[Drama 2013] Queen of Ambition / Yawang 야왕

Guest annieice

Guest yoyo_yoyo

TVXQ’s Yunho looks intimate with actress Kim Sung Ryung

Rw3Kj5b.jpg

TVXQ’s Yunho recently took a picture with actress Kim Sung Ryung and drew a lot of attention.

On January 25, Kim’s agency, Yuleum Entertainment, tweeted pictures with the comment, “Sister and brother Baek Do Kyung and Baek Do Hoon on the series Yawang. Their chic smiles even look alike. Good luck to the staff working overnight in the cold weather for the series!”

In the picture, Yunho and Kim are showing off their handsome and beautiful appearances. Their intimate pose smiling for the camera drew a lot of attention.

People who saw the pictures responded: “Their smiles and eyes look the same! It’s like they are the real sister and brother.” “They are the royal sister and brother. I think they are the best couple of the year.” “Beautiful Sung Ryung and handsome Yunho. Thank you for making my eyes happy.” “They are good ator and actress.”

SBS series Yawang airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9:55 p.m.

Source: Star Daily News

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yawang OST (first song)

Kim Nam Gil (김남길) - 너는 모른다 (You Don't Know)

posted before but here are lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SiLUacdgYI

hangul

심장이 눈먼 가슴이 귀를 막고 서있다.
말을 건다 가지 마라 혼잣말을 해댄다.
손가락 사이 사이로 추억이 세어 나와
코끝이 찡해 지다가 결국 너를 부른다.
근데 말은 맴돌고. 너는 멀어져

점점 작아지는 널 보다 눈물이 난다. 맘이 시리다.
그냥 맘의 눈을 가린체 사랑 했어서 행복했다고
머리로 맘을 속여도 내 말을 듣지 않는다.

잊는다. 너를 놓는다. 사랑은 없어진다.
웃는다 그냥 손을 흔든다 너는 사라져 간다.
나도 사라져간다. 모두 끝난다.

점점 작아지는 널 보다 눈물이 난다. 맘이 시리다.
그냥 맘의 눈을 가린 체 사랑 했어서 행복했다고
자꾸 거짓말
사랑해
그냥 삼켜버리는 마음 사랑해줘서 고마웠다고
머리로 맘을 속인다. 눈물이 입을 막는다.

english

My heart, my blinded heart is covering its ears
I talk to you, I tell you not to go, I talk to myself
I count the memories with my fingers
The tip of my nose gets red and in the end, I call out to you
But the words linger around and you get farther away

I see you getting smaller and smaller, tears fall, my heart gets cold
I cover up the eyes of my heart and say that I was happy to have loved you
I try to deceive my heart with my head but it won’t listen

I forget you, I let go of you, love disappears
I smile, I just wave my hands and you disappear
I am also disappearing, everything is over

I see you getting smaller and smaller, tears fall, my heart gets cold
I cover up the eyes of my heart and say that I was happy to have loved you
I keep lying
I love you
I swallow up my heart, I thank you for loving me
I deceive my heart with my head, my tears block my mouth

(via baidu)

Guest wutmuvi

@Ayachou Thank you, the lyric was just heart breaking.  It sounded more referring to Ha Ryu's love for Da Hae. The happy memories they have together not that much, by counting the tip of the fingers.  To me their happiest moment together is when they were on a trip at the beach.

@fantast1ksuae Yes, Da Hae has changed.  She kept saying to Ha Ryu " What can you do for me?" She always put him down, that he has nothing to offer her. Ughh!! What's more you want Da Hae?.  He has done a lot for you but he never show it.  Ha Ryu always say " I love you very much" to Da Hae but she never once say it in return.  After the incident she saw Ha Ryu at the bar, I notice she never hug Ha Ryu again.  She only hugged Eun Byul.  I sure hope Da Hae won't do more bad thing to EB and HR.

How could the First Lady take over the president's position without some sort of referendum? I'm rather ignorant of Korean politics but this seems highly unusual. The point about Do Hoon perhaps being 'end game' in some sense is interesting though I can't quite picture him as president.

Hi~ I'm new on this~I really like the drama and the cast is awesome~Do you mind telling me why they call DaHae-DoHoon as 'Lily couple'and DaHae-HaRyu 'Rose Couple'?I can't quite understand ><

Guest hapha8714

hi,

i just got hooked into this drama... and im loving it!

currently on ep3, and by the looks of it... it seems like do kyung is do hoon's mom... though they are portrayed as siblings in the drama. well, at least for now. i think the chances are high that it's true.

my question is, why do they make it look like they're siblings? what's the secret among do kyung, her dad, and her aunt?

Guest yoyo_yoyo

@aemi: I do not think Dohoon will be president, he was too young to be. moreover, Dahae will betray Dohoon. she just use him to accessible her ​​goals, I think the president is who closely related with Dohoon (maybe his father :-? )

@yooksh:
Lily is lovely nickname kfans for Yunho and in drama Sooae also be call as lily and then fans call them as Lily couple :P
I don't sure about rose couple but their love (Haryu&Dahae) beautiful but had spines like roses, i guess that's why ^^

@hapha8714: Dohoon really not brother of Dokyung, her son this everyone can guess right
 but what reason Baek Hak family hide it and made him became brother & son of Baek Hak instead. this is another hurt for Dohoon if he found out  :( 
now I really want to know who will be the real father of Dohoon.

I know almost everyone prefer rose couple most and coz Yunho looks younger Sooae much but when see them together, they looks so cute :D
 innocent Dohoon & beautiful smile Dahae :x 
xrzsKGO.jpg
j2Kt5mt.jpg

yJlwVdc.jpguWN3Lno.jpg

and I love Dokyung (nuna or mom) & Dohoon baby too >o< 
Aib6crl.jpg
gCpfevX.jpg
xArwx9A.jpg
QRaq5Wq.jpg

credit: DCYunho + Ynot0206

Guest hapha8714

da hae is actually a pitiful specimen. the very reason i liked this drama is because i can relate to it.

i see myself in da hae. revenge and hatred brought me to where i am at now. though my job has been able to sustain my needs, i am unhappy. i am alone. i am selfish. da hae's treatment towards ha ryu is somewhat similar to mine: towards my mom and younger brother. they are impediment to my future endeavors, and im still striving to attain my goal, my passion. and im very willing to ditch them aside if necessary, just to achieve my dream. like da hae, i have been living in shame and i want to get myself out from it.

i grew up with no dad. though i met him once, i felt like i was unwanted. and that also stirred a lot of hatred inside me. i want to kill my father or wished something terrible would happen to him, like what da hae did to her step-dad... but that would be foolish, i know.

but i can endure it till the end, because i can. but it's too tiring at times. but i ain't quitting, i vowed to myself.

should anyone find this out, i know i will be hated. anyways, i always see myself as something beyond diabolical and scheming... hiding behind this naive persona. time will come that someone would stop me, and i would gladly embrace it and thank that person for ending my misery. but for the time being, i will hold on to this. i can't stop jst now.

hapha8714 said: da hae is actually a pitiful specimen. the very reason i liked this drama is because i can relate to it.

i see myself in da hae. revenge and hatred brought me to where i am at now. though my job has been able to sustain my needs, i am unhappy. i am alone. i am selfish. da hae's treatment towards ha ryu is somewhat similar to mine: towards my mom and younger brother. they are impediment to my future endeavors, and im still striving to attain my goal, my passion. and im very willing to ditch them aside if necessary, just to achieve my dream. like da hae, i have been living in shame and i want to get myself out from it.

i grew up with no dad. though i met him once, i felt like i was unwanted. and that also stirred a lot of hatred inside me. i want to kill my father or wished something terrible would happen to him, like what da hae did to her step-dad... but that would be foolish, i know.

but i can endure it till the end, because i can. but it's too tiring at times. but i ain't quitting, i vowed to myself

I have finish this till epi 4 . Kwon Sang Woo really did a good job on all the crying scenes . I saw the making he really can cry on the spot ..

As for the President , looks  like his identity is still a mystery .. I don't think the President is Do Hoon also. I don't think they have actually cast the actor playing the President . Also it's weird that the President is nowhere to be seen in Epi 1 . If there's prosecutors coming i am sure all the Tvs should focus on the president .

I too believe that something must have happen to Jae Woong ( the twin who's the prosecutor ) and Ha Ryu have assume his twin identity for revenge .. the way he mention why Da Hae have kill him back then ..

Can't wait to watch the rest .. and Soo Ae she did a great job here playing a cold woman

Archived