[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

I just written my review about this drama in Drama crazy .. and would like to share it with u here :
Back to The Diamond pieces of K Drama which is Addicting and Must to Watch !!
I am not A huge fan of non of the two main leads , but sure I have watched many of their works and heard / read about them so I was waiting and anticipating this drama soooooo much and then reached the highest expectation after finding also about the OSTs not only because I am ELF and sure happy with Yesung ost but sure you must have a high expectation with such Stars with High profile for both the main leads and supporting stars and then the OSTs ; Kangata , SJ Yesung , and The One !!!!! .. 

I did not watch the K movie or the J drama but as an addicted K Drama fan since 2006 .. I was amazed with this drama ; Story line , Acting , Direction / Cinematography , Soundtrack . Background music , Styling , designing and everything !!!!!!!!!! 

You will find the human natural emotions ; greediness , sadness , happiness , love , hate , loyalty , betrayal and more ..

Also it is not a pure melodrama but there is a quit space for Comedic , Actions and Romantic Scenes , and that just made it a Promising Masterpiece and landmark in K Drama History !

Sure 100% this Drama is Going to be a Hit <3 ..

For me , Regardless whatever is the ending , I will keep watch it and enjoy this truly high Profile Drama <3

I hope that helps you to decide and start watching this drama with us ?!!

( This is my first Ever Drama Review ,, U can just Imagine how much I like it )

Wish you guys enjoy it ,, ) 

About Spazzing with u guys here ... 

Sure I love this drama but I can not forgot 2 oozing Scenes !!!! 

The tears coming out infront of the camara from Young Eyes while the Oh Soo was reading her Oppa's Letter and mention her loneliness ..

tumblr_mi7upeN3IB1rsz1eto5_250.gif

the Other was the blood oozing from Oh Soo wound after got hitting by his donseng's Cane !!

tumblr_mi6c91Pg3A1qag92io2_r1_250.gif

555794_608350752523947_1654730568_n.jpg

WooooooooooooW I was sooo touched with these Scenes ..

Guys when do expect the first kiss will be ?? before or after finding out they are not siblings ??? Looooooool my Drama Mind is on mood now 

:x :):)

Here wo gooooo !!
Yesung oppa tweet : 
Carbon Paper concept Y&S ^^ ‘Carbon Paper’live.Watch this week’s Inkigayo live!!GoGo!! 
732083901.jpg
Cr:http://sup3rjunior.com/2013/02/15/130212-yesung-twitter-update-today-is-the-day-of-the-release-of-the-song-that-i-did-with-kangta-hyung-2/#comment-413656

Guest lucky120593

Anyyeong!!
I just watched episode 3 with subs.. and I'm just dropping by here to say....
 I HATE THAT DAMN SECRETARY!!!!
I hate the fiance too, but that secretary just get on my nerves! God! she's just so damn annoying! she's manipulative, evil, and I just hate her.. I don't know what's going to happen in the future episodes.. maybe she's really a good ajhumma after all.. but I doubt it.. and as for now.. I will just continue to hate her.

Well, that being said.. overall, I am satisfied with episode 3. so far this is my favorite episode..  I love the interactions between OY and OS.. The shooting scene got to be my favorite scene in this episode.. seeing OY smiles when she hit the toy is just too precious.. she looks like a kid there for a moment.. and... I see there's also a bit of a change of heart, OS??? hahaha..

first post here :\">
Hi to all familiar posters here :-h
Just watched ep1-3 and so far i love it...SHK looks super pretty in this drama(I love how she cried...so beautiful <3)
and JIS...no need to say a thing lol :x

so surprised at myself about how much i like this drama...I guess I have become melodrama sucker now(IMY effect lol)
maybe will join you guys next week for live watching
:D

560248_608869242472098_1306960923_n.jpg538024_605075232851499_413862260_n.png
422276_584674654891557_508013573_n.png
424132_591799714179051_1628653933_n.jpg
 Love Eun ji since replay 1997 and here as well ^* 539267_608299665862389_935083066_n.jpg
555982_608298949195794_1040944340_n.jpg
600641_608298729195816_1504299359_n.jpg

Loved him here with these gaze 
=((526804_607731835919172_1054909848_n.png
426076_608165945875761_87994136_n.jpg579696_608166119209077_436847693_n.jpg184362_608166625875693_620356395_n.jpg
526636_608299502529072_864832735_n.jpg
551469_608299405862415_1488024370_n.jpg
61772_608299075862448_2113052697_n.jpg
379298_608299785862377_2064414629_n.jpg
526812_608300029195686_1448663938_n.jpg

And his trend mark here in this series ^* ,, almost this movement was done like 3 times till now and I just love it 
:x
163317_608298549195834_911369358_n.jpg

Love sooooo much this kind of style  ;)539604_608299455862410_2122496335_n.jpg
Sure she is the endorsment queen as someone here mentioned it  =;

Actually I laughed with this bed scene as it is Amazing how was the first Scene in What happen in Bali a bed Scene and here is the same  :)) 149435_608165075875848_1865598309_n.jpg

Cute ^^ 149416_605080796184276_1543613196_n.jpg

Sure this Drama is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW529911_605079509517738_1839368289_n.png
539502_607546459271043_1851212358_n.jpg
321310_601359246556431_2088637219_n.png
528881_592521104106912_1919142309_n.jpg
542075_578214232204266_1952642927_n.jpg

Guest Geom_Sa_Rang

I just sat down to watch the first fifteen minutes of the first episodes but I ended up with watching the third episode too. I was really eager to watch my Jo In Sung after a long time of waiting. He is so perfect especially he is really good at giving all kind of emotions through his eyes but I found sometimes it was so obvious that he was acting I mean too much of an acting especially his temper in the prison scene. Song Hye Ko is so lovely as usually. I don’t know why but her character reminds me the one in Full House( her  character in Full House sounds and acts like that when she gets serious) maybe that’s because her intonation never changes. I might be super wrong at my judgment sorry for that. For Kim Bum, he should definitely consider to take different roles after this. His character here is so much like the one in Padam Padam that I don’t want to see him in such roles but different roles in which he can improve his acting more and become much better.

At first I thought Secretary Kang might be the mother of Oh Soo(Jo In Sung) but I am not sure anymore but there is sth secret about Secretary Kang.

I don’t understand why the mother left her daughter behind and didn’t try to connect if she was her biological daughter. I see that each parent took one sibling but usually a mother should take her daughter especially if the daughter is the younger one because girls need their mother more that boys and for a mother each sibling should be same(under normal circumstances) but Oh Young’s mom didn’t want to connect with her again. Moreover, why does a father reject his son and avoid him after the mother passes away? There must be sth about their birth. We will see it after the DNA test.  The story is so appealing and makes you do lots of brainstorming to fill in the blanks. I am already mesmerized by the story line but don’t want a sad ending

Guest joinsung4ever

Bambiina said: ZarraJae said: Bambiina said:

You know I was so shocked a few years back.... I couldn't believe my eyes... I was traumatized ... I was mentally tortured.... 

I tot I could never see him in the same light ever again :D .. frozen flower... froze meh... kekekekkeke... there go my innocent image of JIS.. kekekekeke... well even though I am at the legal age still.... Oh Boy.... I was shocked kekekekke.. and can never forget him EVER...

=))
Aissshh..... I wish it's Wednesday... 
Jo In Sung is sooooooooooooooo perfect for this character.... bring back the Bali memories... and better this time....
All the best TWTWB

Guest whitelily000

while rewatching the drama .... something cross my mind... brain tumor ?? this state that she is in , I think it's tunnel vision, it can be caused by (some diseses ) and some tragic event ... when she focus on something she can see that, and the eyesight in that case can be restore .... ... so she lost her eyesight  when her mother and bro left, or I get something wrong ... and we could see soon her sight comming back, bc her "bro" is here and she would feel much calm now and protected..and I can say now, she will get her eyesight soon, and she will cont to pretend not to see... just random thoughts :D 

Now as i watched 3 eps with sub, i thot i can try to share some of my thots of the drama so far . I dun think i can write a good review due to lacking of words etc, so bianed for my poor english. But i will try my best.
I have watched jdrama, kmovie for a while back. I liked jdrama much more than the remake of kmovie, I was blew away by the japanese actors, they did a great job to portray the characters :x . Yeah, i had a lot worries for how drama could adapt  this remake and of cos my worries for my beloved Kyo though she convinced me of her acting  for the movie Today, but still comparison  couldn't be avoided..so i am  delighted and happy after watching the first 10 min of ep 1, she won me over for her portray of OY, her expressions when OS read the letter ....aww, so natural and moved, she didn't overact or emotionless, it was just right there :x . JIS, i have watched his drama Bali and frozen flower, i have always thot he is a great actor and i really love his character in twtwb, he might seem so clue when it comes to relationship with woman, but he can't hide the tender heart. I agree with someone here the prison scene, i did feel it might be a bit overact? other than that, he is sooooo good ...i am so in love with him kekeke...
I am thankful for writer Noh to have put a lot of efforts at all the characters, she writes them with cares, with the heart and brain in it. She didn't make the characters dumb or annoying :-* . And i also think this remake is a whole much better than jdrama, it's more in details and more compelling.
Many scenes at ep 3 broke my heart, esp the scene when OS watched the video, OY cried for wanting her mom...awww, it's heartbreaking. I guess this scene moved OS's heart, he certainly understand how lonely OY had been in all these years...sob sob
Can't wait for more to come...

whitelily000 said: while rewatching the drama .... something cross my mind... brain tumor ?? this state that she is in , I think it's tunnel vision, it can be caused by (some diseses ) and some tragic event ... when she focus on something she can see that, and the eyesight in that case can be restore .... ... so she lost her eyesight  when her mother and bro left, or I get something wrong ... and we could see soon her sight comming back, bc her "bro" is here and she would feel much calm now and protected..and I can say now, she will get her eyesight soon, and she will cont to pretend not to see... just random thoughts :D 

I never think Jo In Sung is a handsome manBut this story makes me totally fall in love with the guy, what am I gonna do?!And Hye Gyo, such a beautiful womanI ship this couple hardI've watched the first episode and it already makes me crythe part where Oh Young's brother was hit by a car and she was just in front of him, frantically calling for taxi

Guest whitelily000

wangnyeo said:

whitelily000

said: while rewatching the drama .... something cross my mind... brain tumor ?? this state that she is in , I think it's tunnel vision, it can be caused by (some diseses ) and some tragic event ... when she focus on something she can see that, and the eyesight in that case can be restore .... ... so she lost her eyesight  when her mother and bro left, or I get something wrong ... and we could see soon her sight comming back, bc her "bro" is here and she would feel much calm now and protected..and I can say now, she will get her eyesight soon, and she will cont to pretend not to see... just random thoughts

:D

id="post-243018" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"130213 Yesung’s ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ OST ‘Gray Paper’ – Current PositionsYesung 130114

9.42pm UK time

Yesung’s OST is doing amazing! #1 Cyworld, #2 Daum, #3 Soribada, Bugs, Naver & Monkey3. Also #5 MelOn Credit: 曺敏贞_LN & @ELF_thoughts

9.55PM UK time

Yesung 130214

cr:http://sup3rjunior.com/2013/02/13/130213-yesungs-that-winter-the-wind-blows-ost-gray-paper-no-1-on-cyworld/

I have been singing the praises for JIS and SHK, so to be fair, I'd like to do the same for the other cast too. Kim Bum is super cute, and his role as the super loyal friend is very similar to his role in Padam Padam. I like him pairing up with Eunji - they look so cute together (temporarily have amnesia here about SIG  :D ). Eunji still sounds as if she is speaking in the Busan dialect but I love that she's still the tough and sassy girl as in Reply 1997. I hope the other two childhood friends of OY(the fat guy and the other girl)  and OS (the brother) will not bring about the downfall of OS (the con) since he doesnt know them at all but instead, together with Jin Sung and Hee Sun, will bring the leads to a safe and happy ending. wangnyeo said: whitelily000 said: while rewatching the drama .... something cross my mind... brain tumor ?? this state that she is in , I think it's tunnel vision, it can be caused by (some diseses ) and some tragic event ... when she focus on something she can see that, and the eyesight in that case can be restore .... ... so she lost her eyesight  when her mother and bro left, or I get something wrong ... and we could see soon her sight comming back, bc her "bro" is here and she would feel much calm now and protected..and I can say now, she will get her eyesight soon, and she will cont to pretend not to see... just random thoughts :D 

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"[spoilers] Jo In Sung receives praise for his acting in ‘Wind Blows in Winter’20130214_joinsung_drama-460x341.jpg

On the episodes aired on February 13th and 14th, Jo In Sung dominated the small screen by expressing self-control, anxiety, and anger.

He masterfully expressed a large range of emotions felt by his character Oh Soo by acting out the sorrows of living a life he hates, losing faith and being angry at love after being betrayed, and the conflicting emotions he has for Oh Young (played by Song Hye Gyo).

Not only this, but when Oh Soo got stabbed by Jo Moo Chul (played by Kim Tae Woo), his expression was so realistic that viewers commented they felt the pain with him.

Jo In Sung’s amazing portrayal of his character Oh Soo not only increased the quality of the drama, but as lead, he’s moving the plot smoothly.

‘Wind Blows in Winter’ airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:55PM KST.

Cr:http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/spoilers-jo-in-sung-receives-praise-for-his-acting-in-wind-blows-in-winter

ZarraJae said: I have been singing the praises for JIS and SHK, so to be fair, I'd like to do the same for the other cast too. Kim Bum is super cute, and his role as the super loyal friend is very similar to his role in Padam Padam. I like him pairing up with Eunji - they look so cute together (temporarily have amnesia here about SIG  :D ). Eunji still sounds as if she is speaking in the Busan dialect but I love that she's still the tough and sassy girl as in Reply 1997. I hope the other two childhood friends of OY(the fat guy and the other girl)  and OS (the brother) will not bring about the downfall of OS (the con) since he doesnt know them at all but instead, together with Jin Sung and Hee Sun, will bring the leads to a safe and happy ending. wangnyeo said: whitelily000 said: while rewatching the drama .... something cross my mind... brain tumor ?? this state that she is in , I think it's tunnel vision, it can be caused by (some diseses ) and some tragic event ... when she focus on something she can see that, and the eyesight in that case can be restore .... ... so she lost her eyesight  when her mother and bro left, or I get something wrong ... and we could see soon her sight comming back, bc her "bro" is here and she would feel much calm now and protected..and I can say now, she will get her eyesight soon, and she will cont to pretend not to see... just random thoughts :D