Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Aera said: Here's her tweets  :)
google translate: 
@Juna0465 생일축하합니다♬
Happy birthday to @ Juna0465 ♬
(He's the actor & comedian who played the french restaurant's owner in FF)
@Jijapsil 남은기간도 화이팅입니다! 이얍♬
@ Jijapsil remaining period of fighting! Yiyap ♬

and her newest tweet;졸리다 .. 꼬옹꽁꽁
Jolrida .. Kkoong solid

:-?
-edit-so i found this :P

졸리다 at Korean => English Of Explained:

졸리다1 [잠이 오다] become[fell / get] sleepy[drowsy]; have a sleepy spell; <口> gather[pick] straws.ㆍ 졸린 눈 drowsy eyes.ㆍ 자넨 졸린 얼굴이군 You look sleepy.ㆍ 그의 강의는 아주 지루해서 모두 졸리게 한다 His lectures are utterly dull and boring[put everyone to sleep].ㆍ 졸려 죽겠다 I suffer from sleepiness.졸리다21 [조름을 당하다] be badgered; get pestered; get teased[pressed / importuned]; be solicited[entreated / urged].2 [단단하게 매어지다] be[get] tightened; be fastened tight.ㆍ 끈으로 목이 졸린 시체 the body of a person who was strangled with a cord.ㆍ 목이 졸리어 죽다 be strangled[throttled].

Guest kibumbie

amlogos_10 said: Aera said: Here's her tweets  :)
google translate: 
@Juna0465 생일축하합니다♬

Jolrida .. Kkoong solid

졸리다1 [잠이 오다] become[fell / get] sleepy[drowsy]; have a sleepy spell; <口> gather[pick] straws.ㆍ 졸린 눈 drowsy eyes.ㆍ 자넨 졸린 얼굴이군 You look sleepy.ㆍ 그의 강의는 아주 지루해서 모두 졸리게 한다 His lectures are utterly dull and boring[put everyone to sleep].ㆍ 졸려 죽겠다 I suffer from sleepiness.졸리다21 [조름을 당하다] be badgered; get pestered; get teased[pressed / importuned]; be solicited[entreated / urged].2 [단단하게 매어지다] be[get] tightened; be fastened tight.ㆍ 끈으로 목이 졸린 시체 the body of a person who was strangled with a cord.ㆍ 목이 졸리어 죽다 be strangled[throttled].

kibumbie said: amlogos_10 said: Aera said: Here's her tweets  :)
google translate: 
@Juna0465 생일축하합니다♬

Jolrida .. Kkoong solid

Aera said: Still no news from Seyeon  :( I really really hope that EDWIN will extend hers too...and thanks to dear @amlogos_10 suggestion, I already send a message to EDWIN's fb about it :Dcan't imagine JW endorsing EDWIN with someone else :(

my friend said she read news said Edwin extends JW contracts for another 2 years, and there are no Seyeon names mentioned :((

omg, what if......??? nooooooooooooooooooooo............................................................

the main problem here is currently Seyeon doesn't have any projects which able to make her exists and so could allow her to promote Edwin in her projects.. JW right now still has an airing drama, variety show and an upcoming movie,, so thats possibly the main reason for Edwin to considering who they'll choose as a model to campaign their products..

i don't want to be a party-breaker, as i wrote this i feel angry to myself to have such thought... but lets just considered thats only my bad thought :((

sophiechoice said: the main problem here is currently Seyeon doesn't have any projects which able to make her exists and so could allow her to promote Edwin in her projects.. JW right now still has an airing drama, variety show and an upcoming movie,, so thats possibly the main reason for Edwin to considering who they'll choose as a model to campaign their products..

i don't want to be a party-breaker, as i wrote this i feel angry to myself to have such thought... but lets just considered thats only my bad thought

@Aera, thank you for posting the "FF" BTS pictures. :) gosh, i am such a lazy and slow person. i actually have those photos since December and was just waiting to put them here. of course, i kept on forgetting to post them because i am a big SY-pictures hoarder. #-o seriously, i have a problem. i have to make sure the pictures i acquire are clear, big, and not missing details. i would sit for hours sorting through SY's photos and picking the best ones so i can rename them correctly. okay... i just told everyone here my weird habits. :)) ......anyways, i am really glad you posted the BTS pictures for everyone to see.

Aera said:

finally some new bts pics from her latest CF adscredits: Source - cafe.daum.net / actressspdus via kimbumbie at JSY Baidu

Micheru said: @Aera, thank you for posting the "FF" BTS pictures. :)gosh, i am such a lazy and slow person. i actually have those photos since December and was just waiting to put them here. of course, i kept on forgetting to post them because i am a big SY-pictures hoarder. #-o seriously, i have a problem. i have to make sure the pictures i acquire are clear, big, and not missing details. i would sit for hours sorting through similar photos and picking the best ones to rename correctly. okay... i just told everyone here my weird habits. :)) ......anyways, i am really glad you posted the BTS pictures for everyone to see.

Aera said:

finally some new bts pics from her latest CF adscreditsSource - cafe.daum.net / actressspdus via kimbumbie at JSY Baidu

since Aera posted some Sure BTS pictures, i will post the rest along with the CF videos for everyone to see. :)

SURE MINERAL WATER

BEHIND-THE-SCENES PICTURES
all credit to www.cyworld.com/barbie0215

suremwcfbts1.jpgsuremwcfbts2.jpgsuremwcfbts3.jpgsuremwcfbts4.jpgsuremwcfbts5.jpgsuremwcfbts6.jpgsuremwcfbts7.jpgsuremwcfbts8.jpg
~~~~~COMMERCIAL FILMS

both were released on June 1, 2010.

Sure Mineral Water CF (Gurgle Version)
credits to LEEHYUNGDOND

Sure Mineral Water CF (Snatch Version)credits to limefactory