the fruit of death.....

Guest darkjizzle806

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AMIbunny

ewwwww!!! i hate the smeell! lol everytime my parents eat it , its soo stinkyyyy and i think i tried it wen i was little like 5 years old..but blech gros!!!!! i felt like throwing up

Guest Silent Tears

i wonder if the durian has no smell will people eat it?

But some ppl do really like the smell.......

In M'sia...There's TONS of durians...

Haaahaaa....^___^

Guest buuberry

haha i looove durians. esp the sweet and creamy ones. =X thou you get really stinky breath and fingers after tt. =X my trick is to use a spoon to eat it, and of coz scrap your tongue and eat tonnes of mint!

Guest johnnifer

i love durian. i freeze mine and let it defrost just enough that its not...so hard. but it tastes just as good if it weren't frozen. the aroma is...quite unique and it fills my house up. but the smell is really different from the taste. but after eating it your breath would smell :D . then again, everybody's different. i don't like oysters and some just love them :huh:

--Jenn Ly

Guest deathrae

It actually depends on where you grew up...MOSTLY (i'm saying mostly and not all) those who grew up in places where there are durians will love it...and whenever people from other countries who'd never tried,see, smell durian would usually hate it.for me, it's obvious, I LOVE durians!!!

Guest koreanishballet

It actually depends on where you grew up...MOSTLY (i'm saying mostly and not all) those who grew up in places where there are durians will love it...and whenever people from other countries who'd never tried,see, smell durian would usually hate it.for me, it's obvious, I LOVE durians!!!

agree! but then again its quite personal cos my sister is the only one in my family who hates durian. the rest of us can devour a lot and then sore throats :P

durian puffs are good too!

Guest mandy_quyen

who don't want to try to eat it will never be able to eat it because of the smell but once you try and think "it isn't bad" ===> you will love it to the day you die <333333

muahhhhhhh

Maybe because I been eating it since I was little so I don't see why it smell bad when ppl say it does. You know I should just left my bf try it someday and see how he react to it.

Guest dianannsano

Durians have a unique taste that's quite different than other fruits.

The smell is sort of bad, but the taste is pretty good.

It wouldn't surprise me though to see Americans viewing Durians as disgusting. They're not used to these sort of fruits.

Guest starcaption

I like it. I don't like the smell but the taste.

haha, whenever my mom buys ones, the moment i walked through the door it 's like "woah, mom bought lell-leen!"

Guest K is for Killer

not the best smell . . . I'll pass. . . it somewhat tastes like rotten onion with a sweet creamy taste but that's just me

Guest akiralove

lol...you should definitely give it a try.

although durian may look deadly on the outside

its actually really good

but it really depends on the person

some really dont like it...but i loveeeeeeeeee it

Archived