[Drama 2013] Queen of Ambition / Yawang 야왕

Guest annieice

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@21blbl i think that movie different with this drama coz in that movie they love each other but in this drama we can't predict Da Hae feel about both guy (even i think that she.just love her sf since she can throw away her daughter like that),,,so i think it gona have a different end since the base of drama different,i love this drama coz Da Hae is a suffer girl that become a cruel woman when she realized that no matter she has done is not worthy as long as she poor,,the second reason is an awesome character of Ha Ryu the man that could do everthing for Da Hae and maybe turn become am evil bcoz what Da Hae did to him,,,so iam dying loving this drama

Guest fantast1k1

Episode 6 In a nutshell...

DH approached HR re:the stepdad body will be found soon...what to do???...HR walked away(that's my boy!)skeletal remains of the stepdad were found on the Baek land...DH summoned to police station, stepbrother showed up too....HR cellphone found as evidence...will DH leave HR hang to dry? Will she finally nail HR to the ground? Till next episode

Guest fantast1k1

@fantast1ksuae i think he might got blame coz he wipe all of Da Hae finger print from the knife and she hold the knife so there's no prove Da Hae killed her stepfather' date=' and she becomes more evil rightnow so i definately sure that she makes testify that she saw HR kill her stepfather [/quote']

@superyuuki-yes, all evidence point to Ha Ryu...the only way Da Hae will get implicated is when Ha Ryu tells the truth that DH is the murderer...HR will probably say he didn't kill the guy but won't say who did...thenthe stepbrother and DH will testify against HR :-S

OMG ...this woman loves nobody...she has a child...for a mother her child is the most important...so if Ha ryu will be sentenced what will she do with her child?i wonder who the president is...is her new lover father?i confess this drama is similar with a drama i saw in 2010 Primera Dama(First Lady) but that woman wasn't mother...so Da Hae is worse

Ep. 6 AGB ratings

Nationwide rating 12.3%

Capital 13.6%

cr @my_yunnie

Yawang fighting!

seeing how Baek father seems to approve of everything Dahae says and genuinely like her (for whatever reason) makes me fear that he could be the future president. :(

Guest wutmuvi

Hooray!!!! The rating is increasing. Keep doing the great job Yawang's team.

When HR came home from work and had a talk with Da Hae, he probably tell Tae Beak that if something happen to me, please take care of Ajumma and Eun Byul.  Just my guessing bcuz of their expression.  I don't think HR will say who's the killer but DH may say it's him.

In Ep. that's a long review. Maybe the producer was fishing for new viewers who have not seen the previous Ep. to get interested in the drama.  It's fine by me    :D

Finally saw ep 5 subbed. Oh man, do I dislike Da Hae!!! When Ha Ryu kneeled down and begged and apologized to her (it wasn't even his fault!), I was shouting out loud "Dude, it's not your fault! Don't beg her!!!" She used the excuse that she's doing it for Eun Byul. That when Eun Byul gets older and finds out what her dad did for a living, she'll also feel the same disgust that Da Hae feels. Uh, hello, you apparently felt no disgust when he was doing his "hosting" job supporting you through college & grad school!!!! In fact, you knew he had to do that in order to pay for your tuition fees! What an extreme selfish person!!!

Please, oh please, Do Hoon wake up & smell the coffee burning!!! Open your eyes to see her real intentions. Your sister is right. She's only after you for your money! You may have fallen in love with her at first sight on the subway two years ago, but she did not. In fact, she probably doesn't love you. She loves your money! When you finally realize what she truly is, it may be too late for you.

@whome

not only does she not love him, i don't think that apart from his money and lifestyle, that she even likes Dohun. i remember when they were about to go to their cross-country trip while in America and Dohun was happily and excitedly saying goodbye to the house and trees, she looked over at him with a look of such coldness and almost disgust at his innocence. god knows what Dohun saw in her, Haryu i can somehow understand with their history and "childhood sweethearts" thing but Dohun i want to grab his hockey stick to knock some sense into him.

poor noona, i hope she gets to extract some serious revenge in the future. looking forward to what unfolds between her and Haryu.

Archived