[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluemoonlight

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px;"Yoon Eun Hye travels to Hawaii for a steamy pictorial with ‘High Cut’by pkdance20130220_YoonEunHye_HighCut2.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun Hye caught the eyes of fans with her steamy pictorial for ‘High Cut‘ magazine.

Yoon Eun Hye traveled all the way to Hawaii to participate in this photo shoot. She got to pose in between two local male models whose muscles were beaming next to the actress’ face under the sunlight. The actress also shared that her wishlist for the new year includes getting her own workshop and a boyfriend, “Having a boyfriend was always put on the back burner, but it’s not something I can have just because I want to.”

Like the majority of the nation, Yoon Eun Hye watched the movie ‘Miracle In Cell No.7‘ and was touched by it stating, “I fell in love with the acting of child actress (Kal So Won) who plays the role ofYe Seung Yi. My managers who were sitting beside me while watching it also cried silently.”

Yoon Eun Hye also revealed she enjoyed SISTAR19‘s recent comeback, SISTAR usually does well and SISTAR19 isn’t any different. When all four of them come together it’s amazing but I really enjoy the two of them together too. I never get tired of them.”

20130220_YoonEunHye_HighCut1.jpg

cr: allkpop

Guest bluemoonlight

class="postitle" style="font-weight: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19px;" class="postitle" style="color: rgb(23, 23, 23); background-color: rgb(237, 238, 240);"130221 “I MISS YOU” LEE SEYOUNG MENTIONS YOOCHUN IN INTERVIEW

Q: There have been many comments that you match well with Park Yoochun, what is it like at the filming location?

Yoochun oppa is originally a pleasant person. He cracks lots of jokes at the filming location. Actually, he doesn’t have much scenes with me. However, it is as though we have met for a long time, he calls me, “Ah, our dongsaeng,” and I call him, “Our oppa”, we are comfortable together like that. To prevent me from being awkward, he keeps joking, and jokes even in the drama (laughs) he really has a great personality. In episode 1, there was a scene where he sang ‘Magic Castle’, he is originally a singer but acted as though he cannot sing, and it was funny. He is actually a good singer… I found him really good at acting.

At that time, it was really exhausting for actors to not sleep and keep filming. Yoochun oppa was even memorising the script for the next scene while acting with me. Even so, he maintained a bright persona. Then, once I arrive on set, he says (in a cheerful voice), “Oh, Ahreumie, long time no see!” and tells me that he saw my Auction CF.

Also, there’s a scene where Yoochun oppa and I cried while earnestly conversing at the hospital. We started acting it while crying, it was a last minute script, and we filmed it immediately on the day we received the script. We were both anxious being worried over making mistakes due to the long lines, but we could not stop laughing. Originally a crying scene, but we ended up with no tears, it was really interesting.

Q: Under such difficult circumstances, it is not easy to perform well.

He is really free and easy (T/N: i.e. does not let the stress/pressure get to him).

Q: There are many comments that it would be good if you two acted as male and female leads together.

Ah, with Yoochun oppa? How dare I? (laughs)

Also, I hope to meet the ‘Missing You’ actors in other projects often. It is not easy to maintain our fates. Park Yoochun oppa is a drama lead that I have always enjoyed watching… Hahaha

Credit: Hello6004+Nate

Translated by: Maettugi

Shared by 6002Sky

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Yoon Eun Hye Goes Femme Fatale in Cartier

chococoffee February 21, 2013
Yoon Eun Hye Goes Femme Fatale in Cartier

On February 21, “High Cut” unveiled a series of gorgeous photos from its latest photoshoot with Yoon Eun Hye. The actress showed off a provocative and feminine look in Hawaii, where she flaunted her flawless figure while modeling Cartier’s accessories. She wore eye-popping outfits and posed with foreign models for a sexy, yet luxurious spread. 

In the interview that followed the photoshoot, Yoon Eun Hye talked about things that she really wants in 2013, her thoughts about the movie “Miracle in Cell No. 7,” and girl groups that caught her eye. Regarding her 2013 wishlist, she revealed that she wanted her own workroom and a boyfriend. She explained, “I’ve always thought of having a boyfriend but I kept pushing it back. I realized that he’s not something I can have whenever I want.” 

She also shared her thoughts on the current box office hit, “Miracle in Cell No. 7.” Yoon Eun Hye said, “I fell in love with the child actress who plays Ye Seung. I had both my managers sit next to me, and they were silently crying.” 

Yoon Eun Hye named SISTAR as her favorite girl group among all her idol hoobaes (juniors). She expressed, “The girls of SISTAR are really talented, and SISTAR19 is just as great. The group of four make a great team, and I also feel the same way about their group of two. I didn’t feel bored when they came out.” 

yoon11.jpeg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/21/yoon-eun-hye-goes-femme-fatale-in-cartier/

BDw88SZCcAAnqgm.jpg:large2/23 IMY has broken 130 million views in China PPTV. The only KR drama which breaks 100 million record. F:a1332241913 pic.twitter.com/hGtQC2mSPF

Cr:Alicechunsa I m confused... according to soompi, they said FBND over take IMY with 123000plus viewers..but here we haf 1.3mil viewer!!! 

Another news from baidu:
【小道】#朴有天#与#尹恩惠#主演的韩剧《想你》预在年后将登陆湖南卫视。而朴有天此次确定出席湖南卫视#元宵喜乐会#目的之一也是为该剧在中国的播放提前宣传造势。 具体上档播放时间目前不详。<Missing You> will be aired on Hunan TV year later (not sure whether is after CNY or year later). Hence this is one of the purpose for Park Yoochun's appearance on Hunan TV for Yuan Xiao event. And also to publicize for the drama <Missing You>>. No confirmation on the date and time for "Missing You" to be aired
shared by flossie in Yoochun's thread

Archived