[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Guest cafebuon

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myholika2

@cj01 Yup you're right..why would he developed the feelings to Sunhwa if she's that kind of person..even Kwanghee had told Sunhwa, "But you're different".... :x :x Sunhwa's the girl who always accept Kwanghee's flaws. She's the kind of girl who didn't ask for this or that to him. Kwanghee's the one who will do everything he can for her

I could take example from the kiss on the hand part. Sunhwa did not feel dissapointed at him, she can totally understand why Kwanghee can't do it properly because there's many eyes looking at them at the moment.. She's really understand him..of course she had the time where she doubted on him..we all would sometimes. That's normal.. Not just Sunhwa..even Kwanghee's member doubted on him. Because he is naughty. But that doesn't make her a person to jump into a conclusion :);)

@FJ haha..you watched it?? That's a hint behind that laugh. Even he's joking about 'broken'...He said sorry and laughed..we can totally differentiate that

Guest clara94

So why is she shipping you two then?

@myholika2 What you say is so true, a woman who can look past a guy's flaws is definitely a keeper.

Guest ririena

@cj01 Yes so you can just call me Clara ^^ and so far it's cozy in here' date=' is it true you're going out with Fj Lim?[/quote']

@clara94 huaahahahhaah you nailed it girl!! Success at making me laugh on the floor :))

myholika2 said: @cj01 Yup you're right..why would he developed the feelings to Sunhwa if she's that kind of person..even Kwanghee had told Sunhwa, "But you're different".... :x:x Sunhwa's the girl who always accept Kwanghee's flaws. She's the kind of girl who didn't ask for this or that to him. Kwanghee's the one who will do everything he can for her

I could take example from the kiss on the hand part. Sunhwa did not feel dissapointed at him, she can totally understand why Kwanghee can't do it properly because there's many eyes looking at them at the moment.. She's really understand him..of course she had the time where she doubted on him..we all would sometimes. That's normal.. Not just Sunhwa..even Kwanghee's member doubted on him. Because he is naughty. But that doesn't make her a person to jump into a conclusion :);)

@FJ haha..you watched it?? That's a hint behind that laugh. Even he's joking about 'broken'...He said sorry and laughed..we can totally differentiate that

Guest ririena

So why is she shipping you two then?

@myholika2 What you say is so true, a woman who can look past a guy's flaws is definitely a keeper.

Because they both look cute just like our Sunhee??? Hahhaha hihihi

Guest fadhlina

Today Kwanghee and Hyungshik filming running man chuseok special with other idols like 2pm Chansung & Wooyoung, Infinite Sungkyu & L, Sistar Dasom & Hyorin, Girls Day Minah, F(x) Luna & Krystal, Beast Doojoon & Kikwang, A pink Naeun & Eunji.

fadhlina said: Today Kwanghee and Hyungshik filming running man chuseok special with other idols like 2pm Chansung & Wooyoung, Infinite Sungkyu & L, Sistar Dasom & Hyorin, Girls Day Minah, F(x) Luna & Krystal, Beast Doojoon & Kikwang, A pink Naeun & Eunji.

Guest Frank Joseph

myholika2 said: @cj01 Yup you're right..why would he developed the feelings to Sunhwa if she's that kind of person..even Kwanghee had told Sunhwa, "But you're different".... :x:x Sunhwa's the girl who always accept Kwanghee's flaws. She's the kind of girl who didn't ask for this or that to him. Kwanghee's the one who will do everything he can for her

Guest myholika2

@FJ @CJ01 the fact Kevin emphasized on "you're bad boy" really proved something. Why Kevin didn't say he's a bad boy after uee & krystal. Instead he said it after Sunhwa's name was mentioned. Haha. They knew Uee & Krystal is not that important to him.

Then, Kwanghee replied no no..Is he actually refering that he is loyal to Sunhwa...haha love on air :x :x

Today Kwanghee and Hyungshik filming running man chuseok special with other idols like 2pm Chansung & Wooyoung' date=' Infinite Sungkyu & L, Sistar Dasom & Hyorin, Girls Day Minah, F(x) Luna & Krystal, Beast Doojoon & Kikwang, A pink Naeun & Eunji.[/quote']

A pink?no

ZEA Sistar Girl's day Fx Beast 2pm Infinite

clara94 said: @ririena Oh I see, so we ship both couples here then?

@cj01 For me so far with my limited dating experience, he's got to make time for us and not be selfish.

Archived