Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Woah!

Love it!

So many tweets!

And the last one with Daniel Choi!!

Loved THEMU and I am glad that they still hang out together...

I wonder what Dan Choi is doing now that he needs support and cheering??

Thanks so much for the information!!

I am puzzled by her twits. Good luck for Peach Tree. The posting of her photo from her old cf,with no explanation , followed 1 hour later by a photo with Daniel Choi, saying she has to support him (in what?). Isn't this the first time she posted a photo with a male friend? She does have many male friends.Hmmm Usually they are very careful with those things so as not to start any scandal in Korea.  Anybody has any clues about what she is trying to say? 

Guest yanna_cutie04

^ Yay! She tweeted 3 times this day! And my favorite one is with Daniel Choi. It's really nice to know that they still hang out together even though TM has ended. I missed Hong Jae and Eun Bi together!! :wub:

Thanks for all the updates Sunnies! Fighting!! PCAP Daebak!!

Hello Sunnies!    :wub:

Regarding GHS' twit, Daniel Choi has a movie coming out soon, Taigong? (I think). It's nice knowing this two remain friends after TheMu. Plus, Daniel Choi also did a cameo role in Peach Tree. (if I'm not mistaken, free) To help GHS in her low budget movie. GHS usually has that effect on her co-stars in her prior dramas & I'm pretty sure she'll remain friends with her PCAP co-stars too. 

:rolleyes:  For the remaining episodes of PCAP, rah rah rah! Thank you casts for

your hardwork!   :w00t::D

@drmjs hello doc!   :D ...

hello sunnies ..

thanks for keeping up to date on what happens to Goo Hye Sun noona ..

I hope to see new pictures of her soon :wub:

hello sunnies ..

thanks for keeping up to date on what happens to Goo Hye Sun noona ..

I hope to see new pictures of her soon :wub:

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Sunnies!

Thanks for all your posts!!

myonenonly ! I think you are right about ChoiDaniel!

GHS and ChoiDaniel used to be spotted ~few times ~at various eateries~ One of them being at a very spicy noodle shop--GHS could take the heat but it seemed like DanielChoi had a hard time...keke....there were many tweets by people about them. Seems like they are good friends. GHS referred to ChoiDan as her gossipping buddy like one of her girlfriends at the THEMU  Press Conference. I don't think ChoiDan was happy about that--he made sure to say that he is definitely a man....keke. She said that about Lee MinHo as well.

Maybe meow13 has better news....

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=126925&page=1&bbs=

DC friends are talking about AD starting in Taiwan in March??

Supposedly Skip Beat will end after 10 episodes??

Was that cut short?

AD is originally made as 13 epis??

Is that true??

I forgot but one of you Sunnies posted AD teaser?? One DC friend posted the link in DC...Thanks Sunnie!!

I also hear from them that Singapore and Phillippines will air AD at the same time as Taiwan!! Hooray!!

Daebok and God Bless Absolute Darling!!

Guest ari_oppa

Hey Sunniez....Guess what I'm watching now ?....This is BBF/BOF Yeahhhh!!!!, this drama have showed for 6th or 7th times on Indonesia TV station ! My heart is blooming now, Goo Hye Sun showed in every where >.<...... Go Go Go Hwaiting !

Hello Everyone! Hope your week got off to a good start! I just wanted to say how great it was to see HS's latest twitter pic together with CD - it's very rare to see her in a posed picture like this with one of her co-stars, and they look so happy! I can just hear them laughing and joking together and even though they're only good friends, they make a cute couple and I miss seeing them on TM. :wub:

I just wanted to share a story with you. There was an international soccer tournament in town this past weekend which was sponsored by the University of Hawaii and a team from Korea participated. My daughter, who is an Asian studies major there, also works in the athletic dept equipment room, so they were responsible for doing the laundry for all the teams including the practices and games, and even delivering the clean laundry to their hotels. She was exhausted and especially made mention of the team from Korea, who was the only team who practiced twice a day so that meant extra work for her :P In the end, Korea and Japan were in the championship match, and Korean was victorious! Even after it was all over, she said they kept practicing because they loved the balmy weather, a far cry from the cold winter in Korea. What was funny was that she could not understand a single word of English that their manager spoke, so she ended up just telling him to speak in Korean, and since she is studying the Korean language, was able to piece together what he was saying. They got along fine and she said he was a dead ringer for Hyun Bin! :P To make a long story short, the Koreans are very fond of soccer and when our programs get pre-empted for soccer matches, I don't think it's personal, but they just love soccer more. When GHS acted in Pure 19, I remember their ratings were in the 40+%, and yet there was an episode where their ratings were lower than a soccer match that was shown at the same time. Sigh.... I guess there's not much that can be done, but I definitely don't want them to cut one of our precious 4 episodes of PCAP left!!!!

BTW, PCAP is being aired here :w00t: on Fri/Sat nights on station KBFD, one of the two Korean stations that we have. This week will be Ep 5+6. Because we only have two stations, we only get dramas from KBS and SBS and not MBC and since KBFD is a regular cable channel and not a paid channel, most people watch that one. Please Captain is definitely popular here!! Yay! I've heard a lot of positive comments about it from others and it's also shown on prime time from 7:45 - 9:00. It's kind of exciting to see it on a big tv screen and be able to watch and share this drama with my kids - makes it more fun!!! Sorry for my long post - have a great week!!! B)

Ok, again some good news...Reese Witherspoon is in Korea promoting her new movie "This Means War", it was all over the entertainment news at SBS (yeah...I was watching it live without understanding much via cable because I was hoping to pick-up news on PCAP) a few minutes ago. Along with Reese were members of the cast and crew. One guy, who looked like Reese's handler, mentioned Korean celebrities they would like to get to know because they found them impressive (all in english op kors!)...he mentioned 3 male celebrities (forgive me but I think they were mostly big action stars that I'm not familiar with..err Bae Yoong Jun?) and 2 female celebs Song Hye Kyo and......Goo Hye Sun! Needless to say, I was really pleasantly surprised and

mighty proud. Her appeal is really global. GHS fighting!!!

@drmjs..sorry for cutting your post...it got me so excited so i searched if somebody uploaded that interview..there were videos but only REESE'S part.. but then i found out the guy with REESE was the director of THIS MEANS WAR himself DIRECTOR McG..GHS is like him the reason why probably he is interested to know her..HE IS ALSO A PRODUCER DIRECTOR like GHS and he was a former record producer ..he produced CHARLIE'S ANGEL, TERMINATOR SALVATION and i think he is an executive producer of numerous television programs in the US..OH HOW I WISH SHE WAS ABLE TO MEET HIM..

I remember LAST YEAR BUSAN FILMFEST..there was also a famous was she chinese lady PRODUCER/DIRECTOR who like to meet her too..i wonder if she did..

@drmjs..sorry for cutting your post...it got me so excited so i searched if somebody uploaded that interview..there were videos but only REESE'S part.. but then i found out the guy with REESE was the director of THIS MEANS WAR himself DIRECTOR McG..GHS is like him the reason why probably he is interested to know her..HE IS ALSO A PRODUCER DIRECTOR like GHS and he was a former record producer ..he produced CHARLIE'S ANGEL, TERMINATOR SALVATION and i think he is an executive producer of numerous television programs in the US..OH HOW I WISH SHE WAS ABLE TO MEET HIM..

I remember LAST YEAR BUSAN FILMFEST..there was also a famous was she chinese lady PRODUCER/DIRECTOR who like to meet her too..i wonder if she did..  

Gee...thanks prettywiz...yep, that's the guy...and here I was thinking that he was Reese's handler (hehehe). He was the guy who excitedly told the korean press about the korean actors that impressed him the most - 3 male actors - Lee Byung Hun & Ha Jung Woo were among them and only 2 female actors - Song Hye Kyo and Goo Hye Sun...booyah!!! News at Nate only mentioned three...but that's incomplete! I practically did a double take when I saw it...So I'm 100% certain! B)  Hmmm...McG has a pretty impressive body of work as a producer/director. All I can say is...he also has great taste! :D 

Guest 3csbeatriz

Hi there! 

OMG! guys this coming March 25 is already the official airing date of ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND, replacing the slot of SKIP BEAT which means SB will only have 12 episodes :).... I cant believe it after waiting so long and now it will come i cant wait to see their tandem of jiro wang :) 

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://news.nate.com.../20120228n27487

구혜선과 이천희가 로맨틱한 스케이트 데이트에 나섰다. GHS and LeeChunHee go out on a romantic skating date.

오는 3월1일 방송되는 SBS 드라마 스페셜 ‘부탁해요 캡틴’에서 동수(이천희 분)는 생일이라는 핑계로 다진을 아이스링크로 데려가 ‘연인들의 필수코스’ 라는 달콤한 스케이트 데이트를 즐겼다. (paraphrased) On March 1 (Thurs), DS takes DJ to a skating rink making excuse that it is his birthday.

특히 이천희가 링크 가운데로 가서 신호를 주자 어둑했던 스케이트장이 환하게 밝아지는 로맨틱한 광경에 구혜선은 주변을 둘러보며 감탄을 금치 못했고 그에 보답이라도 하듯 동수에게 ‘생일축하노래’ 를 불러주며 수준급 노래 솜씨를 자랑했다. DS goes to the middle of the rink and gives a signal. Suddenly the dark rink lights up and DJ looks around in amazement. In return, DJ sings DS Happy Birthday song. Her singing shows off high quality talent.

또한 두 사람은 처음에는 뒤뚱뒤뚱 갈피를 잡지 못하다가 곧 감을 잡고 선수 못지않은 스케이트 솜씨로 서로 쫓고 쫓기는 아이 같은 장면을 연출해 현장에 있던 구경꾼들과 스텝들 또한 동심의 세계로 돌아간 기분을 느꼈다는 후문. At first, the two people clumsily try to get used to the ice. Soon, they start to skate like pros while playing a chasing game on ice with each other like couple of kids playing in their own world.

이에 제작진은 “스케이트 데이트 장면은 언뜻 보면 로맨틱해 보이지만 사실은 동수가 다진을 윤성(지진희 분)에게 잠시 떼어놓기 위해서 생일이라고 거짓말을 하는 사연이 있는 슬픈 장면이다”라고 전햇다. The producer says: "It may look romantic on the ouside. However, in actuality, DS was trying to temporarliy separate DJ from CapK by lying that it is his birthday. It is actually sad."

한편 지난 24일 방송된 16회 말미에는 윤성이 과거 다진의 엄마를 죽게 한 비행사고를 고백하기 위해 슬픈 눈빛으로 까페로 향하며 긴장감을 고조시켰다. In the last episode, CapK was about to confess the truth about his past to DJ that he caused the fatal accident that killed her mother

/파이낸셜뉴스 스타엔 ju-hui3@starnnews.com임주희 기자 Reporter Lim JooHee.

(I guess CapK does not confess the truth.....I cannot help but remember Jack Nicholson yelling at Tom Cruise: You can't handle the truth!  keke  Forgot the name of that great movie! keke)

===============================================

http://news.nate.com/view/20120227n24020

[OSEN=박미경 인턴기자] 배우 구혜선이 최다니엘과 오랜만에 만나 함께 찍은 다정한 커플샷을 공개했다.

Reporter Park MiGyung

Actress GHS released a selca of herself and ChoiDaniel looking like a nice couple in a long time.

구혜선은 27일 오후 자신의 트위터에 “제 친구 다니. 다니입니다. 응원해주셔야 해요”라는 글과 함께 사진을 게재했다.

On Feb. 27th, GHS posted on her tweeter: "My friend Danny. This is Danny. Please cheer for him" along with photos.

공개된 사진은 4컷 분할로 구혜선과 최다니엘이 얼굴을 가까이 대고 밝은 미소를 지어 친근한 분위기를 풍겼다. 특히 까무잡잡한 피부를 가진 최다니엘과 새하얀 피부를 뽐내고 있는 구혜선의 상반된 피부톤이 눈길을 끈다. The released photo shows 4 cuts of GHS and ChoiDaniel. Their faces are close together and they are smiling brightly. The dark tone of DanChoi's face next to the white tone of GHS's skin shows the stark contrast.

사진을 본 네티즌은 “구혜선 정말 여신 포스! 최다니엘은 순수한 남자 느낌”, “두 사람 함께 있는 모습 보니 좋다”, “‘더 뮤지컬’ 할 때 재미있게 봤는데, 매력 넘치는 두 배우다” 등의 반응을 보였다. Netizens posted their comments after looking at the photos: "GHS in goddess pose! ChoiDaniel is down to earth manly. The two of them look nice together. I enjoyed watching THEMU. Two of them are overflowing in attractiveness..."

한편 구혜선과 최다니엘은 지난해 SBS 주말극 ‘더 뮤지컬’에서 주연을 맡아 호흡을 맞췄다. GHS and ChoiDan worked together in SBS's weekend drama THEMU at one time.

lucky@osen.co.kr

<사진>구혜선 트위터 캡처. photo from GHS's tweeter

(First of all, I am very happy that GHS feels comfortable with herself and her friend ChoiDan to post their pix together. ChoiDan must be comfortable with that too as I am sure GHS got his permisssion to post their selca. With all the negative rumors about herself in the news and blogs,  I am very happy that GHS takes charge and post stories and thoughts about herself by herself. Who can she depend on but herself!!!! I think it is also good in terms of promotion for THEMU which I think is airing in Japan--right?? Isn't the media culture of Japan different than Korea?? That Japan is more relaxed and sees stars as people who have their own lives?? Of course I could be imagining..keke Anyway! Bravo GHS!)

@cheerkoo...the movie you are saying is titled A FEW GOOD MEN..

OH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THURSDAY..so i will see her in a skating on a date rink again like in PURE 19 and BOF..I LOVE IT..her facial expression is so cute everytime she is skating..so i guess her winter sport is skating and her summer sport is swimming :wub:

@3csbeatriz...really it is official.. ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND will air already on March 25.. it is less than a month from this day...YEHEYYYYY..we wil still see GHS in a drama after PCAP..i wonder when is GHS going to TAIWAN for the promotion of AB :wub:

120223 Hyesun  @ SBS Ilsan Production Center

1b07638c.jpg

1a04ab72.jpg

9f17f902.jpg

8840c15c.jpg

Cre DC Ku

PCAP BTS

df15ecd4.jpg

Cre DC Ku & as tagged

Hyesun just tweeted at 2am in midnight with a vid of herself playing piano

twitvid.com/GMRMI - 한밤중. 구혜선의 엉망징창 젓가락 행진곡 들려드리겠습니다. 음질이 좋지않으니 주ì

@koohs 29 Feb 2012 02:02

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Photo646_normal.jpg 구혜선@koohs http://twitvid.com/GMRMI - 한밤중. 구혜선의 엉망징창 젓가락 행진곡 들려드리겠습니다. 음질이 좋지않으니 주ì

"Middle of the night. Let me play for you GHS's messy Chopstix. The sound is not that good.."

Hi meow13! Thanks for the new tweeter post by GHS.

I could not hear or see her video in the tweeter...

But thanks a lot.

I love her rendition of Chopstix. I hope she can use it in her movie or new album the next time.

Thanks Sunnies for all the posts.

I wonder if GHS was having an impromptu fan signing at the Wings Air set in Ilsan, Korea.??

Somehow I am having problem going into DC--my computer says that I am encountering virus everytime I go there...so...I am temporarily stopping my visits. (so sad)

I wonder when GHS and Choi In Young will come up with Marry Me song??

Sue, thank you for translating those 2 articles. Also thanks to all for the updates and comments. I enjoy reading them.

Yay! I am so looking forward to AB. Imagine Jiro and Hye Sun together!  Jiro does look like the perfect boyfriend. He is a perfect gentleman in real life,too. I hope she does go to Taiwan to promote the show.

Is GHS able to skate like pro now?  I remember in the bts of the skating scene in BOF, she could hardly skate. She had help from LMH. They do skating scene a lot in kdramas. It make sense to learn to skate.

I am entertaining myself with listening to the 4 OSTs of PCAP until Thursday.  The songs are really great. Wonder what happen to Marry Me. It is not part of the OST ,but wasn't it going to be released soon?

Sue, too bad about virus in DC. Hopefully it get sorted out soon. Love GHS messy chopsticks. It is great she play for her fans, even it is the middle of night. I guess she plays the piano for relaxation as well. One thing we do know she does not go to bed early!

Now on to episode 17 for the big reveal/or not......

*quoted image* 구혜선@koohs http://twitvid.com/GMRMI - 한밤중. 구혜선의 엉망징창 젓가락 행진곡 들려드리겠습니다. 음질이 좋지않으니 주ì

"Middle of the night. Let me play for you GHS's messy Chopstix. The sound is not that good.."

Hi meow13! Thanks for the new tweeter post by GHS.

I could not hear or see her video in the tweeter...

But thanks a lot.

I love her rendition of Chopstix. I hope she can use it in her movie or new album the next time.

Thanks Sunnies for all the posts.

I wonder if GHS was having an impromptu fan signing at the Wings Air set in Ilsan, Korea.??

Somehow I am having problem going into DC--my computer says that I am encountering virus everytime I go there...so...I am temporarily stopping my visits. (so sad)

I wonder when GHS and Choi In Young will come up with Marry Me song??

sue, Thanks for the prompt translation

here I upload  the twitvid on YT, see if you could play this

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=AQJ9ag086GM

bae0f37d.jpg