Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

throughout the main website, there are more pictures of SY. enjoy even more prettiness, my stans! :-*

OFFICIAL EDWIN SPRING 2013 MAIN WEBSITE PHOTOS (JIN SE YEON VERSION)
credit to www.edwin.co.kr/main/main.aspe13spms2.pnge13spms4.pnge13spms6.pnge13spms8.pnge13spwomen.png

Guest SeYeonLovely

she just tweeted 1 hour ago

오랜만에 굿밤이에요! :)

google trans: long time no see. good night! :)

Guest SeYeonLovely

OMI THEY REALLY HAPPY TOGETHER!!!!!

BTS EDWIN SRING!

Thanks to fans of JW from JW's baidu and coolreborn fr JW's soompi

now we know what SY's Korean fans gave her for her birthday. they actually sent the gifts below YESTERDAY, on White Day. for those who don't know what is White Day, it's South Korea's equivalent to Valentine's Day and is celebrated on March 14.

"SURPRISING ACTRESS jinseYEON'S" 2013 BIRTHDAY/WHITE DAY GIFTS
photos credit to 티니J from cafe.daum.net/actressspdus/MLDz/6
2s6pox0.jpg

GIFT #1 - A NECK MASSAGE CUSHION22104A365143282415C73B

GIFT #2 - PORTABLE FANS26133035514329C62489F6131AB335514329C61DCBA1

GIFT #3 - WHITE DAY CANDIES SET1924D43351432D0813BD290107653351432D083232D4

GIFT #4 - A FAN-MADE PHOTO BOOKhttp://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=48592160

Guest sunshine4ever

@Aera, thanks so much for the updates and the gorgeous BTS pics of Se Yeon in Five Fingers. I hope she will get a new project soon. :( Heard nothing from her for a long time. By the way, are you still watching Level 7? Don't see you in the thread anymore, dearie.

sunshine4ever

said: @Aera, thanks so much for the updates and the gorgeous BTS pics of Se

Yeon

in Five Fingers. I hope she will get a new project soon.

:(

Heard

nothing

from her for a long time. By the way, are you still watching Level 7? Don't see you

in

the thread anymore,

dearie

@Aera

Thank you very much, Aera, for posting the bts pictures!!  SY is indeed a very sweet girl.  I like how she always tries to get to know the staff members, and care about how they feel.  She surely has a kind heart.

Btw, I saw that SY has just tweeted something yesterday.  But I just don't know how to post her tweet here.  Do you think you can post it here for us, dear?  Thank you for your kind help

:-*

Here's her tweets  :)
njvf.png

google translate: 
@Juna0465 생일축하합니다♬
Happy birthday to @ Juna0465 ♬
(He's the actor & comedian who played the french restaurant's owner in FF)
@Jijapsil 남은기간도 화이팅입니다! 이얍♬
@ Jijapsil remaining period of fighting! Yiyap ♬

and her newest tweet;졸리다 .. 꼬옹꽁꽁
Jolrida .. Kkoong solid

:-?
-edit-so i found this :P

졸리다 at Korean => English Of Explained:

졸리다1 [잠이 오다] become[fell / get] sleepy[drowsy]; have a sleepy spell; <口> gather[pick] straws.ㆍ 졸린 눈 drowsy eyes.ㆍ 자넨 졸린 얼굴이군 You look sleepy.ㆍ 그의 강의는 아주 지루해서 모두 졸리게 한다 His lectures are utterly dull and boring[put everyone to sleep].ㆍ 졸려 죽겠다 I suffer from sleepiness.졸리다21 [조름을 당하다] be badgered; get pestered; get teased[pressed / importuned]; be solicited[entreated / urged].2 [단단하게 매어지다] be[get] tightened; be fastened tight.ㆍ 끈으로 목이 졸린 시체 the body of a person who was strangled with a cord.ㆍ 목이 졸리어 죽다 be strangled[throttled].

http://www.oldict.com/