the fruit of death.....

Guest darkjizzle806

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest don'tpan!c

I LOVE durian. It's one of the best fruits out there. I don't find the smell disgusting/gross/whatever, but if you think you might puke from it, then don't smell it. It's a lovely fruit, really. You should definitely try it.

Guest (--fUdGeCaKe--)

Euugghhh....durian, I hate the smell and taste of that, it just tastes sooo sickly, it's either you love it or hate it and I for one absolutely HATE it!

hehe yea try it~~ at first i realli didnt like it cos i was put off by the smell..but then when u eat it, u start liking it~~~ love the texture.... and yea its beta when its cold~~ durian cakes are nice ~~ Mmmm

Guest sweetshelly

I grew up loving it. sometime i don't understand in what part does it smell funny. see my brother hates it. so when were eating durian he takes off into his room.

Guest kimchibabygurl

yesterday i just had a buffet and they serve durian cake! YEAH! i had two slices. in addition, they had icy cold durian paste! it tasted real good, especially wheni put the durian past on the cake, which make the cake real cold like some sort of ice cream.. real good.. i wanted more but my stomach couldn't take it after all the buffet food.

Guest my_love_shy

i've seen them acouple of times at the asian stores, never thought of them as bad, but they have a weird taste to them, since i've tried the ice cream version mix with coconut. but never just the fruit. maybe i'll buy one soon, and share my experience.

The taste is different than the smell..

i'd say, taste it. You'll never know if you're never going to try.

i've tried it too, and now im thinking about eating those.. stinky tofu whatever it is called

Guest Pandemonium

It's the most dangerous fruit because if it falls onto your head whilst still in the tree, your head might crack open~!

In Vietnamese it's named sau rieng - 'one's lament' or 'one's sorrow'... but it was named for some story about a couple dealing with social prejudice (another Romeo/Juliet story).

Guest holypinkgurl

YES, TRY IT

i absolutely LOOOOVE durian. It's just some people like it while others don't. Some people hate the smell... but I think it smells so good.. =D

DURIANNNN... <3 =)

Archived