Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest kibumbie

@Micheru, 試試ha have posted the Pics onto SeYeon's daum cafe.here is the link-http://cafe308.daum.net/_c21_/bbs_read?grpid=1MtLu&fldid=BXxs&datanum=1003 .and  ReonTW will share  the english translate of SeYeon's interview soon later

@kibumbie, thank you so much! >:D< please pass on my thanks to LALA and @cissyha too. :) by the way, i asked amlogos_10 to translate the Sure interview into English, but i don't know what is her reply. if amlogos_10 says yes, then i don't want to bother ReonTW since i know English isn't her first language.

since we are talking about Sure, here are big versions of the other three pictures - http://blog.naver.com/lure83/60193935214. a small side information, this blog post is by the makeup artist who was there at the Sure photo shoot.

@sunshine4ever, now that you are a moderator, is it okay for me to ask you to remove quoted images? they are this one and this one on page 57. i already asked the two members to edit their posts, but they have not responded back. if you are unable to do it, then it is totally fine. i will delete the original pictures from my hosting site, and upload them somewhere else. :)

@Micheru

Hi Micheru,

Yes, I received your PM.  Thank you for your asking.  But I know that @kibumbie already asked @ReonTW to do the translation into English, and ReonTW already said "yes".  I think it would be rude for me to just step in and take it over.  Unless, ReonTW decided that she doesn't want to do the translation, I don't think it is right for me to step in.  Hope you can understand  ;)

Plus, I have friend visiting me this week from overseas, I don't think I have time to do the translation this week.  In the future, if there is any Chinese translated news article on Se Yeon, I wouldn't mind doing the translation at all if I have time.  

Thank you in advance for your understanding again.

:D

Guest sunshine4ever

Micheru said: @sunshine4ever, now that you are a moderator, is it okay for me to ask you to remove quoted images? they are this one and this one on page 57. i already asked the two members to edit their posts, but they have not responded back. if you are unable to do it, then it is totally fine. i will delete the original pictures from my hosting site, and upload them somewhere else. :)

@amlogos_10, of course i understand. >:D< my dear, have a great time with your friend this week. :-*
sunshine4ever, thank you for removing the image tags. you're the best! ;) as for the starter post of this thread, i think lovinslevine is still around, so i will just ask her for any future corrections.

Guest kibumbie

Micheru said: @kibumbie, thank you so much! >:D< please pass on my thanks to LALA and @cissyha too. :) by the way, i asked amlogos_10 to translate the Sure interview into English, but i don't know what is her reply. if amlogos_10 says yes, then i don't want to bother LeonTW since i know English isn't her first language.

since we are talking about Sure, here are big versions of the other three pictures - http://blog.naver.com/lure83/60193935214. a small side information, this blog post is by the makeup artist who was there at the Sure photo shoot.

Guest kibumbie

Hello,everyone,this is seyeon's chinese website.someone set up it,welcome everyone to join.The link-http://seyeonchina.zzxx.in/forum.php

@kibumbie deary, i've tried to register at seyeonchina, however it said to fill in the invitation code and i don't have it :(anyway, the website is very awesome & pretty, thankyouuuu so much for setting up new resourceful SY's site :)All of you gals is amazing! :-*

Guest kibumbie

Aera said: @kibumbie deary, i've tried to register at seyeonchina, however it said to fill in the invitation code and i don't have it :(anyway, the website is very awesome & pretty, thankyouuuu so much for setting up new resourceful SY's site :)All of you gals is amazing! :-*

@kibumbie, can international fans register at the new Chinese website? i live in the United States, and for some odd reason, i can't sign up at websites from overseas. -_-
i really hope one day someone opens an English website for Se Yeon as well.

let's get back to SY's CFs! we are finally in 2012 where she only had two commercials. but considering how busy SY was last year, i am surprised she had any time left over to do other things. DAEWOO ELECTRONICS COMMERCIAL FILM AND MAKING OF VIDEO both credit to 일렉 대우 this one was released on April 5, 2012. Klasse 3Door Refrigerator CF

Making of Klasse 3Door Refrigerator CF
~~~~~ UNSEEN KLASSE REFRIGERATOR PHOTOS all credit to www.iklasse.com hj3u.jpgegaw.jpgog72.jpg0ip2.jpgfveq.jpg5p6a.jpgb0hh.jpgoe6t.jpgskr7.jpg for more Daewoo photos, here are two (kind of) recent posts - this one and this one.

Guest kibumbie

Dear @Micheru,Wait for website officially open station, you can register.I also hope that one day someone can set up the english website of SeYeon.I believe that will come ture

here is SY's final CF for 2012! \:D/ by the way, there are possibly some commercials that i have not found yet, so this won't be the last time i post commercials for everyone.

[KLEANNARA'S] LILIAN MENSTRUATION PADS
COMMERCIAL FILM

this one was released on November 2, 2012.

Lilian's Soon Soo Han Myun Pads CFcredits to www.youtube.com/user/jineylee

~~~~~
UNSEEN SOON SOO HAN MYUN PHOTOS
credits to www.thelilian.co.kraqwo.jpg

credit to blog.naver.com/hkchoi8158/140191701145d7qd.jpg
xv7q.jpg

i have sad news to report. it looks like SY is no longer the model for both Daewoo and Lilian. :( how 'funny' is it that i just happened to finish posting her video CFs? -_- the main websites for the two brands (www.iklasse.com and www.thelilian.co.kr) have taken down all of SY's images. but they are still using her face on advertisement until the end of June. sincerely, i am slightly upset for SY. but you gain some and you lose some. maybe she is gaining something soon. ;)

on the other hand, SY is still an exclusive model for Somang Cosmetics. i found out that she is the new face for RGII, their anti-aging line. here is the proof:
credits to blog.naver.com/rcnjabi/10169454938
39q6.jpg

the above ad looks a lot like this photo-shoot screenshot that i posted before:
from cafe.daum.net/actressspdus
1lfs.jpg

Micheru said: i have sad news to report. it looks like SY is no longer the model for both Daewoo and Lilian. :( how 'funny' is it that i just happened to finish posting her video CFs? -_- the main websites for the two brands (www.iklasse.com and www.thelilian.co.kr) have taken down all of SY's images. but they are still using her face on advertisement until the end of June. sincerely, i am slightly upset for SY. but you gain some and you lose some. maybe she is gaining something soon. ;)

on the other hand, SY is still an exclusive model for Somang Cosmetics. i found out that she is the new face for RGII, their anti-aging line. here is the proof:
credits to blog.naver.com/rcnjabi/10169454938

the above ad looks a lot like this BTS screen shot:
from cafe.daum.net/actressspdus

Guest kibumbie

@sunshine4ever,I am not the webmaster,the admin is a boy.I am just a moderator,Thanks for your support,I will help for the website construction better