[Drama 2012] Cheongdamdong Alice / Alice in Cheongdamdong 청담동 앨리스

Guest nabi

Guest MGYlove

Goo Won posted a set of poloroid photos of him with his co-stars in " FIST OF LEGEND " 

credits: Goowon's twitter
cr:CDDA FB
480421_243145722489580_1496936289_n.jpg

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

Kim Ji Suk at the first script reading of his new upcoming SBS weekend drama 'Wonderful Mama'
600020_237476826389803_2058094254_n.jpg
549288_232591560211663_134494884_n.jpg

Réalisé par Yoon Ryoo-hae (윤류해)

Scénario de Park Hyeon-joo (박현주)

Drame

SBS | Diffusion : 2013/05/__~Upcoming

Sat, Sun 20:45
Synopsis
a mother and her children overcoming the hardships of Alzheimer's when she was such a successful business woman.

Guest MGYlove

Secretary moon tweeted:392879_243556842448468_326486133_n.jpg

Giving my bro SE7EN a farewell party! 몸 건강히 잘다녀와!!!!
Smart boy@ianizing

Guest MGYlove

Park Shi Hoo Fans "No Change of Heart, Still Supportive"

24278_244619132342239_1274297295_n.jpg

©/CDDA FB/
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/8661/20130320/park-shi-hoo-fans-change-heart-still-supportive.htm

Guest MGYlove

Goo Won tweet: 전설 _ 현장 스틸 이상훈 신재석 ~ ㅋ ㅋ ["The Legend of the Fist" les alambics scène, Sang-Hoon Shin Jae ~]
317703_244944588976360_239446416_n.jpg

Guest MGYlove

Moon Geun Young and Ji Chang-wook rendezvous in "Goddess Of Fire Jeongi"

577675_245265478944271_663926270_n.jpg

Actress Moon Geun Young  and actor Ji Chang-wook are coming together.

The two have been cast for the upcoming MBC drama "Goddess of Fire Jeongi". This is the first time Moon is coming back with a historical drama while it's Ji's first in two years. Apparently, writer Kwon Soon-gyu from "Warrior Baek Dong-soo" sent him a love call again".

Moon and Ji have been giving positive feedback about the drama. They both have experience in historical drama so the crew have faith in them.

"Goddess of Fire Jeongi" is about the first female china maker in the Joseon times. It will be shown in June after "Gu Family Book".

©hancinema.net

Guest MGYlove

Ji Chang Wook Denies Report that He was Cast Opposite Moon Geun Young in Goddess of Fire
Normally when an actor denies reports of being cast in a drama, I usually don’t find it newsworthy. But this is Moon Geun Young‘s upcoming sageuk we’re talking about, and the circumstances of this situation bears parsing through before tossing the baby out with the bathwater. News broke this morning that Ji Chang Wook had been cast as the male lead for the upcoming Goddess of Fire Jeongi. He was apparently MBC‘s inside choice for the role. Before I even had a chance to think about my feelings towards his casting, Ji Chang Wook’s management company quickly issued a press release that he was not cast in the drama (at this time) and in fact the script and the role was never offered to Ji Chang Wook. Some news reports are saying he’s not cast, but I read between the lines here and it looks like a case of someone jumping the gun. Likely MBC wants him cast and maybe the production company wants someone else, so the news was “leaked” to force the production company’s hand. Or vice-versa. The initial news report said that since Goddess of Fire was being written by the writer who did Warrior Baek Dong Soo, the guy wanted Ji Chang Wook and called him up. Except it appears poor Ji Chang Wook hasn’t been notified he was on the inside track for this coveted lead role hence when the news broke his side was left scrambling and going “what the heck just happened?” I guess there are worse things then getting accidentally cast opposite Moon Geun Young in a primetime drama. With that said, I’m betting the odds are 50/50 he is going to be the lead. Regardless of his agency’s denial this morning of the casting, they didn’t deny he would ever star in it. Until the casting is inked, I’m still hoping for my two top choices Kim Jae Wook or Song Joong Ki. But if neither is an option, I don’t have a problem with Ji Chang Wook. He’s already headlined a sageuk in Warrior Baek Dong Soo, and he’s had a string of turkeys last year with Bachelor Vegetable Store and Five Fingers so this is too good a chance to pass up. He’s one of the famed ’87ers along with Moon Geun Young so it will be a same-age pairing if this is true. What do you think about this potential pairing?

I can’t ever get over how amazing Moon Geun Young was in her sageuk Painter of the Wind. She’s going to knock Goddess of Fire out of the park, mark my words. As I said earlier, the writer did Warrior Baek Dong Soo, while the PD is an MBC veteran who did Ruler of Your Own World, Dr. Gang, and Heading to the Ground. This is an odd production team, and once again all my worries hinge on the writer. I think Ji Chang Wook and Moon Geun Young together would be a very unexpected pairing, but not one that would give me reason for concern. He’s a solid actor and always getting better, and I like the change of co-stars from someone older in Cheongdamdong Alice back to someone her own age. This drama is slated to air after Gu Family Book on Mon-Tues. Hopefully there won’t be sageuk exhaustion by the time it airs after four simultaneous primetime sageuks right before it.
© 2013, ockoala. All rights reserved.

Guest MGYlove

Choi Sung Joon comme secrétaire Lune tweet: 뾰 루퉁! 입툭! 귀척 미안 .. ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ 좀 센치 해서 ㅋ 
garçon Smart @ ianizing
486514_245971425540343_1969965660_n.jpg
©CDDA FB

Guest MGYlove

박시후 PSH 1st movie “Confession of Murder” will be released on June 1, 2013 at Roppongi / Shinjuku Tokyo Cinemart. (Japon)
305204_246935625443923_376271883_n.jpg

©♥Park Si Hoo INA♥ Thanks !
CDDA FB

Guest MGYlove

Park Kwang Hyun as Heo Dongwook tweet :
"Summer Snow" osaka 4/16 4/17 많이 보러 와주세요 ㅎㅎ たくさん見に来てお願いします^_^
579409_247223632081789_1591643889_n.jpg
박광현@Kwangparty
CDDA FB

Guest MGYlove

class="cb b15" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Goddess of Fire Portrays The Life Of Prized Female Potter392796_173362826149164_1994973209_n.jpg
Ji Chang Wook

01b25_JiChangWook2.jpg

Kim Jaejoong

450815.jpg

Although casting issues have not yet been resolved in the new historical drama “Goddess of Fire Jeongi,” the story promises an interesting look at the life of a famous female potter enslaved during the 16th century Japanese invasion.

Moon Geun Young is said to have accepted the role in this historical drama.

The drama will follow the story of real-life 16th century historical and cultural figure, Baek Pa Sun, the first female ceramic artist in Joseon times. The artist’s glazing skills were so prized, she was appointed as a china maker for the royal family. But her fame also resulted in her becoming a prize for Japanese invaders. She became one of many Korean artisans who were captured during the Japanese invasion in 1592.

She was enslaved under Toyotomi Hideyoshi’s order to enrich Japanese arts and culture. Forcibly removed to Japan with her fellow artisans, she helped create many new types of pottery that would be claimed as Japanese works of art. The 32-episode drama will follow the twists and turns in her fascinating life story.

This would be the second historical drama for Moon Geun Young, who earned praise for her previous performance as the cross-dressing painter in “Painter of the Wind.” Her most recent appearance was that of the social climbing designer in “Cheomdamdong Alice.”

Casting is not final but two other actors have been named as possible male leads. It was rumored that actor Ji Chang Wook was a shoe-in for the role but his agency has denied those rumors, saying he has not even seen the script. The actor previously appeared in the historical drama “Warrior Baek Dong Soo,” penned by this drama’s screenwriter Kwon Soon Gyoo. One rumor claimed that the screenwriter requested him as the male lead because he enjoyed working with him on “Warrior Baek Dong Soo.”

Another rumor said that Kim Jaejoong of JYJ would play the lead or second lead, which the script requires to be Japanese. If fluency in Japanese is an important factor in the casting decision, Jaejoong would have one advantage as since he speaks Japanese fluently. Jaejoong has already appeared in one historical drama, “Dr. Jin.” The MBC drama has been described as reminiscent of the historical saga “Dae Jang Geun,” about an orphaned female cook who becomes the king’s first female physician.

Park Seong Soo, who directed “Dr. Kkang” in 2006 and “Beating Heart” in 2005 will direct the series.

Source : Kdramastar.com

Guest melancholia

I dont expect much at first. I thought it would be sort of cinderella's story such as another K-series. But then... Moon Geun Yong is the actress. My friend also said it's a nice one to watch. Are you kidding me? It's the one i'm gonna put in my best list of K-series. I loved the plot, characters. O my, every twist here and there. Sure it's not that all perfect. Still, it gives a different insight and perspectives. PSH's legal battle might shadowing this great piece to foreign market. However, a good series will have their own ways to be recognized    

Guest MGYlove

New drama Kim Ji Suk "Wonderful Mama"
305940_249871635150322_2019378102_n.jpg

Broadcast period: 2013-Apr-13
Air time: Saturday & Sunday 8:45 p.m.
synopsis

'Wonderful Mama is Described as a refreshing and heartwarming family story.

It's about a loan shark mom, Yoon Bok Hee (Bae Jong Ok), a self-made woman who Went from working a tiny market stall to owning multi-million-won buildings. However, she was suffering from Alzheimer's and HAS to hurry to make her 3 adult kids (Jung Yoo Mi, Kim Ji Suk & Park Bo Geum) grow up before she forgets everything.

Meanwhile, Jang Hoon Nam (Jung Gyu Woon) is the second son of a family that's owned a clothing factory material for three generations. He lost his parents, When He was young and lives with his older brother deaf. He meets Chae Young designer Go (Jung Yoo Mi), Yoon Bok Hee who is eldest daughter's in the company Where they work together. At first, They Have frequent conflicts with Each Other, purpose fall in love with Each Other Effective that.
©koreandrama.org
CDDA FB

Guest MGYlove

Shin So Yool as Choi Ah Jung tweet :
72970_250340515103434_22501816_n.jpg
희안하게.골머리썩는.넥센전...간만에.운동도했으니.즐겁게.볼수있게해주세요
(In that exercise to be able to see fun.. Please.)
©신소율♥
Source:CDDA FB

Guest MGYlove

Cheongdam-Dong Alice - Premiering 17 Apr on ONE!

540712_250401281764024_1926293032_n.jpg283257_189770081160478_1867804063_n.jpg

Available in Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin dub where available!

©ONE TV ASIA
CDDA FB

Archived