RoseM

Guest thoanmaster

b8014a90f603738d6b1e7a43b21bb051f819ec7f_zps71465b1c.jpg
bba1cd11728b47103a168badc2cec3fdfc032391_zpsd3253a8a.jpg
d8f9d72a6059252dd98b6b65359b033b5bb5b936_zps4bff57ec.jpg
42a98226cffc1e1737ebfa504b90f603738de97f_zps04a1b274.jpg
5ab5c9ea15ce36d3c098f5513bf33a87e950b136_zps499e02a6.jpg
CR:baidu

Micheru said: guess what?! :D we have something new for SY! but... it's more like something old to be exact. her agency released unseen childhood pictures of her. they are super cute! SY was such a chubby baby back then. :x

credit to Early Bird Entertainment, via E Daily
 the story behind these photos are that her family (father, mother, older brother) lived in an apartment in Mokdong for a few years before moving to Jamwon-dong. while in Mokdong, SY studied ballet in a studio near her home.

@petra18, welcome to Se Yeon's thread! >:D< please don't be shy around us. we promise we won't bite you. ;) you are always welcome in here, so please come visit us anytime. i want to thank you for the bits of interviews you posted. sincerely, any kind of translated information for Se Yeon is truly appreciated. :)

Micheru said: guess what?! :D we have something new for SY! but... it's more like something old to be exact. her agency released unseen childhood pictures of her. they are super cute! SY was such a chubby baby back then. :x

credit to Early Bird Entertainment, via E Daily

the story behind these photos is that her family (father, mother, 3-years-older brother) lived in an apartment in Mokdong for a few years before moving to Jamwon-dong. while in Mokdong, SY studied ballet in a studio near her home.

amlogos_10 said:

Hi folks, I have been quite busy in the past few days, so I wasn't able to translate SY's latest message (3/22) to her fans at Cafe Daum.  I am sorry for the delay, here is my English translation of it.

I think the picture that SY posted tother with her writing, was the one that Micheru posted before (on page 45)

thank you @thoanmaster for posting the Chosun Ilbo screen caps. keep up the great work you're doing at Jin Se Yeon's kites thread! :-bd

for those wondering where the screen caps are from, they are from a video interview SY did for Chosun Ilbo back in November 2012. both lovinslevine and i posted the video and interview back on page 29. i'll post the video and photo again, but i won't repost the interview. below is the original link to where you can read it.

THE VIDEO INTERVIEW AT THE PHOTOSHOOT (credits to chosunmedia)

THE PHOTO RESULT (credits to english.chosun.com)2012111000365_1.jpg

THE TRANSLATED ARTICLE/INTERVIEW - http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2012/11/10/2012111000418.html

@micheru
now i've seen baby JSY pics, she was cute baby girl back then :x oh the weird thing is its only on my computer office that i usually used which cannot open all pics in soompi  :-?

yeah i started making gifs with dear @aera kindly taugh mehow to do it and its not as difficult as it looks,  although it really need me to push all my laziness :P