Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Meow13~

Thanks so much for the teaser!

I love the sound of GHS's laughter--it feels genuine and refreshing.

The teaser says:

Do not lose the chance to watch THE MUSICAL on Sept 2, Friday at 9:55PM.

GHS walks energetically into the dance studio.

words: The intense and glamorous world of the musical is about to open.

GHS: Hello...Please watch over/ look after me today too.(laughter)

(I could just feel this pure joy in GHS's teaser acting for THE MUSICAL--maybe that is what is so addictive about it! OMG--I sincerely pray for it to have wonderful and decent rating!!!

Thank you Meow for the teaser, trailer and pics from the MU. I'm the type that pretty much likes or dislikes a drama from the beginning, all the components have to fit together to get my attention. Just from this little peek of the MU, I am totally captivated! Love the music, the characters just pop, and I AM SO EXCITED I CAN"T STAND IT!! :w00t: And Hyesun's poster picture - her simple style and pure beauty takes my breath away! See you all on Tuesday! :lol:

Hello Sunnies  :)

Thanks to meow and sue for 'THE MUSICAL" trailer and translation...  We are really greatful to you guys for giving us all the updates  :D

We are TOO EXCITED to watch "THEMU" even me before  going to bed I'm  thinking about it and I'm soooo HAPPY because she's now back ONSCREEN, yahoooo !!!!  :D

Does anyone know where we can watch the live streaming of the 'THEMU"?  though we foreigner will not understand their language maybe in that way we can support her and increase the ratings because if this will be another way to help our dear Hye Sun let us do it Sunnies (if possible)...  We know that she has lots of fan in Korea at the same time... Am I sound too exaggerated ???? :)

By the way Sunnies, don't forget to VOTE for GHS for the two links.

Have a nice weekend to everyone :wub:

Guest airien

Hi sunnies, thank you for updating. Sooooooo excited about TMU. I can not wait to watch Ghs again.

Hello Sunnies  :)

Thanks to meow and sue for 'THE MUSICAL" trailer and translation...  We are really greatful to you guys for giving us all the updates  :D

We are TOO EXCITED to watch "THEMU" even me before  going to bed I'm  thinking about it and I'm soooo HAPPY because she's now back ONSCREEN, yahoooo !!!!  :D

Does anyone know where we can watch the live streaming of the 'THEMU"?  though we foreigner will not understand their language maybe in that way we can support her and increase the ratings because if this will be another way to help our dear Hye Sun let us do it Sunnies (if possible)...  We know that she has lots of fan in Korea at the same time... Am I sound too exaggerated ???? :)

By the way Sunnies, don't forget to VOTE for GHS for the two links.

Have a nice weekend to everyone :wub:

Hi, sorry to cut your post. If you guys wanna watch live streaming it will show on  TVU  No 81037 SBS channel, but you have to download the TVU program on your PC or MAC.

But if you guys wanna wait for the SUB, beside Vikki. net, we can see as well on

1. jacinda1st.org

2. mysoju.com

3. dramacrazy.net

Hope it will help.

Koo Hye Sun’s short film ‘YOU’ will be broadcast on KBS on the 26th!

by gellie

hyeSunYou.jpg?9d7bd4

A short film directed by Ku Hye Sun will be released on an independent cinema.

According to YG Entertainment, Ku’s short film YOU will be broadcast on KBS 1TV’s independent cinema after her first directed film Magic.

The seven minute film YOU, is about the absence  of communication between a father and daughter.  The leading role of  the daughter is played by Nam Sang Mi. The movie created a stir in the  second Seoul International Extreme-Short Image & Film Festival  (SESIFF).

Ku started her career as a director with a short film, Cheerful Helper in 2008. She received many awards in various film festivals since then.

She is gaining reputation as a director with her second full-length film, Peach Tree which stars many prominent actors including Jo Seung Woo, Ryu Deuk Hwan, and Nam Sang Mi.

Aside from directing, she will be acting in SBS’s The Musical, which will air on the 2nd, as a medical undergraduate Ko Eun Bi who dreams of becoming a musical actress.

Source: 

Starnews via korea.com

i'm so excited for this.:wub:eoni goodluck!:D

Finally!!! :w00t:

110826 Ku Hye Sun - The Musical Trailer

Cre DC KHS

Thanks very much, meow for posting the The musical trailer, however, why I couldn't view the video??? :tears: I was not able to view all the dailymotion clips, is there something wrong with my PC ...... :blink:

Hope there's a youtube version which I could open and view. I'm getting excited by all of your comments about the trailer and very sad that I could not view it :tears:

The Musical is finally going to air! What a relief :D Hope I could watch it online too ..........

Want to express my sincere thanks to all of you here for sharing all the updates, videos, pics of Goo Hye Sun. God bless her in all her projects :wub:

Guest minjee

Thanks very much, meow for posting the The musical trailer, however, why I couldn't view the video??? :tears: I was not able to view all the dailymotion clips, is there something wrong with my PC ...... :blink:

Hope there's a youtube version which I could open and view. I'm getting excited by all of your comments about the trailer and very sad that I could not view it :tears:

The Musical is finally going to air! What a relief :D Hope I could watch it online too ..........

Want to express my sincere thanks to all of you here for sharing all the updates, videos, pics of Goo Hye Sun. God bless her in all her projects :wub:

hi there~~ if you're having problems watching on dailymotion the trailer has also been uploaded on youtube~~ don't worry :D I'm so happy that the video has been getting lots of views it's been over 5,000 now so YAY! but even I was addicted to the trailer I kept on repeating it wanting for more! :P

20110826 Koo Hye Sun - The Musical Trailer

cr:woraluck@YT

1. jacinda1st.org

2. mysoju.com

3. dramacrazy.net

Hope it will help.

thnaks for the pages airien !!!!

and natali and dewimoar thanks for the new pics ...

.. I'm really very anxious as I could not wait two years ... now I keep looking at the calendar and the clock .. wanting the hours and days they fly.

Hi sunnies, thank you for updating. Sooooooo excited about TMU. I can not wait to watch Ghs again.

Hi, sorry to cut your post. If you guys wanna watch live streaming it will show on  TVU  No 81037 SBS channel, but you have to download the TVU program on your PC or MAC.

But if you guys wanna wait for the SUB, beside Vikki. net, we can see as well on

1. jacinda1st.org

2. mysoju.com

3. dramacrazy.net

Hope it will help.

Thanks airien for the info, i'm so anxiously looking forward to 2nd Sept. Let's watch and I'm hoping that TMU gets the best rating as the year ending drama in SBS. :D

To all Sunnies, thanks for everything.. the updates, pics, TMU MV trailer, etc... love it so much. :wub:

Have a great weekend head & don't forget to VOTE. B)

HELLO SUNNIES!

...long time no post here...i hope i am still remembered somehow ^_^

...such a very chaotic week for many of us...as a matter of fact...i am still at a loss for words...but as a full-pledge GHS sunniez...i remain positive and HAPPY...i chose to focus on all the great things happening for our sunny girl...i am excited that she will be exposed once again to great limelight as all her projects will be coming out very very soon...

...very very happy watching trailers of THE MUSICAL...i learned that it is planned to trend #themusical on twitter on Sept 2nd...i will definitely help out with this...

...i will try my best to post here again whenever i can... ;)

2-3.jpg

always be safe dear SUNNIES...BIG HUGS!

sukreen~ dear sis...glad to see you here too! hugs!

sue, meow, nat, siidudul, webby, ais, yonghwa, dahlia, vanessa, jorien, minjee, xuexi, love, jazz, dewimoar and other sunnies (forgive me if i can't mention all) ~ regards to all sunnies!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://gall.dcinside...1748&page=1=

goddessku found a tweeter by a stylist of THE MUSICAL. She says that THE MUSICAL is still filming into dawn.

더뮤지컬 제발제발제발 대박났음 좋겠다!!!!이렇게 힘들게 찍는데ㅠㅠ아직도 촬영중.....

http://twitter.com/#...495421387091968

Please, please, please let THE MUSICAL be a DAEBOK!!!! They are working so hard like this ㅠㅠ They are still filming now....

me 222222222!!!!!!

[출처] 사복자(박경림) 스타일리스트 트위터  ( source--Park Gyunglim's stylist)--I hope Park does not over do it. I heard she is pregnnant....

hart118911!! WELCOME BACK! Good to see your post!!

Guest summer11

wow! i'm happy this thread is so much active these days! 

thank you meow13 for the trailers of The Musical and to sue for the translation. w00t.gif

maybe they will release the whole trailer at the time of presscon.

thanks to all the sunnies for the updates. smile.gif

btw, here is the thread for The Musical

33419_139359479413698_129277637088549_397023_8117082_n.jpg

The Musical

More details about The Musical Production Press Conference

SBS 미니시리즈 <더 뮤지컬> 제작발표회 안내

화려한 뮤지컬 무대를 소재로 다룬 최초의 드라마로 화제를 모으고 있는 ‘미니시리즈 더 뮤지컬’ (제작: ㈜디브이에스코리아, ㈜필름북/감독:김경용/각본:김희재)이 오는 8월 30일(화) 오후 2시 논현동에 위치한 컨벤션 헤리츠에서 제작발표회를 개최합니다.

이날 제작발표회에서는 스페셜 영상 최초 공개 및 출연 배우들과의 간담회가 진행될 예정입니다. 무대 위의 뜨거운 열정과 격정적인 사랑이 화려하게 펼쳐질 ‘미니시리즈 더 뮤지컬’의 제작발표회에 바쁘시더라도 참석하시어 자리를 빛내주시기 바랍니다.

ㅇ 일   시 : 2011년 8월 30일(화) 오후 2시 30 Aug 2011 2:00pm

ㅇ 장   소 : 논현동 컨벤션 헤리츠 (7호선 학동역 3번 출구) Convention Heritz, NonHyun-dong

ㅇ 참   석 : 구혜선, 최다니엘, 옥주현, 박기웅, 기은세, 박경림 Ku Hye Sun, Choi Daniel, Ok Joo Hyun, Park Ki Woong, Ki Eun Se, Park Kyung Lim

ㅇ 순   서 : 출연자 소개, 하이라이트 감상, 포토타임, 인터뷰 순 Introduction of the casts, highlight video, photo time, interview, etc.

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/weeklytop/weeklynews_view.jsp?date_id=20000014706&sec=02&uniq_no=10000037434&start_date=20110822&end_date=20110904

sue, please help to take a look if there is more info, thanks in advance

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thank you meow13 for the information and Very Good Job!

Basically, as you posted, it is an invitation for people to attend the press conference on the date that you indicated.

It says that THE MUSICAL is gathering attention as it is the very first time a drama has focused on the topic of musicals. Producers are DVS Korea and Filmbook with Director Kim Gyung Yong and Writer Kim Hee Jae.

At the press conference, not only are the main cast members introduced, but special clips will be shown and talk session with the cast will occur. The MU is a miniseries that will tell the story of intense passion and emotion of stage in a glamorous way. Even if you are busy, please come and make our event even more bright.

Thanks all!!

Hello Sunnies :)

@sue and meow thanks for all the updates I really appreciate them all :)

@airein thanks for the info regarding live streaming :)

heres the link if you guys dont have it :), just like she said you do have to install it

http://tvunetworks.com/watchTV/index.html#c=81037

i wonder if i can see the press con as well I hope so :)

@hart nice seeing you honey hope we can spazzz again :)

have a great evening sunnies :)