Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

whoa! what is up with the format on this page?! O_O it is all wonky! please tell me i am not the only one seeing the weird layout on page 59.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
here are more pictures of SY's arrival to the premiere... because we all need more pictures of SY in our life. :P plus, she always looks so happy and pretty that it actually benefit ourselves just from seeing her face. ;)

"COVERTLY, GRANDLY" V.I.P. PREMIERE ON MAY 27, 2013all photos credit to various news agencies, via naver news
cgpi3651.jpgcgpi3652.jpgcgpnd.jpgcgpnen1.jpgcgpnen2.jpgcgpnen3.jpgcgpnen4.jpgcgpobsn1.jpgcgpobsn2.jpgcgposen4.jpgcgposen5.jpgcgprs2.jpgcgpsstv1.jpgcgpsstv2.jpgcgpsstv3.jpgcgpsstv4.jpgcgptvd1.jpgcgptvd2.jpgcgpupn1.jpgcgpupn2.jpgcgpupn3.jpg

OMG what happened to this page?!  8-|
some fantaken photos at last year KBS Drama Awards :xcredit: as tagged & http://blog.naver.com/loveffsa?Redirect=Log&logNo=90164826281
94910840.jpg
60744951.jpg
66075268.jpg
39722987.jpg
96573129.jpg

NEW OUTTAKES & BTS PHOTOS FOR ARENA HOMME PLUS MAG PICTORIAL :)credit: http://blog.naver.com/hym103103?Redirect=Log&logNo=40190113749
13699268005541366855455.jpg
13699268026961366855449.jpg
13699268033901366855451.jpg
tumblr_mnqolwAzCY1rpyw6wo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mnqolwAzCY1rpyw6wo3_500.jpg
tumblr_mnqolwAzCY1rpyw6wo2_500.jpg
tumblr_mnqolwAzCY1rpyw6wo4_500.jpg

and this one was from Instyle September 2012 photo shoot, thanks @Micheru for letting me know :Dtumblr_mnqolwAzCY1rpyw6wo6_500.png

Guest nhatkhanh

A girl with a face of graceful lady, actress Jin Se yeon to shoot beauty pictorials

jsy-2.jpg[by Cho Suyoun] Rising star Jin Se yeon met with fashion magazine SURE to shoot beauty pictorials.
Actress Jin Se yeon, who had a busy year in 2012 with hit series ‘Five Fingers’ and ‘Bridal Mask,’ had a photo shoot with fashion magazine SURE. 

Jin Se yeon is only 19 years old but she has such thoughtful ideas and lady-like face with voice tone that all the staffs at the studio were very surprised. The shooting went through very well as she looked so beautiful and perfect in any angle.  

When the editor asked her if she is interested in beauty, she answered that “Adding a little bit of oil in foundation makes skin more moisturized and look glowing. It is great for this year’s trend, a glowing makeup.” Then she added more that "I love using electronic cleanser. It removes dirt and makeup inside the pores and it feels like I have a smoother skin after using it.” 
After that, she talked about how she is at shooting studios of series or movies. Jin said that she normally has been the youngest so far so she is a mood maker among the staffs and senior actors. When she was asked what kind of role she wants to play, she said that “I want to try a bright and light character that fits my age. A heroine of romantic comedy or a comic act in sitcom would be great too.”
Full pictorials and interview of actress Jin Se yeon are printed in fashion magazine SURE in June edition. (photo by SURE)Source: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=3606

Guest sunshine4ever

@Aera, dear, do you think you can try to edit your post and take out the spoiler tag to see if it could help with the page? perhaps something wrong with the spoiler tag so that was why it made this page like this.

Thank you.

@sunshine4ever, i think it's your turn to take out the spoiler tag as well... because it's now your post that is on the very top of this page. :P i think it all started when ReonTW quoted Aera. but you're definitely right about the spoiler tag. it's the one that is making the formatting weird.
@ReonTW, can you go back to your first post on this page and remove the sentence with the word 'spoiler' in it? thank you. :)

Guest sunshine4ever

*sobs* I took off my spoiler tag quoted stuffs, but it didn't work. Alright, girls. Let's spam so we can go on to another page. LOL. Just kidding.

@ReonTW, dear, would you mind editing your post to see if can help us? If not, it is okay. :)

-edit-
Okay, so I got it. I think @ReonTW had the spoiler with it so now it's still not working. @ReonTW dear, I'm going to wait for a day and if you don't come back to edit, I hope you don't mind me private message a mod to edit the spoiler tag out so that way the page is normal again. Thank you so much. <3

okay what is wrong with this page 59 ?? 
btw the bts pics from arena magz, is it the photoshoot from last year ?? the one between FF and BM days :-? i remember saw those make-up in SY back then...
@sunshine4ever, how are you ? long time no see :D and i have no idea who's posted what in this page 59 :D so hi everyone, nice to see y'all and dear @micheru thank you for the goodies :)

@Aera, do you mind correcting your post about Arena Homme Plus to say 'new outtakes and BTS'? also, the very last picture, the one where SY is wearing a gold headband, is actually a BTS from her Instyle September 2012 photo shoot.
i did some research into who blogged these new pictures and it turns out that the original poster worked with SY many times before. the OP is named Han Young and is currently an employee for Kim Chung Kyung, a very famous hair and makeup artist in South Korea. Kim Chung Kyung and her team of stylists are responsible for many of SY's red carpet looks and photo shoots. i think they basically do SY's hair and makeup for everything... except for drama filming touch-ups.
anyway, here is one extra BTS picture(s) from the same blog post. i wish the OP would give us bigger versions of the ones on the right. :(

credits to blog.naver.com/hym103103/40190113749
psbts.png

Guest sunshine4ever

Aera said: ohmy, so it's my post that created all this mess, i'm sorry gals  ^:)aish, i'll never use spoiler tags again [-(

@sophie, the Arena pictures are from last year... they were for Arena's December 2012 issue. they were taken somewhere in early November 2012, during SY's filming for "Five Fingers". somehow, the original poster/blogger decided to release these outtakes from that photo shoot NOW. 8-| but hey, i am not complaining about new pictures. i am practically jumping up and down every time i find never-before-seen pictures of SY. :P anyway, the outtakes are gorgeous and even better than the ones Arena picked for their December issue. now i am hoping someone would release outtakes from all of SY's magazine photo shoots. [-O<
by the way, for any of you who loves high quality, here is a BIG version of the Sure June 2013 picture. :-*http://blog.naver.com/pistol2/140190378160