Listen To Your Heart

Guest babiixru

Guest babiixru
resung with slightly better quality :)
Hi guys ^^; This was a one-shot deal since I found the karaoke version for this and I just had to sing it since the one I sang for my talent show I had to use a vocal cut :angry: CC's please =) http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.c...&songID=3079665 have fun ^^;; oh and TAB, IM SO SORRY ABOUT STILL NOT WORKING ON WATERFALLLLLS. I swear, it will be done by this weekend or by this week coming up...=)

Guest fantasiimaker

Ru =D

The chorus is very pretty. I felt like some of the verses were slightly off timing. Aww the "goodbye" at the end was so awesome, and you just had to fade out and stop there ;o; lol~ Anyway, just work on timing and some of the higher pitches =) nice job.

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

i think this song has too many high notes. you have a sexy voice, but this song just didnt suit it. sing me a sexy xmas song! :)

heya ruru! not bad, but don't think this song fits your voice. the high notes i think is what did it.. you would sound good on something a bit deeper.

Archived