[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miky88 said: I don't know korean so good but from what i understood was somewhat like you said,that she has to capture his heart i guess but not so sure....I'm not sure if he's painted as the enemy...I also see that Do Ha knows way more about their mission that herAnd about the talk why Sae Won didn't contact him for a year...Maybe they really can't talk with outside world when they are in that training camp,they took their cellphones and from what i remember even the observators can't go out 

Ahhhhh. Hurry up next episode. I actually like the idea of the time jump now. Chansung/Do Ha looks hot. Hotttt. haha. I think even in this past year Seo Won just sees him as a friend, not as a romantic partner even though he's obviously still crushing on her haha. 

I guess we will need to see the entire episode before we know if NIS told Seo Won that Gil Ro is an enemy. Perhaps Gil Ro needs to be watched. If his father is doing something dirty, NIS may worry that he will defend his father rather than the interests of NIS.

Also, maybe Seo Won told him she has a boyfriend because it seems that Gil Ro becomes more passionate when he is jealous.

Hmmmm.... as always, I'm excited to watch the next episodes. Sometimes I just want to sit, relax and watch this drama with no thoughts of what will happen. Just laugh with it, feel in love with it, cry with it, held my breath with the actions and make my eyes wide for Joo Won goodies.

Untitled_zpse0a6c6ad.jpg

Joo Won, Choi Kang Hee and Chansung's Interview on MBC

http://youtu.be/vgtEMS1oUWs

I won’t be translating the beginning of the video as it introduces the drama and how it has taken the lead in viewership ratings for the Wed and Thurs slot. Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee comes on and greet the viewers, introducing their respective drama characters.

(concerning the popularity of the drama)

CKH: Recently, it’s beginning to feel real

JW: Now, friends and family members have seen the reaction towards the drama on SNS and it seems not too bad, haha.

CKH: Joo Won – in the beginning he was not really suited for the role. The director said that Gilro should be cunning like a fox and Seo Won is supposed to be like a bear. In reality, his real person is not like a fox but he acted very well.

(in order to be an NIS agent, Seo Won and Gilro must learn various skills like martial arts, dancing and even gambling but we heard that there was a big incident that happened, what exactly was it?)

CKH: When I threw the jjangmyun, the plate cut Joo Won’s nose, as a result the filming had to stop for about 3 days. Actually, I had wanted to avoid NG and do the scene in 1 take, however it turned out like this.

(they show the scene of Seo Won and Gilro fighting while on the scooters and the jjangmyun scene)

(car racing)

CKH: That’s the first time we met

JW: She was so good at hitting people that she reached the competitive level

CKH: I already became an expert.

JW: It became almost like boxing

(Magnificent fighting scenes and romantic comedy. In 7LCS, every episode has striking scenes. Which scene does the actor himself feel is the most famous one?)

CKH: In the 4th episode, in the scene where I had to dance while being drunk. On the table, there were real as well as fake liquor. We should actually be drinking the fake ones. But when the filming started, everyone got them mixed up and ended up downing real liquor in one shot.

JW: The best scene was the one where noona dance the “Shy Dance”. That song Bukkeu Bukkeu became a topic of discussion again.

CKH: I don’t even dare to watch the broadcast, so I asked the manager “Have you seen it? How was it?” The manager said it was embarrassing, so I didn’t watch. It was not like that of Lee Hyori’s 10 minutes but like Bukkeu Bukkeu with StarlightMoonlight(not sure what’s this). That choreography was really embarrassing.

PD: Because it became a topic of discussion, so we prepare….

(the production team prepared this and they looked nervous. Now, look carefully everyone, can you see that during the phone call, the cellphone was stopped in the background-not sure of this translation)

CKH: (asking PD) You discover this?

PD: No, it was the netizens

(the sharp eyes of the netizens)

(and we have 7LCS other male lead, the magnificent action and a bullet wound that became a hot topic – Chansung. It’s a sincere role. Heard that you said a lot to your 2pm members. What did you say?)

CS: I said it was tiresome. In the drama, there were a lot of lines which are not the type of things I’d normally say. So it felt imposing.

(the love line that blossoms with each episode)

CKH: Now it seems like this but I have not reached the scene where my heart leans towards Gilro or Do Ha.

(How about the men’s views?)

JW: Normally, I am already noona's ardent fan.

CS: It seems like even when bickering, the feelings can grow? If I am Seo Won, I think I will be even more attracted to Gilro.

(Viewership ratings)

CKH: Really don’t have a target, just go about achieving the best

JW: Noona, just say a figure

CKH: No~~You say it

JW: I don’t know, 35%? (if it hits 35%), I will try my best to gather everyone, wear pyjamas and dance.

CKH: I hope “Feel Good Day” can be progress smoothly and successfully like 7LCS.

CKH: (the 2 were lost for words for a moment)….what should we say?

“7LCS Fighting~”

Chinese translation: minidadalove on Joo Won Bar Baidu

English translation : mrdimples@soompi

I read some speculation that the boy in Seo Won's family photo could be J, the good-looking young chap in cahoots with Min Rae. A kind of boy lost and separated from his family kind of stuff. Hmmm...interesting. But this would make this drama too convoluted, no?Well, somehow there is a meaning behind this, can't overlook something like that in a drama. We shall see. 
Meanwhile, we have more weighty issues on hand - Love Shenanigans, Bring Them On!

mrdimples said: I read some speculation that the boy in Seo Won's family photo could be J, the good-looking young chap in cahoots with Min Rae. A kind of boy lost and separated from his family kind of stuff. Hmmm...interesting. But this would make this drama too convoluted, no?Well, somehow there is a meaning behind this, can't overlook something like that in a drama. We shall see. 
Meanwhile, we have more weighty issues on hand - Love Shenanigans, Bring Them On!

mrdimples said: I read some speculation that the boy in Seo Won's family photo could be J, the good-looking young chap in cahoots with Min Rae. A kind of boy lost and separated from his family kind of stuff. Hmmm...interesting. But this would make this drama too convoluted, no?Well, somehow there is a meaning behind this, can't overlook something like that in a drama. We shall see. 

jwand said:

I guess we will need to see the entire episode before we know if NIS told Seo Won that Gil Ro is an enemy. Perhaps Gil Ro needs to be watched. If his father is doing something dirty, NIS may worry that he will defend his father rather than the interests of NIS.

Also, maybe Seo Won told him she has a boyfriend because it seems that Gil Ro becomes more passionate when he is jealous.

Guest Marie Phils

7th Grade Civil Servant OST Part 1

Title: 7급 공무원 OST Part 1

Artist: Joon Ho (준호)

Language: Korean

Release Date: 2013-Jan-23

Number of Tracks: 2

Track Listing

1. My Way to You (너에게 가는 길) Joon Ho (준호) of 2PM feat. Taecyeon (택연) of 2PM

2. My Way to You (너에게 가는 길) (Inst.) Various Artists

Upcoming OST

1. Flowers Bloom (꽃이핀다) Park Ji Hun (박지헌) of V.O.S. / Voice of Soul (브이.오.에스.) 2013-Feb-06

lyrics: I'll be there for you, no matter what you do...i promise you... i love you

2. Han Byul (한별) of Led Apple (레드애플) 2013-TBA

credits to wiki-d-addicts

@simplydramafied1082

Sunday 10th
[✈] at JAPAN - RECORDING for 'MUSIC JAPAN' at 18:10~18:40 JST

Monday 11th
[♞] GENERAL HWANG CHANSUNG'S BIRTHDAY! (✿◠‿◠)♥ ✳

Wednesday 13th
[✈] Arena Tour concert in Budokan Tokyo, Japan

CR:W2D

In this schedule, he will be in Japan in the 10th but he could get back to Korea in the 11th
and return back to Japan for the Arena concert in the 12th

okay that was just my wishful thinking lol ><

but he has done it 3 days ago when he was in Japan and
in the same day he returned to Korea to film the drama and the day after he went to Thailand so
it is possible or they'll not have a birthday party on the drama set unless they make it belated ! ><

My bromance

=((

Gong Doha gifs

tumblr_mholkazi8O1qdrpkvo1_250.gif  tumblr_mholkazi8O1qdrpkvo2_250.gif
tumblr_mholkazi8O1qdrpkvo3_250.gif  tumblr_mholkazi8O1qdrpkvo4_250.gif

CR: bero-chan

Guest geenvyme

Seeing BTS Pics, watching JW and CKH interview and reading translations of that interview (much thanks to @mrdimples) throws away my doubt if they both can pull-off the couple thing.

But I hope that when the two become a couple on the drama, kissed and whatever I hope this thread stays to its true form and not lose track on what kind of drama it really is.

I’ve seen threads where they start with good recaps, good insights and good banters about story line and plots but when the couple kissed, man it became a whole new story of shipping and other things.

Might be MY opinion but it kinda takes away the whole fun of enjoying the drama to its whole content (or maybe I’m just a jealous FANGIRL who can’t take seeing my idol being paired with someone else other than ME)

So I truly hope that we all enjoy watching it till the end and I hope to read wonderful insights, a couple of rants and rave from all of you.

:)>-

Archived