Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks @Micheru for the link to the bigger version of  the SURE magazine. Here is the bigger version from that naver blog that Micheru posted.

fxcm6p.jpg

sunshine, i've started 2 episodes of BM 2 weeks ago but then had to postphoned it due to works and real life stuff :)) and plan to watch again maybe next week :D good idea for watching only the love story part hahahaa who am i kidding, thats my favorite parts :D if the pain unbearable then yeah i'm only for the love story parts only :))
micheru, and  the dress SY wore in the 6th pic (the one with pleat and turtle neck style) is not in the pics they released back then as far as i remember :-?
aera, i see you have another tumblr accounts, judging from the name its for joo won and se yeon dedicated, is that true ? :D 
and yay for page 60, finally :))

yay! we made it to page 60. our constant spamming paid off. :P i love that all of us are on soompi right now. group hug, everyone! >:D<
thank you @sunshine4ever for putting the Sure photo on tinypic. i just realize that tinypic resizes pictures even when you specifically told them not to. -_-
@sophie and sunshine4ever, i am going to do the same, too. i will rewatch KangDan scenes only, and i refuse to watch episode 28. to me, "BM" ended with KT marrying MD. :-\"
sophie, Arena should have included this one in their magazine as well: 13699268033901366855451.jpgthat picture is so pretty! why didn't they use it?! the one that you mentioned is also pretty.http://25.media.tumblr.com/4f58562641d02a73cb453b6606c63aa9/tumblr_mnqolwAzCY1rpyw6wo2_500.jpg
argh! why, Arena, WHY?! >:P
a tumblr just for JooSY?! O_O OH MY GOD! thank you @Aera! :-*EDIT: oops... never mind. :P but it's still awesome that you are thinking about doing one for them. i hope we can see it soon. and yes, i hope Sure will release all four pictures of SY's photo shoot. so far, they only released one. :(

okay, time for pictures! .....which reminds me i still need to finish posting SY's CFs. :P hmm... maybe i will do it in my next post. ;)

"COVERTLY, GRANDLY" V.I.P. PREMIERE ON MAY 27, 2013
credits to www.topstarnews.net/n_news/news/view.html?no=31780
cgptsn.jpg
credit to www.midasgraphy.com/204
cgpmdp1.jpgcgpmdp2.jpgcgpmdp3.jpgcgpmdp4.jpg

CF TIME! four more commercials and we are done with SY's video CFs. then we can start on her modeling CFs. :)

A.C. CARE WATER ESSENCE
ADVERTISEMENT PICTURESfrom cafe.daum.net/actressspdus
accaread1.jpgaccaread2.jpgaccaread3.jpgaccaread4.jpgaccaread5.jpg
~~~~~
BEHIND-THE-SCENES PICTUREScredits to www.cyworld.com/barbie0215
accarecfbts.jpg
~~~~~
RANDOM PICTUREScredit to blog.naver.com/dspharmstory
accarews1.jpgaccarews2.jpg
~~~~~
COMMERCIAL FILM AND MAKING-OF VIDEO
this one came out on September 3, 2010.
A.C. Care Water Essence CFcredits to thcaccare

Making of A.C. Care CFcredits to thoanmaster

we can now move on to 2011, where SY supposedly shot only two CFs. this is the first of the two. :)

WOONG JIN THINKBIG
thinkbigcfbts.jpg
~~~~~
COMMERCIAL FILM
this one was released on January 31, 2011.
Woong Jin ThinkBig's Proper Education Campaign (Math Version)credits to bakeunthinkbig

Subbed CF - http://blog.naver.com/luckyviolet/20153419507

Guest sunshine4ever

@Aera, I edited your quote in @ReonTW's post in page 59 and page 59 is normal again. Allellulia! :D I hope you both are okay with what I edited out, if you have a problems with it, please let me know. Thanks very much.

To everyone, now you can view page 59 with pleasure :D.

@sunshine4ever said: @Aera, I edited your quote in @ReonTW's post in page 59 and page 59 is normal again. Allellulia! :D I hope you both are okay with what I edited out, if you have a problems with it, please let me know. Thanks very much.

To everyone, now you can view page 59 with pleasure :D.

below is a collection of SY's CFs for Lotte snacks. enjoy my stans! :-*

LOTTE CONFECTIONERY

here is a photo/ad SY did for Lotte's Ghana snack. i have no idea if there are more pictures or if there is a commercial as well. :-/
via tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%B3%C2%CA%C0%E5%FB

lottead.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

while i was away, i found another unseen CF of SY. this time, it was from 2009. :)

mfcfbts.jpg
~~~~~
SCREEN CAPTUREScredit to blog.naver.com/paranzui/50046123305
mfcfcap1.jpgmfcfcap2.jpg
~~~~~
COMMERCIAL FILM
this one was released on April 13, 2009.
[Lotte Confectionery's] Mother's Finger CF (Mom Version)WATCH IT HERE - http://blog.naver.com/paranzui/50046123305
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this commercial below is the last one from 2011.

RANDOM PICTUREcredits to www.lotteconf.co.kr
lottesri.jpg
~~~~~
COMMERCIAL FILM
this one was released on June 17, 2011.
Lotte Confectionery's Seolleim CFcredits to LotteCF

@kibumbie, i have two favors to ask of you. the first one is... can you translate the interview in Sure magazine into Chinese? do you know if 莹莹 is willing to translate an entire article? :( here is the link to the interview - http://sure.joinsmsn.com/article/article.asp?aid=13663. the second one is... can you post these pictures onto Se Yeon's daum cafe? i don't have an account on there. i want to share these pictures with Se Yeon's Korean fans since they have given us a lot of stuffs. here is the link to the pictures - http://blog.naver.com/hym103103/40190113749. thank you so much. i am sorry for bothering you.

Guest kibumbie

Micheru said: @kibumbie, i have two favors to ask of you. the first one is... can you translate the interview in Sure magazine into Chinese? do you know if 莹莹 is willing to translate an entire article? :( here is the link to the interview - http://sure.joinsmsn.com/article/article.asp?aid=13663. the second one is... can you post these pictures onto Se Yeon's daum cafe? i don't have an account on there. i want to share these pictures with Se Yeon's Korean fans since they have given us a lot of stuffs. here is the link to the pictures - http://blog.naver.com/hym103103/40190113749. thank you so much. i am sorry for bothering you.