Julien Kang ♥ Yoon Se Ah Couple - WGM

Guest quynhn

Guest tam1430267282

@alysa92 our dear admin at the facebook page posted a dailymotion link. I'm watching it right now and i'm enjoying it very much even though I don't understand a word! :)
edit:omona!! just finished watching! eokkie-shi and cherry are full of mischief today huh? I can't remember how many times I laughed out loud with their antics! haha! plus they called cherry's omma. can't wait to find out what they were talking about. keke!!

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest marshmelliey

Couldnt agree more with @tam unnie ^^ !!

Btw shout out to tammy unnie :3 hehe

Aahhh im in love and satisfied with this week episode..

Because beside they are being so lovey dovey and keep teasing each other, they also got alot of more airtime this Time around Hahaha :D

Lets just hope that wgm will always be fairly to our fav couple ^^

Well i can feel so much love,flirts,and sparks between them in this week episode

And when cherry said " im sorry " julien just directly went toward her and said " araso " with his sweet yet warmly tone,

Oh my heart, that was the sweetest thing ever :')

Guest tam1430267282

@marshmelliey mel, you made a new account? we have the same favorite part! when cherry and eokkae-shi called se-ah omma. How cool was cherry's omma huh? Saranghaeyo Omma!! hehe!!

Guest marshmelliey

@tam unnie haha yeah I was login from soompi before, so i made a new one :D

Cherry sound so cute when she called her omma, Julien alsolooked really happy while talking with her mom

And thanks to the cool momma, because this is the first time we can heard julien said " saranghae cherry " haha :D

Guest tam1430267282

@marshmelliey yeah! thank you cherry's omma! saranghae!! haha!! what did he say? he loves her from the deepest part of the ocean to the highest part of the sky? was that it? so sweeeet!! haha! :P 
I think eokkae-shi was a little nervous at first, asking cherry what he should say. I can't wait for when Julien meets cherry's appa and oppa. haha. that should be fun!  

Guest marshmelliey

@tam not ocean unnie, but " from the bottom of the ground to the top of the sky " haha :D

Yeah me too unnie, i think its gonna be so fun and cherry omma maybe will ask julien to take off his shirt haha :P

Did you see how julien suddenly being jealous and compentitive about her ex bf? His reaction are priceless xD

Btw, i keep re watching this week episode. Oettoke? I need to keep my eyes on them just in case im missed something :P

Guest tam1430267282

@marshmelliey oh, my bad. i mean, bottom of the ground. haha! :P
Cherry's omma seems really cool. I wouldn't put it past her to do that. hehe!! Would Julien do it though if Se ah's appa and oppa are there? lol
I think he wasn't expecting her answer to be yes. He is naturally competitive so i wasn't too surprised with his reaction. but he was just like a kid it was funny. Cherry's logic though made me lol. According to her since Julien has not cooked korean food for his yeoja chinggu then it must mean he hasn't had a korean girlfriend. Her reaction when she realized it was so funny!
se ah's reactionScreenshot2013-01-21at112718PM_zpsa59fba43.png
aaaaand....
julien's reactionScreenshot2013-01-21at111251PM_zps730419cb.pngahahaha!
Lol at these two! :))

I didn't understand the 'cheoro(?)' part though. It sounded the same..

tam said: @inxomnia hang in there. based from the previews, I think we'll have a good one this coming saturday.  ;)
f1hh_zps05c0dfd2.giff1rz_zps9e7de9a8.giff1j2_zpsc2db5ce1.gifdon't they look so happy? it just fills my heart. 8->  haha!! :)
@mellisa.fardhilla this has got to be my favorite part from the latest episode^^f1in_zpsc364d1f8.gif
and this also.. f1i4_zps4752dbbb.gifhahaha!!! I swear I really like kwanghee but I don't think I ever laughed this hard. keke!! :P

Guest tam1430267282

@inxomnia yay! so glad you enjoyed the epi! :) it was a mixture of funny and sweet. while watching, I was like this: :))  :x :))  :x  hahah! awwww! lol!

I didn't realize how naughty they were being with the vegetables until I saw the subbed video. lol! only Julien can make peeling onions sexy. I was really impressed with his skills. haha! did you notice, he was extra playful that morning no? must have woken up on the right side of bed. lol. 

Cherry is now a bagel girl! yay! so happy for her! haha! 

Guest marshmelliey

@tam hahaha yeah her reaction looks like a little girl and the way she sang those a rock song hahahaha i cant with that...it was so funny.

Well, They really had a lot of fun together and i can see some progress and they also become more closer. Dont they?! :D

@inxomnia hahahahahaha those beyonce thing !! Kangyoon owned this week episode :D

It was so hillarious and yet so lovely :3 me likey

I think they will gain alot of fans as the time goes by, i mean... Look at those two adorable things? Hahaha

Guest marshmelliey

@tam unnie, sometimes it got me thinking that they're secretly in real relationship :P

I mean.. How can they're being so naturally nd comfortable talking about +19 things? Hahaha :P

Guest tam1430267282

marshmelliey said: @tam hahaha yeah her reaction looks like a little girl and the way she sang those a rock song hahahaha i cant with that...it was so funny.

Well, They really had a lot of fun together and i can see some progress and they also become more closer. Dont they?! :D

@inxomnia hahahahahaha those beyonce thing !! Kangyoon owned this week episode :D

I think they will gain alot of fans as the time goes by, i mean... Look at those two adorable things? Hahaha

Guest marshmelliey

@tam Haha yup unnie, they re flirting alot. Dont they???

Julien should definitely watch gentleman dignity, so he would know how bagel se ah is ;) hahaha

tam said: marshmelliey said: @tam hahaha yeah her reaction looks like a little girl and the way she sang those a rock song hahahaha i cant with that...it was so funny.

Guest tam1430267282

@marshmelliey @inxomnia do you guys remember this:
Screenshot2013-01-22at64553PM_zps05d953ce.pngcredit to kshownow for the video
Straight out of the box flirting. hehe! Loved that episode. haha! :)

@tam: Just noticed, Julien seems to be at his flirty best in the kitchen HAHA. And in the pools, getting all physical haha WITH HIS TOP OFF. That in itself is some form of seduction, and he knows it! 
I love how bold he is with his skinship and flirting; very refreshing next to Kwanghee and Joon who is a little bit less open to that (especially when their partners are actually keen for skinship). Love all the hubbies anyways !

Archived