Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest KangHae143

Dispatch released - as usual - more couple speculations, this time, people are claiming that SeYeon is involved in this

hnKS0Tc.jpg

So fans are claiming that this couple would be either :

Suho & Shim Eun Kyung 

OR 

Suho & Jin Se Yeon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okey think abt it, SeYeon is indeed a Popular Actress, she's a 94' liner, rumors are claiming the Actress' name contains an ' S ' in it, SeYeon's name does, She did work with a popular Actor with surname LEE and that's Lee Jong Suk .

And on the other hand, It could be Shim Eun Kyung as well considering she's too close to SM's Artists

Idk both of these couples seem so adorable together and suitable for each other, but we're talking abt Suho aka EXO's Leader, SeYeon would get tons of hate if this was for real ._.

She got enough with these scandals that keep following her, really T^T 

Do you think It could be Uri SeYeon, Idk what to feel abt this tbh, I'm lost, DISPATCH claimed they'll reveal this soon

Guest cyanaepurple

Dispatch released - as usual - more couple speculations, this time, people are claiming that SeYeon is involved in this

hnKS0Tc.jpg

So fans are claiming that this couple would be either :

Suho & Shim Eun Kyung 

OR 

Suho & Jin Se Yeon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okey think abt it, SeYeon is indeed a Popular Actress, she's a 94' liner, rumors are claiming the Actress' name contains an ' S ' in it, SeYeon's name does, She did work with a popular Actor with surname LEE and that's Lee Jong Suk .

And on the other hand, It could be Shim Eun Kyung as well considering she's too close to SM's Artists

Idk both of these couples seem so adorable together and suitable for each other, but we're talking abt Suho aka EXO's Leader, SeYeon would get tons of hate if this was for real ._.

She got enough with these scandals that keep following her, really T^T 

Do you think It could be Uri SeYeon, Idk what to feel abt this tbh, I'm lost, DISPATCH claimed they'll reveal this soon

This is indeed daebak. I am not a follower of EXO nor a hater or whatever. I just don't know all of them, just familiar with D.O. and the guys with lawsuit scandals with SM. Haha sorry. 

I even have to google Suho prior to this post. He looks like Taecyeon, for me, that is. Haha. 

Hmmm. What I really think about it:

1. I feel like this is going to be somewhat dangerous to Uri Se Yeonie. EXO, from what I know has a large fan base (middle school girls likely comprise most of them).

2. It is better than being linked to KHJ. 

3. It is cute for her to start being in a relationship. At least we can have a real couple to ship. Kyaa. ^~^

4. It may affect her future projects, in a good and bad way.

5. I am absolutely curious if this is true. Just when will they reveal this?

Anyway it is, I'll support Jin Se Yeon. ^~^

But, as per going over the issue, it does not seem legit. It was just posted on weibo via some dispatch account.// 

Guest cyanaepurple

The rumor isn't true apparently 

Oh well. Haha. I was unexpectedly excited just by thinking if it was true. Poor me. ^~^

What the heck! Is this Se Yeon's time for "bad publicity?" I mean, all celebrities go through a point in their lives where they have to be bombarded with so many scandals or issue, and what? It's Se Yeon's time for that? I think that's just stupid, but I guess that's also inevitable given the fact that Se Yeon's a popular and successful actress/model/endorser/artist.

I'm just uncomfortable that every time I come here these days, all I see are news of scandals or other about Se Yeon.

Anyway, even if I'm uncomfortable, I am not as worried about this new idiotic issue regarding Se Yeon as I had been with the scandal with Kim Hyun Joong. For 3 years now, I have often wondered about when would Se Yeon fall in love and date for real. We all have our biases, such as Joo Won, Ji Chang Wook, Kim Jae Wook and many others; and so when I read that Se Yeon "might" be dating Suho (a guy whose name I'm only familiar with but couldn't really remember his face), I was just like, "who the heck cares so much? I mean, Se Yeon's a human being; Suho's a human being. They both have hearts and mind and soul that are capable of feeling emotions. If they are indeed dating, surely there is not a single law forbidding them to be a couple just because they're celebrities." And if the rumors are actually true, that Se Yeon might get lots of hate because she's dating Suho, I doubt Suho would let that happen. He would surely protect Se Yeon and will announce to the world that she's his woman and nothing can change that. Or maybe he'll keep the relationship a secret.

But alas the issue was found to be false!

And I'm just like, "oh, well. It's not yet the time for Se Yeon." Seeing how busy she is these days with lots of projects on her hands, it's no wonder she can't date properly. She might be surrounded with hot, eligible bachelors, but she's just so focused on her career that a real-life romantic relationship seem too far-fetched.

However, I do love imagining the time when Se Yeon would finally fall in love. I just pray the guy would be someone worthy of our Yeon bear. I wouldn't want anything for her but the best. :))

Edited by djappleblush
  • Like 2

Guest KangHae143

Well, we never know, people are claiming SM did pay money to Dispatch, well I'm not surprised if that was for real, obviously SM won't let another Scandal happen, especially a dating one (related to EXO) so yeh, I'm not believing this, there were many hints and stuff, 2 couples as well, smth smells fishy abt this issue tbh~~

If SeYeon was dating Suho for real, then I'd be relieved, he's a nice kid, mature, he'd take care of her for sure ^---^

Edited by KangHae143

Guest cyanaepurple

Well, we never know, people are claiming SM did pay money to Dispatch, well I'm not surprised if that was for real, obviously SM won't let another Scandal happen, especially a dating one (related to EXO) so yeh, I'm not believing this, there were many hints and stuff, 2 couples as well, smth smells fishy abt this issue tbh~~

If SeYeon was dating Suho for real, then I'd be relieved, he's a nice kid, mature, he'd take care of her for sure ^---^

I do not understand why dating is a scandal in South Korea. ...

So SM did pay dispatch to not let this issues out? The profile doesn't seem legit either but it was actually fun thinking that yeah maybe it is uri se yeon involved in this dating matter. The EXO member seems nice as well. So now this fangirl inside me is screaming NOW JUST LET THIS DATING THING BE TRUE. HAHAHA.

Was se yeon ever involved in any idols? Except for SNSD that she liked, i think i never saw her with other idols (not the acting ones)? But she follows at insta 2 SUJU members also. //

I wonder what seyeon ideal type is :blink:

I think she answered that already on one of her interviews during the airing of one of her dramas, Doctor Stranger. She said she wants someone like Park Hae Jin. :)

So she did liked Park Hae Jin? But I am disappointed they didn't actually had decent scenes in DS. 

even if that rumors is true, i think it more likely to be suho wif shim eun kyung instead of jsy since they said shim eun kyung is close to sm idol and also attended exo concert before, taking picture wif suho and etc. so the hints are more towards shim eun kyung than jsy. I hope its not jsy because if they really end up dating, its hard for me to watch she and jung il woo later with certain feeling likes 'wow they looks like a real couple' or 'wow they must be dating outside'. Knowing jsy dating wif suho (if it is true) will state my mind clearly that whenever i watch that web drama, i cant stop thinking that they only act and also i cant ship them anymore (jsy & jil) ! So i hope jsy is not the person that the dispatch talking about. I think jil is more cool than suho so im shipping them more. But if it is true i would support the couple too as long as jsy happy.:)

• Like 2

CYANAEPURPLE. Yeah, I was disappointed they didn't have much scenes together, too. I mean, I don't know, Se Yeon tends to have more chemistry with men older than her. Maybe because she's charming, older men find her refreshing and tends to be drawn to her. Like in the case of "Bridal Mask." Even though Se Yeon and Joo Won were having their "sweet moments" off cam, you can see that she's actually more comfortable with Park Ki Woong. Remember that time when Ki Woong thought he was Se Yeon's only closest friend? He would't have thought such a thing if he and Se Yeon weren't close. Even back in her old drama, "My daughter, Flower." She was closer to Lee Ji Hoon off cam, who was 11 years older than her at that time.

Just an observation, though. :D

Edited by djappleblush
  • Like 2

Guest cyanaepurple

CYANAEPURPLE. Yeah, I was disappointed they didn't have much scenes together, too. I mean, I don't know, Se Yeon tends to have more chemistry with men older than her. Maybe because she's charming, older men find her refreshing and tends to be drawn to her. Like in the case of "Bridal Mask." Even though Se Yeon and Joo Won were having their "sweet moments" off cam, you can see that she's actually more comfortable with Park Ki Woong. Remember that time when Ki Woong thought he was Se Yeon's only closest friend? He would't have thought such a thing if he and Se Yeon weren't close. Even back in her old drama, "My daughter, Flower." She was closer to Lee Ji Hoon off cam, who was 11 years older than her at that time.

Just an observation, though. :D

I did not know Ki Woong and Se Yeon were close. Haha.

Joo Won and Se Yeon's skinship got me though. A reunion drama for them is going to be daebak. That is for sure. ^~^