[Drama 2013] Queen of Ambition / Yawang 야왕

Guest annieice

Guest sogazelle

Hello...1st time posting here.I have to say I did not have much interest about this drama, but after the 1st episode, I'm hooked!!!!!I cannot wait for the next episode....all the actors are fantasticIt's so great to watch a drama with good actors...I know I'm gonna start hating Da Hae...she's a fabulous actress though...no doubt.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished watching ep 4. I thought Dohoon & Dahae's storyline was moving extraordinarily fast, but then realized that there was a time jump. One year had passed when Dohoon proposed to Dahae at the end of the episode. 
We know that Dahae is only using Dohoon to get to where she wants to be. He's going to be really hurt when he finds out that she doesn't love him, and only using and manipulating him. There's going to be a huge showdown between his noona and her when they get back to Korea.
I feel so bad for Haryu and all that he does for Dahae. She's so selfish. But golly, Soo Ae is so good portraying her.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Yunho with Hayu (EunByul) after her last scene, they looks so cute :x

yLzAlkP.jpg
jyEHskj.jpg

more here ^^
http://blog.naver.com/soso8010/60181383810

Does anyone know where can I find Eng. sub for ep 4?  I would be a happy person  if I can find someone half as nice as HaRyu. His character is so caring, he never show his suffering or pain in front of his loved one. He probably knows she is using him, but he loves her so much that he doesn't want to admit the truth?  I don't think Da Hae ever love him or anyone but herself, her so called ambition of greed.  I wonder is there such a person like DaHae? It would be scary to live with, so manipulative, and calculative . 

Here are some gif from Ep.4

TearOfJoy.gif

DaHaeJoy.gif

gummyworm.gif

HaRyuDaHae.gif

departure2.gif

Thank you floweragasshi for the sub.  Sorry to ask you, I don't know why I cannot download the srt. When I click the link HERE.  It opens a window adf.ly.  How do I know which download icon to click. They're all exe. file. and doesn't seem like text file. Thank you

Guest fantast1k1

mi2u2 said: Does anyone know where can I find Eng. sub for ep 4?  I would be a happy person  if I can find someone half as nice as HaRyu. His character is so caring, he never show his suffering or pain in front of his loved one. He probably knows she is using him, but he loves her so much that he doesn't want to admit the truth?  I don't think Da Hae ever love him or anyone but herself, her so called ambition of greed.  I wonder is there such a person like DaHae? It would be scary to live with, so manipulative, and calculative . 

Guest floweragasshi

mi2u2 said:
Thank you floweragasshi for the sub.  Sorry to ask you, I don't know why I cannot download the srt. When I click the link HERE.  It opens a window adf.ly.  How do I know which download icon to click. They're all exe. file. and doesn't seem like text file. Thank you

Guest rainboww1430292066

This is the first drama making me want to kill the female lead, special the scenes when Da Hae asking Ha Ryu for money.

Guest fantast1k1

OOOOpps I saw another KSW as a lawyer ?? did he play double characters ??Wao It seems  they have a short actor ??

Welcome apache934! Yes, KSW is playing a dual role: Ha Ryu and Cha Jae Woong (the prosecutor). I don't know what you mean by short actor? There's not enough actors to go around or literally "short"?

This is the first drama making me want to kill the female lead' date=' special the scenes when Da Hae asking Ha Ryu for money.[/quote']

Welcome rainboww! Join the Da Hae Hate Club :))

Soo Ae's portrayal of Da Hae is very effective because most of us are affected by her sinister ways X(

You're welcome! Any insights? Calling Ayachou and huama...any thoughts from 3&4...would luv to read them ;)

Guest wutmuvi

It's a pattern hearing Da Hae says "Thank you! I'm sorry" all the time to HaRyu. I just wanted  yanking her so bad. After watching Ep.4 with sub, DaHae character really make me dislike her more. She has no emotion or feeling toward HaRyu.  He should wake up and leave her, she's only using him.  He's better of live by himself and take care of Eun byul.  Da Hae is a wife but she does notn' for her family but only asking for more and more.  Thumps up to KSW and Sue Ae  for playing their characters so well.

BTW, in the preview ep.5.  Did I see HaRyu is in jail? Maybe DaHae told Do Hoon that she doesn't know HaRyu and he kept bothering her. :(

Guest rainboww1430292066

I think as much as she is don't love Haryu, she also never love Do Hoo, she only love herself.
For a wife who know how hard her husband try to provided her with money, sacrifice for his wife but how could Da Hae doing that, even leave her daughter, I feel so poor Eun Byul, don't know what happend to her after that, I hope Da Hae will not do something bad to EB, why she trying to kill her husband like this.
I was crying like stupid for Ha Ryu, a man with big hear but sorry to says, quite baboo :(((
Not only HR, DH too, because he is now DH's next target.

I wanted to kill Da Hae now after watching episode 4. It seem like Do Hoon's aunty was right. Something about her face make us want to kill her right now, though. This is the first time I hate a main female lead in a drama series so much. Well, bravo to the actress. Play a gold digger character so good. this drama make me so curious and anticipating for every episode for two reasons now - 
How can she finally married a Korea President did she ditch Do Hoon then? Who is Jeong Woo that has the same face like Ha Ryu?

Guest fantast1k1

KSW is playing a dual role: Ha Ryu and Cha Jae Woong (the prosecutor)...i wonder if the prosecutor is his brother and wants to revenge him(i remember first episode scene) ...or is Ha Ryu who takes his brother identity...

Hi @andy78---that's the 50 Million Won question ;)

@Ayachou---I like your ramblings, keep it up^:)^

@wutmuvi---that Da Hae line to Ha Ryu is getting old. She's not sincere anyway.

Hayyy! Ha Ryu oppa is in denial, blinded by love. His Angel obviously doesn't care for him. At the end of Epi 4, it showed Ha Ryu sleeping with ajumma and Da Hae kissing Do Hoon. Come to think of it, they're both prostituting themselves in the name of family and ambition.

Da Hae's such a liar! she's been lying to everyone all along. when did she ever tell the truth? She's so unbelievable, instead of going home to her family, our social climber extraordinaire went on a trip across the U.S. with unsuspecting Do Hoon. She's an ingrate extraordinaire as well.

I like Aunty Jini (not sure if that's her name) She tells it as it is. Aunty Jini has extraordinary 6th sense, she smelled Da Hae from miles away. She described her as having a pretty face, no surgeries and yet there's something behind the face. She freaked out Do Kyung.

Taek Bae is a true friend. He knows Da Hae is manipulating his Hyung. But he can't tell Ha Ryu the truth because it will hurt him. And will give Da Hae a reason, an ammunition to leave Ha Ryu. What a dilemma! Would you tell? Or keep it to yourself? Either one, it'll be painful.

I think Ha Ryu's time is almost up. I didn't notice that he was in jail on the 5th episode. Maybe he'll finally meet his twin Jae Woong. And poor Eun Byul, sick in the hospital. Will she die?

Guest apache934

Did KSW used to play twin before ??

may be this drama he did the same ,because brother is not too similar ....even twin if they lived separate ...diferent environment ( weather ,food....) they are NOT similar...If brother... Directors should find another actor ....

He scene from the 1st epi I think It's CJW not HR

We can see the picture DH's  2 hands in 2 pockets (HR's & DH 's )

Archived