Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

SY UPDATED HER MINI HOMEPY! WE HAVE NEW PICTURES!!! \:D/

both photos credit to www.cyworld.com/barbie0215whiteshirt.jpg
i wish we had a bigger version of this, but i guess this will have to do for now. she is endorsing Somang Cosmetics' lipstick, apparently.smclipstick.jpg
credits to cafe.daum.net/actressspdus/BY2a/7als2f5.jpg

^ SY uploaded the above photo at S.A.Y to personally thank the fan cafe members for her recent presents. that is so kind of her. :x by the way, doesn't she look absolutely gorgeous? her hair is really long now.

@ReonTW, we posted around the same time. great minds think alike. :D by the way, i left you a message regarding your question about how i got the pictures off of Edwin's main website. i hope that's all right with you. :)

Guest petra18

Hi everyone! I'm new. 

I'm sorry for my english, I hope you will be able to understand me.

I've followed this thread since the beginning, but I didn't dare to post a comment.

I'm thankful for all the people here who share their opinions or informations about jsy.

I do like her but i think her acting is good in some scenes and in other not.

Her acting skills are not perfect but she's really young

I like her off-screen, she's always laughing (she has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen) and she seems very kind.

I think her break is a good thing for her but I miss her a lot.

I found some stuff about her: I think nobody post yet.

An Choi Jin-hyuk's interview where he talks about her

Are you close to your co-star, Jin Se-yeon?

“We’ve become very close. When we first met, it was awkward but we’ve many scenes in the drama, and we’ve become closer. Jin Se-yeon is very young but we’re somewhat alike in how we look. We look older than our age. (laughs.) There were times when we talked, and she mentioned that she’s born in ’94. It’s really fascinating.”

Choi Jin-hyuk said he felt guilty kissing her, as like he’s a cradle-snatcher. He added that she was trembling so much when they had to film their first kissing scene, but the crew thought the final result turned out better than expected. Their gradual rapport leading up to that first kissing scene also made it less awkward.

Thanks to the blogger of this site : http://justdramas.wordpress.com

An joo ji hoon's interview : I think the person who translated didn't know jsy so she mistranslated her name :

What is your relationship with Ci Chao Ku?  (I guess a child actress in 5F drama)

she is like a younger sister to me so I I kid her a lot.

Thanks to tarits from soompi

And a Seo In Guk fancam during the kbs drama awards where we can see in the beginning of the video, jsy smiling when joo won is on stage :

watch?v=td0QDT7ekqI

Hi @petra18.. nice to meet you...
>:D<
it's okay with your english... my english is not that good too.... :P   as long as we share about our se yeon, it would be good..
thank you for your post about se yeon... :)

I'm happy that se yeon never hide her real birth year from her co-star from the beginning... I love her more....

:-* :x

@sunshine4ever

Hi folks, I have been quite busy in the past few days, so I wasn't able to translate SY's latest message (3/22) to her fans at Cafe Daum.  I am sorry for the delay, here is my English translation of it. 

Source: Seyeon Cafe Daum

Credit: 陈世妍jinseyeon吧 (Baidu JSY) :  CC and kibumbie

Chinese Translation: beshd斯达

English Translation: amlogos

Released (after work, from work), released…wow!  A burning Friday!  I am happy not because I feel released, but because now I am having a burning delighted heart to write the following words.  It felt like a dream arriving in Seoul.  When I entered my house and saw the box in the room, I cried out right away, “What is it?”  Of course, it is from our SAY (SY’s fan club name at café daum)....haha.  I was really touched that tears filled my eyes.  I wanted to take a picture and post it right away, but I wanted to show every SAY member my good and charming look, this is my ambition….so my look was unacceptable….and then from tomorrow, there is schedule for a couple of days, I will be busy for 2-3 days.  This gift is really interesting, especially that photo-book.  I was eagerly viewing it from beginning till the end; and as I counted, we have been together for 2 years already.  I have decided next time if I have a chance to appear on a variety show again, I will make everyone unable to stop laughing…I now recall my memory of Mok Dan (the character)…and then Kkot-nim…and the scenes from Five Fingers…Actually I can be quite funny…

The redone photo is so pretty, I am really amazed by it!  Umm…haha….I am beginning to have ambition toward ancient period drama now….and the mini fan is different from the one with 2 to 3 blades, this is a mini fan without blades…this summer when I am moving around, I will sure bring it everywhere with me….and the candy is super delicious, it becomes a pretty moon shape candy once it enters your mouth….umm….it’s really yummyㅠㅠ

The neck pillow!!  This is really a must-have at the shooting location!  Wow…plus it vibrates, it is with vibration!!  So cool J  Then, I am also very grateful to those gifts from individual fanㅠㅠ Truly, every SAY member, I want to meet you all.  Although I don’t know when I will be able to meet you, let us expect the coming of that day.  Before then, I am shyly posting a picture….I will finish the writing here…hoho

------------------------------------------The End---------------------------------------------

I think the picture that SY posted tother with her writing, was the one that Micheru posted before (on page 45), here is a re-post of what

Micheru posted:

als2f5.jpg

credits to cafe.daum.net/actressspdus/BY2a/7, via kibumbie at 陈世妍Jinseyeon吧

P.S.  Some afterthoughs...as I was translating her writing, I couldn't help picturing her animated voice and cute expression when she was writing her appreciation letter^^  I could feel her innocent mind, her pure heart as well as her sincerity....they are truly her greatest charms....I hope that she can maintain these virtues even as she grows older.

Have a blessed Easter Sunday, everyone  

:D

amlogos_10 said:

@sunshine4ever

Hi folks, I have been quite busy in the past few days, so I wasn't able to translate SY's lates message (3/22) to her fans at Cafe Daum.  I am sorry for the delay, here is my English translation of it. 

Source: Seyeon Cafe Daum

Credit: 陈世妍jinseyeon吧 (Baidu JSY) :  CC and kibumbie

Chinese Translation: beshd斯达

English Translation: amlogos

P.S.  Some afterthoughs...as I was translating her writing, I couldn't help picturing her animated voice and cute expression when she was writing her appreciation letter^^  I could feel her innocent mind, her pure heart as well as her sincerity....they are truly her greatest charms....I hope that she can maintain these virtues even as she grows older.

Have a blessed Easter Sunday, everyone  

:D

Finally a new tweet fr SY ^^
Twitter_zpsc0bcde63.png
google translate; Animals in the forest of cherry blossoms was blood.Eye Ooh XDCherry Blossom Festival soon compelled to mind .. :)
looks like our seyeon-ee enjoying the spring :D
precious bb  :x
tumblr_mkklavGzaK1rpyw6wo1_1280.jpg

welcome @petra18 & my tumbling buddy @djappleblush >:D<

Aera said: Finally a new tweet fr SY ^^
Twitter_zpsc0bcde63.png
google translate; Animals in the forest of cherry blossoms was blood.Eye Ooh XDCherry Blossom Festival soon compelled to mind .. :)

cutieloverz said: Aera said: Finally a new tweet fr SY ^^
Twitter_zpsc0bcde63.png

i dont remember seen this se-yeon pics here, but if it does please forgive me for double posting

ehmm sexy legs

jsy-hotpants.jpg

credit to owner

@aera
tbh i do have a tumblr, but all i do was reblog reblog and reblog LOL i barely do mw own edits qeqeqeqeqeeee ahh shame of me :P

guess what?! :D we have something new for SY! but... it's more like something old to be exact. her agency released unseen childhood pictures of her. they are super cute! SY was such a chubby baby back then. :x

BEHIND-THE-SCENES OF JIN SE YEON (CUT 1)
photos credit to Early Bird Entertainment, via E Daily
bbpics1.jpgbbpics2.jpgbbpics3.jpg

the story behind these photos is that her family (father, mother, 3-years-older brother) lived in an apartment in Mokdong for a few years before moving to Jamwon-dong. while in Mokdong, SY studied ballet in a studio near her home. SY also remembers how her mom gave her cucumber facial masks, while lying on mats in the living room. (hmm... this seems familiar. ;) )

sophiechoice said: i dont remember seen this se-yeon pics here, but if it does please forgive me for double posting

ehmm sexy legs

credit to owner

@aera
tbh i do have a tumblr, but all i do was reblog reblog and reblog LOL i barely do mw own edits qeqeqeqeqeeee ahh shame of me :P