★★★ THE OFFICIAL VIXX (빅스) THREAD ★★★

AlexandraReid

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if this has been shared already but I thought you'd enjoy it!

"Which VIXX member do you think skips class the most?" 
Names (in order of where they are on the board)
N Leo Ken Hongbin Ravi Hyuk

13507125_10154296264985799_8544552448193

[translated by me]

ravi's solo stage for the 3rd fanmeeting VIXXCHOOL that just happened was so adorable! he sang and it was just so cute. there are a lot of fancams on twit but here is one that i found on tumblr! http://at-taekwoons-mercy.tumblr.com/post/146153803894/how-to-play-a-guitar-myallvixx-vixxchool

after so many years they dressed up again in their Super Hero costumes and performed it at their 3rd fanmeeting that just happened :D Look how cute! hyuk definitely outgrew his outfit... 

13495678_523040131216802_189253935973177

5 hours ago, royalcha said:

ravi's solo stage for the 3rd fanmeeting VIXXCHOOL that just happened was so adorable! he sang and it was just so cute. there are a lot of fancams on twit but here is one that i found on tumblr! http://at-taekwoons-mercy.tumblr.com/post/146153803894/how-to-play-a-guitar-myallvixx-vixxchool

after so many years they dressed up again in their Super Hero costumes and performed it at their 3rd fanmeeting that just happened :D Look how cute! hyuk definitely outgrew his outfit... 

Thanks a lot for sharing dear, hope you can keep spazz here thanks.. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I still can't believe but I GOT AN AUTOGRAPHED CD FROM VIXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my reaction. Can't wait for the next! And it was all because of @itsjenna that informed me of the group order. Thank you :kiss_wink: I hope you got yours already too!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks @MiAmour

I'm very very busy preparing my team to participate in our country's final of Kpop World Festival, but I come here to check the new when I can. Is that Leo? It looks amazing! Can't wait to see the show!!! Thanks for the link! :kiss_wink:

Hello, vixx fans! :)

I've been "sent" here, so i'll just copy my message in the general discussion:
" I'm new to this forum, and I have registered only for one thing. The fact is that I, myselft, am not really found of K-pop and I only know it from by best friend, who's a real K-lover.
But I've come here to ask help to you, the k-pop community. I'll explain myself. It will be soon the birthday of my best friend, and I'd like to give her a gift related to k-pop, so that she would love it. She listens to many groups, but she loves above all Vixx, and her bias is Ravi, she's totally found of him. But she has all the albums of vixx, and I can't know all the k-pop albums she has, so just giving her an album would be a bad idea.
So, you who know k-pop far better than me, what do you think I should offer her?

My english may be a bit bad, sorry.  "

6 hours ago, temudjin said:

Hello, vixx fans! :)

I've been "sent" here, so i'll just copy my message in the general discussion:
" I'm new to this forum, and I have registered only for one thing. The fact is that I, myselft, am not really found of K-pop and I only know it from by best friend, who's a real K-lover.
But I've come here to ask help to you, the k-pop community. I'll explain myself. It will be soon the birthday of my best friend, and I'd like to give her a gift related to k-pop, so that she would love it. She listens to many groups, but she loves above all Vixx, and her bias is Ravi, she's totally found of him. But she has all the albums of vixx, and I can't know all the k-pop albums she has, so just giving her an album would be a bad idea.
So, you who know k-pop far better than me, what do you think I should offer her?

My english may be a bit bad, sorry.  "

Hi! I think you are a great friend and your idea of coming here is great.

As a big VIXX's fan also, the first thing I think you should do is check what she has. If she has all the bums, check if she has t-shirts or so. If she doesn't, I think that would be a great gift. There are a lot of VIXX's t-shirts out there. You can buy one from an album or with her bias, Ravi. I don't know where you're from, but there's a site (munkypop) that has great VIXX items. It's American. Spreadshirt allows you to make personalized t-shirts, such as "KEEP CALM AND LOVE VIXX/ RAVI", get the idea?

This is my suggestion. If she also has t-shirts already, then see if she likes earrings or rings and buy her one the same as Ravi usually wears. Yesasia has lots of that and other fan stuff like keychains and more you can check!

:blush:

Archived