[Drama 2012] Cheongdamdong Alice / Alice in Cheongdamdong 청담동 앨리스

Guest nabi

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

Building exterior advertising has also emerged [Alice] Cheongdam-dong ! 7/22 from Monday to Friday, 22:00 to meet with you soon ! Taiwan

1008932_291642517639900_2000936559_o.jpg

cr:MoonsWorld

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm watching this for the second time and it amazes me how my opinion of our Alice has changed. I'm  just of the second ep but I remember the first time around I thought that the boyfriend was a real prick not to realize how much she cared for him. for some reason this time around it's just the opposite, his mother was very ill suffering from cancer and he was worried about how to pay for the surgery she nagged him to death about her petty issues with no consideration for what he was going through, then when she found out about the purse she became relentless in tracking him down so she could say they will face it together. I guess what I'm trying to say is everything was about how she felt, how she saw thing, how she thought it should be resolved. None of which had anything to do with her.
Second when she was told why she did not get a design job she choose to believe that it was her background alone that was the deciding factor, but when you look at her does anything suggestive that she has a fashion sense or a sense of style. Had she ever looked at a fashion magazine.Instead of making those rabbits why was she not investing in good fabrics and creating her designs to wear her self. She could have earn extra cash making outfits for the neighborhood ladies. Unlike most poor girls in drama she was more middle class than poor, she could have worked and saved to go overseas to study but she didn't choose any of these things she just tormented people she thought she was better than and in the end she sold her self for a rich guy too. The fact she fell in love with him does not change her motives for getting to know him.   

Just finished episode 11 and at the very end where the SIL watches the video of Alice and her friend and she makes the comment there's a richard simmons meaning the poor girl SIL then looks at Alice and say's there are two. It made me think why is it when the poor girl wants to marry a rich guy she's call a richard simmons, richard simmons all kinds of foul names but when the rich arrange to marry off their children for money they think that's just being smart. because they are already rich, but the truth is for most people there is no such thing as to much money. If the rich didn't richard simmons out their children then it wouldn't make any difference who they married, because it is about the money that's why they make that difference. 

Archived