[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ngthuhien149

@santaiah178 are the couple rings from Cartier? I kinda dun think Cartier sponsored IMY though. Dunno, this ring appeared one time only, unless the wedding rings are Cartier too. 

Guest santaiah178

@suncine445 Wow it's way more expensive than what I thought, but if it's Cartier I don't wonder. How about the couple wedding ring that LSY bought ? Is that from Cartier too ?
@ngthuhien147 I think it could be since YEH is a spokesperson & model for Cartier. But again I still don't know for sure :-?

Two weeks after the airing of the last episode, "I Miss You" deserves a more thorough and holistic analysis for viewers to give it the credit and merit it deserves....For most of us, it has become the "standard" for a solid----well-written and acted out---Kdrama regardless of genre.
These are "snippet"  reflections of the drama which will be covered  in several posts in this thread. Hopefully, it will increase viewers' ----whether past, current and future---appreciation of I Miss You.

Missing You: In Retrospect
Episode 3 Fast Forward to Episode 21: The Maturation of Jung Woo's Love for Su Yeon
In Episode 3,  Jung Woo's FIRST LOVE for Su Yeon was weakened by FEAR which led to his "FLIGHT".
after 14 years....
In Episode 21, Jung Woo's LOVE for Su Yeon was characterized by FORTITUDE and FIDELITY, putting his own life on the line.

I think I m weird cos I am feeling its unfair that the next drama after MY get better rating (even tough I like the said drama...) than MY. I feel MY have more meaning n sufficient good acting all around that its deserved to be recognize more. I know some would say that rating does not matter but still I feel hurt seeing a rom-com get a better rating. If u compare the 2 (excluding that 1 is a rom-com while the other is a melodrama) I think IM have more good solid ensemble of actors n actresses. We can really say beside the 3 main leading actors/actress, all the supporting cast have done such a wonderful job no mater how little their part is. So far, the replacing drama is easy to predict (for me at least). I like the lead actor and the lead actress but I dont feel them together. I kind of feel the 2nd lead more with the lead actress (even with the large age different, not that age matter anyway). in MY I never even question why JW longed for SY even after 14 yrs. I just feel it vibrate between them each time they meet. 

I guess the netizen didnt really like to look at something that is real n happening in their own society though drama n try to fix it. They rather watch a rom-com that doesnt really happen (a make believe situation) than face the reality of a real life situation. Must be true that drama n novel are an escapism of real life.

Just ignore me, I m missing MY so much beside being petty n jealous of some other drama that have better rating than MY

Guest suncine445

31Jan2013[FanmadeMV] Jung Woo and Soo Yeon from Ep 1 to 21 of “Missing You”

http://vimeo.com/58595900

Awesome fanmade MV with JungWoo-SooYeon scenes from Episode 1 to 21!
Accompanied by some of our favourite Chinese songs!

Hope you will enjoy this MV as much as we did.

Shared by Park Yoochun Singapore Fanclub
video credit to maker

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px;"WBW: Idols to Actorsby miketastic - Jan 30, 2013 at 2:07 pm20130129_wbw_actors.jpghttp://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/wbw-idols-to-actors

Guest bee1430269948

suncine445 said:>>

10Dec2012[FAN/TRANS] Watching Yuchun Film “Missing You” [Part 1/2]

This is an account by a fan from Hong Kong who specially went to visit Yuchun during her 7 day 6 night trip in Seoul. I translated this article because it gives a realistic account of Yuchun’s filming which I think a lot of fans would like to know.

Please note that it is acceptable to follow Yuchun to filming sites but NOT in his daily life. Please respect his privacy. Do not be a stalker fan.

30 Nov 2012
It was a midnight flight. We wanted to gain more time to visit Yuchun and didn’t want to waste any moment . In this cold weather, we hope to give him support and warmth.

Reached Seoul at 6am, the sky is still dark and the wind is piercing into our skins. We thought, ” My goodness, can’t the weather be warmer? Uri Yuchun is having a hard time filming and he should not be cold.”

At 1pm, Taxi Ahjussi sent us to Imperial Palace. This is the party scene in episode 7 where the crew had shooting in the basement of the hotel. Yuchun’s nanny car is parked near the entrance and he is resting. Outside the entrance there are fans from Guangxi and Tianjin and they had come a few days earlier to see Yuchun and give him support. This gesture was so touching. They also told us, there are some strict rules: You’re not allowed to take photos of him, not allowed to go near him, cannot shout out his name and  presents have to be passed to his manager.

Meanwhile, Yuchun got out from the car. He is wearing a turtle-neck sweater, his sideview is as thin as cardboard. His legs are lean. All of sudden we felt like crying. Then we shifted attention to the crew. They helped Yuchun to wear a suit and then they proceeded to the hotel. At the hotel lobby. Yuchun met a lady (It was Ms Scriptwriter) and he talked to her softly. After exchanging a few words, the lady walked away . Yuchun looked at her walking toward us and had a glance at us. He waved to the lady “Walk slowly”

As the basement is booked by the production team, we’re not allowed to go in.

The next shooting place is in Goyang city, one of the buildings in Ilsan.  It is about an hour-ride away from Seoul. This is a scene where Yuchun almost hits a man while driving. There are about 10 fans at the building entrance and we saw Yuchun, Yoon Eun Hye, Jung Woo’s dad and Zhu detective. We believe inside the building is the office of Jung Woo’s dad and some parts of the police station scenes.  Everyone thinks Jung Woo’s dad looks younger in person and Zhu detective is young and quite cute too. Yoon Eun Hye is very skinny, looks tired and had dark circles under her eyes. It must be from the numerous crying scene.

When all of us were feeling frozen, one ahjumma and ahjusshi approached us and asked where we are from and what we are waiting for. When they realized it is Yuchun that we had been waiting for hours, they were very surprised at our determination. They asked the management ahjusshi to allow us inside the building to keep warm.

Just when we thought of giving up, the crew came out. At the entrance of the car park, the crew quickly installed lighting and lens. Then Yuchun immediately sat in his white saloon car and started to shoot the scene of knocking down a man. Till now we still don’t know what the scene is for but maybe it will be explained in a later episode.

After shooting, Yuchun and his assistants ran back to their nanny car and drove off swiftly. Later we realised, he is going to a nearby hotel to take a rest and then shoot in the morning. As far as we know he only goes home when he has his rest day every Thursday and that is why he will spend his time in the car or hotel, resting and memorizing the scripts. Everyone will understand why he lost so much weight. By the time we went back, it was already 1am in the morning.

2nd Dec 2012
6am, we proceed to Goyang City Police Station which is the police station in the drama. Here, the crew members are very cooperative and very polite. They did not stop our taxi.

2 hours later, we reached MBC Dream Center entrance and saw China, US and Japan fans. Everyone smiled and nodded. The wind continues to blow and we continue to wait. At the far end, we saw Yuchun standing next to the car, smoking. We realized he did not suck the smoke into his lungs and only let it out from his nostrils. We think this is his way of relieving stress. After that he and his assistants went into the building for a meeting.

At 9am, a towing car came. We knew Yuchun was coming out and everyone gathered around. When he was boarding the white car, I couldn’t help myself saying “Yuchun, well done!” The fans around me told me not to do that as he doesn’t like it.

He effortlessly drove the car onto the towing car platform. A crew team started to shoot. This is the Ep 9 scene where he was wearing the Bluetooth talking. It took about 20mins to complete the shooting and return back to the scene.

At 10am, he and manager had breakfast at a nearby eatery where the specialty is fish.  We know he needs some privacy, so we sat a table away from him.  But then two fans rushed in and sat across from his table. Yuchun pursed his lips and changed seats with the assistant opposite him. Now his back is facing everyone. One minute later, he still felt uncomfortable and again changed seats with the manager on his left. With the help of 2 driver ahjusshi, the two fans finally agreed to sit further. Yuchun then could have a happy, stress-free meal for about 20mins.

After that, he went back to his car and rested for about an hour. Then the next shooting took place at the small lane just opposite the police station. This is ep 9 where he brought Soo Yeon to the police station from the party, stopping the car opposite the police station, letting her wear the green army coat and finally the cleaner ahjumma came to fetch her.

This scene is only a couple of minutes but it took more than 3 hours to shoot. Unbelieveable right?  Every scene, the director will need to shoot the following: long-range, mid-range, short-range, single person, double person,  triple person, close up, with dialogue, without dialogue but only reaction, from the inside of the car to shoot outside, from outside of the car to shoot inside, all the segments. And it requires the actors to keep repeating the speech and that is not counting  NG and preview. If it is a crying scene, the segments may require the actors to cry up to 10 times to get the results.  Therefore I hope everyone will use their hearts to watch the drama.

The most fascinating thing about Yuchun is that he knows how to let the person next to him be at ease even though he’s under tremendous pressure.  Is his facial expression correct? Body reaction correct? Will viewers accept it?  How can these questions not pop into his mind.  He took a green army coat and wrapped it round the back of Soo Yeon saying “Today, we are shooting this…Cold ah!” Every crew member laughed. When the crew was getting ready, he took melon seeds and coax the director to eat. Also he playfully avoided the assistant who is trying to put the coat on him. And then another round of melon seeds coaxing. Also when the weather turns cold, he’ll make all the crew drink coffee. Although he’s playful but he always arrives at the scene on time when it is his turn, or when a veteran actor leaves, he’ll bow or nod to them.

Today, every fan was very happy. Because Yuchun was always smiling when he had no shoot. His face was not as tensed as yesterday. Only at the last few scenes that the director asked him to shoot a few close-ups.  The scene where ahjumma brought Soo Yeon away and he was thinking of the past. He cried thrice and then paused. He said no need to touch up and only used a paper towel to wipe away his tears. During the broadcast, there was no scene of him tearing at that time which is really puzzling.

3rd Dec 2012
Luckily, early morning we did not go to Jeonju to see Yuchun shooting at the playground, playing with slides, swings and seesaw. We did not visit him not because of snow, rain or long journey from Seoul or no place to eat or go toilet. The reason is because watching Yuchun and Yoon Eun Hye filming the scene from night till dawn, wearing so little while braving the snow, rain and piercing wind, we don’t know if we can hold back our tears or find someone to scold and ask why Korean actors have to endure such inhumane treatment. Their bodies are affected by the weather and they don’t have enough sleep and food and they have to face the pressure of the broadcasting time and they don’t even complain a single word.

That day, how long is Yuchun’s scene, everyone, why don’t you calculate…

Source from 中国有天MaMa会
Translated by Susan Foo
Shared by PYC SGFC

Guest ngthuhien149

From Sohu Korean Entertainment (搜狐韓娛) on 22 Jan:
Since his first drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Park Yuchun has been considered to have outstanding talent in acting; the improvement with each drama is very obvious; and he is now a strong force among actors born in the 80s. This time in “Missing You”, he has many crying scenes, emotional scenes and psychological scenes; he performed them with fine control, a great ability to retract or let go, and was very natural. As such, he deserves many awards at acting award ceremonies................................................................................
From Yes Entertainment on jan 31
306633_282782188500169_1180883310_n1.jpg

After watching “Missing You”, there is the feeling that Park Yuchun and Yoon Eun Hye are made for each other, a perfect match. 
“Missing You”, acted by Park Yuchun and Yoon Eun Hye, was very popular recently. In the 2012 MBC Drama Awards, both PYC and YEH won awards; receiving praise and recognition for their superb acting. Both also said they will continue to work hard to bring better shows for their fans. The 2 of them were very compatible as a couple and received strong support from fans, becoming another classic screen couple. In the drama, their close coordination and beautiful scenes of intimacy also became a hot topic of discussion. (parts not related to Yuchun are omitted) 

Source: 想你 보고싶다 (facebook)
Translation: melodysky@ParkYoochunSingaporeFC
Shared by Park Yoochun SGFC

Guest eunhyeonly

tll me ladies,
when I copy a gif here
to my lappy it comes out
as a gif but when transfer it
somewhere it only comes like
picture..why is that?..my question
is for those who makes gif here..
thanks guys!!