may try to die too.  What the point of living when around you no one is honest and real good to you.  Meaningless, lonely.   She is very good that she can live until now.   Next ep. OS comes into the secret room again and look at the old tape of OY.  I bet this time he will wake up and notice in his heart he already had a spot for her and that why every time he saw OY hurt or mad he not happy.

@ZarraJae - LMAO, I thought of Romeo/Juliet at the end of last weeks episode too. All the confrontations between OY and Wang confuse me.

Is OY totally wrong about Wang? She said something about Wang's brother, didn't she? WTF?

I get so confused when OY talks to Wang. ~X( It's driving me crazy. 

Guest Queenbbee

Thanks to NEWMARIO for the preview, for me dailymotion is quite slow, so I downloaded and repost in Youtube for someone having the same prob as mine :D. Sorry if the quality is not good !!!

Have fun, dear friends <3.

I think there is tension being built up between OS and JS too which means JS will probably betray OS in the future. (also because MC will interfere with JS's sister drinking at the club which might force JS to betray OS?) Lots of things going on in this drama! 

hi guys. i've just got home and wanna say thanks to you guys who did the recap of today episode. thank u guys so so muchhhhhhh!!!
by the way does anyone know other website that i can watch ep 6 online? dailymotion is so low that it took me like 4rever to watch :(

Guest bibidep

Is anybody notice that the fiance gave the business card of MC to OY in the car today??  The business card that MC gave to the fiance when he came to MC's house to find out about the real and the fake OS???  OY is not easy to fool with.   I think OY will come to ask about both OS.  MC already saw by his own eyes that OS falling for OY in today episode when OS walked behind OY after they got a little fight in the coffee shop.  For sure MC will use OY to blackmail OS again in the future. 

tessieroo said: @ZarraJae - LMAO, I thought of Romeo/Juliet at the end of last weeks episode too. All the confrontations between OY and Wang confuse me.

Is OY totally wrong about Wang? She said something about Wang's brother, didn't she? WTF?

I get so confused when OY talks to Wang. ~X( It's driving me crazy. 

the forehead kiss 8-} i'm bleeding bleeding  =)) =))))
god please save me 8-} those two look so beautiful that i can not breathe. how can i survive when real hot deep kiss happens 8-} and maybe bed scene hah :> if i have a hot fake oppa like that, i'll give him all my money (though i'm not rich =)))), my body, my soul =))))))) n ask him to stay with me 4rever =)))