• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Frank Joseph

Fj Lim said:

ddffdf wrote: »

Aug 29 Secret and NineMuses Same Schedule

so what about them? who is ninemuses?

StarEmpire?(ZE:A,NineMuses,Jewelry)Junior?Girl Group

aah.. it's like they are the girl version of ze:a.. haha :))

Guest Frank Joseph

Fj Lim said:

Suki8x said:

ddffdf said:

I prefer Secret and Jelwelry have same schedule Sunhwa vs Yewon

ButSecret and 2NE1 Same scheduleKwanghee Twitter Following Sandara Park,Park Bom

oooh.. this looks fun.. seeing sunhwa with sandara and bom.. hahaha

Today Kwanghee Schedule is Maybe Telerecording StarKing with BAP

who is the member of bap that likes sunhwa ? haha =))

Guest Frank Joseph

Fj Lim said:

Nine Muses is a female group (9 members) of Star Empire as Ze:a

are they close with ze:a? is their any member who is close with kwanghee? hahaha =))

Guest Frank Joseph

Fj Lim said:

Suki8x wrote: »

Fj Lim said:

Nine Muses is a female group (9 members) of Star Empire as Ze:a

are they close with ze:a? is their any member who is close with kwanghee? hahaha

This is an old video of Nine Muses dancing with Kwanghee. They all seem close with Kwanghee but I don't know any particular member specially close to him.

aw.. thank you.. :) oh well.. what do i expect.. its kwanghee.. no doubt all the girls are close with him.. hahaha =))

oooohh ... SECRET and NINE MUSES?? .. When is this?? ;;)What about 2NE1 and SECRET, when is it?? ;))
,, me too I prefer JEWELRY and SECRET coz Sunhwa is not comfy w/ them that much if Kwanghee's involved. hhaaahahaha =)) Sunhwa can't stand Jewelry :PBut I wonder how will their reaction be w/ 2ne1 and 9 muses?? :-/ But from what I know Sunhwa is close to Dara so I think nothing intense will happen. while 9 muses, no one got link to Kwanghee so, I don't know. hahhhaha =))
Btw, on what show will they be together??

read this guys .. It says here that Kwanghee prefer to marry a woman who has no experience or those who have minimum dating experience.He stated his reason but I don't understand what he fully meant by it. :-/
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/38881/20130824/ze-a-kwanghee-wants-to-marry-someone-with-no-experience.htm

btw, isn't it ZEA and SECRET are going to share the same stage?? .. When was it?? .. Is it already over?

Guest myholika2

@cj01 not exactly. What he meant was..girl with experienced tend to jump to conclusion based on guys she has met.... ;;)

That is just a question a & b. Yeah is a biased question. We would think like that too. But that doesn't mean people with experienced gonna treat u like that again same with the previous one. Sometimes they learnt from it & try to do better next time ... People learnt from mistakes. That doesnt refered to our Sunhwa..i think Sunhwa understand Kwanghee very much, she said man doesn't like competitive girl. Yet she cares for KH eventhough he's not a super hero. She always give him strength words and patted him back, saying that's ok...

Perhaps Kwanghee was refering to the girls before Sunhwa

myholika2 said: @cj01 not exactly. What he meant was..girl with experienced tend to jump to conclusion based on guys she has met.... ;;)

That is just a question a & b. Yeah is a biased question. We would think like that too. But that doesn't mean people with experienced gonna treat u like that again same with the previous one. Sometimes they learnt from it & try to do better next time ... People learnt from mistakes. That doesnt refered to our Sunhwa..i think Sunhwa understand Kwanghee very much, she said man doesn't like competitive girl. Yet she cares for KH eventhough he's not a super hero. She always give him strength words and patted him back, saying that's ok...

Perhaps Kwanghee refering to the girls before Sunhwa

Guest Frank Joseph

i just listened to it just now.. OMG.. they're too obvious.. when kwanghee said.. my wife sunhwa.. the way the other guys laughed.. haha i know that kind of laugh hahaha =))

Archived