the fruit of death.....

Guest darkjizzle806

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BattleRoyale

o00f! i dnt like durian. the smell is so0 horrible! *hold nose* ive tried a bit and i jst dont like it. but maybe u shud try, everyones preferences are different. LOL fruit of death? in vietnam back in the days, if u were a naughty kid in school, they'd make u SIT on it! x| *rubs butt*

Guest smiile

i saw it in a chinese market before. i was like woahhh what funky melons and i touched it.... and it made my hands smell like sh.t......

i wondered how it taste like and how you eat it... how do you open it? haha its all spiky

Guest roar00

i like durian when they are frozen lol :]

give it a try......try anythingggg :] if anything get a like candy or a drink next to you in case u cant stand the fruit or smell or taste

I loved durians!! some people hated the smell big time..those who thinks the smell is fragrant instead will like it very much..like me..:)

Guest xl0v3juicy

the fruit itself is yummy. I personally LOVE the texture :). It's unique and somewhat creamy! HAHA. Last time I ate it was probably a few years ago though.

I hate durian cake, ice cream... smoothies? or anything of that sort though. I think that durian only tastes good by itself.

Guest vantan

Is that really the nickname for it? The fruit of death? If not, then that's pretty funny of you :D

I've tried it because all the adults in my family like it, they said it's " Nature's ice cream"

Yeaa they LIED. :wacko:

I always thought it'd make a really good weapon though. LOL

Not that I've tried it out. (Looks around)

Guest Mrs.ChoiSeung-Hyun

durian it isnt bad at all

the smell might be overwhelming

but other wise its good!

all i have to say is don't

leave it in your fridge

for a long period of time

it stinkss >__>

I like durian, it's good. The smell isn't that bad after a while, you get used to it. Rotten onions huh? How would she know what rotten onions taste like? unless............ ewwww...... that's wrong ><

Fruit of Death thing, my mom told me this story about how the queen wanted to try a new fruit so this man brought a durian to the palace but since the shell is spiky she pricked her finger so the king had the guy executed. Days later the shell opened and they ate the fruit inside and it was good and the king regretted killing the man that brought it.

Guest s0urp@tchk!d

oh JEEZ this fruit smells like the devil.

you can smell it like a 100 feet away in those azn markets.

ahhhhhh the bane of my existence.

Guest Joanne <3

Yes, you should give "the fruit of death" a chance. I'm positive it won't kill you, and the taste is actually quite sweet if you get a decent one. That girl must've had some reaction :crazy:... is she a dramaqueen by any chance? It definitely doesn't taste like mushy onions and although the smell is rather pungent, the taste isn't!

Guest SlashMySoul

I don't find anything wrong with the smell..

it's like ice cream XD haha it's tastes alright~ i don't love it nor don't like it

Guest july-eighth

I don't really like durians at all. It could even make it as my list on very disliked food. Hmm, I really like onions though, and they definitely do not taste the same.

Guest GoodBye

its not tat bad

yeah well i dun consider the smell to be unpleasing

its just a weird smell yet it smell good ya know ahahahah

but yah it taste good , sweet and nice

u can actually get drunk if u eat too much

• 2 weeks later...

Archived