Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest shamarsha

Thank you much for brought the trailer of The Musical here Meow and of course to DC KHS for keep us updates, you guys amazing as always ;)

The trailer is good, the part when she got caught because her disguises is funny, curious how the real scene would be...eonni and choi daniel is so cute, can't wait to see their chemistry...All the best for The Musical....Aja aja Fighting~~~^^

THANK YOU MEOW13 and DC GALLERY OF KOO FOR THE TRAILER AND PICTURES..I couldn't believe it took them this long to air this drama..

GHS you really is amazing there is not enough word s for me on how to described you so i'll just say THANK YOU FOR MAKING US HAPPY AND MAKING US LOVE YOU THIS MUCH!

THE MUSICAL GOODLUCK! FIGHTING!

Good day to all Sunnies.

Thank you so much Meow13 for the trailler updates. :)

Our princess is so adorably pretty cute. I think we'll all be falling in love with TMU already. :wub:

Oh I can't wait for the actual day of the airing and the Press Conf. too. :D

BTW don't forget to VOTE for Hyesun-ssi.

Hyesun Fighting!!!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Woah!!

Thanks meow13 for bringing over THEMU trailer...

I loved it!! I am so looking forward to it....I love how GHS plays her character so far through the trailer.... :wub:

I took down what the voices said in the trailer--certain things weren't 100% but you get the idea.

The Mu Trailer:

Male singing: The stage curtain is rising…

Park GhiWoong voice: This audition is for picking only the male chorus

GHS voice: I am a man…  (She gets pulled off the audition by the neck.)

GHS is begging and saying, If you allow me, I can do my hardest.  Oh please, please,..

GHS voice: When I come here or to the musical, I become stupid…

Daniel Choi voice: Do you want to do something really stupid crazy with me?

Another male voice: But, why do you want to be like Bae Gahng Hee sunbae0nim? (Bae is Ok Joo Hyun character)

GHS: Because she loves musical……..sing and act and dance on stage..basically dreaming  on stage…   

DanChoi:  Sounds  crazy..

GHS: Excuse me?

DanChoi: I’m saying you are crazy in love with musical.                  

Some of the words on screen says:

Sing;   Dance;   Be Passionate/ Be Enthusiastic;  and, Love it like Crazy;     GHS is a medical student dreaming of acting and she is 4-D and energetic;   Daniel Choi plays genius composer fallen on misfortune;  OJH plays the best but caustic musical diva.. ;  A drama that is more than a musical. September 2 First Broadcast. (The trailer makes me feel like I am seeing a movie and I like the music…)

Thanks for The Musical trailer, dear meow!!

Can't wait! I love all of them! Hyesun's character seems so adorable and enthusiastic! Like a breath of fresh air!

It's the end of August and I wish I'll be able to find a link where I can view this drama early instead of waiting a month here in the US (that is if SBS will play it here). I'll find a way...hehe...

I'm sure there will be a press con for this drama, right? Can't wait for that... XoXo

Guest shamarsha

Hey sunnies, i just wanna share other Polling about our girl (shared by darupati@twitter)

Let's vote for Hyesun, just once a day & don't need to registration, just choose GHS name on the 2nd place, and then click the 1st button at below. This Poll is until Sep'15 2011 :)

연예인들의 언행이 방송 매체를 통해 청소년들에게 미치는 영향은 매우 큽니다. 모범이 되는 연예인을 선정해 주세요. (Artists of the words and actions for young people through the broadcast media, the impact is very large. Please pick a celebrity that is exemplary.)

http://www.newscj.com/news/section.html?section=S1N39

cleanmedia_bar.jpg

I like this Vote, "A celebrity that is exemplary" :wub:

Hello Sunnies :)

@shamarsha thanks for the info, couple hours ago GHS was behind Lee Seung Gi and now she's surpassing everybody Sunnies were the best :) I'm so excited lets continue this Sunnies lets make her number 1, I do love Lee Seungi but I love GHS more sorry :( let's vote, vote, vote :

@meow thanks for DM link for The Musical I love the drama and that was only the preview OMG I cant wait :)

Have a great night Sunnies :)

a0889283.jpg

just reposting this picture she's so cute :)

jejej think like you ....

Also remember that I read in a previous post on who had read the fortune .. goo hye sun noona and it turned out that there were many who were interested in it .. so whoever is chosen it ... be someone who truly deserve it ....

and I still think kim hyun joong is the most suitable .. jejej with it once he said he would like a woman who is simple .. and she is. .. and also want to have many children and Noona wants .. having many children, so ultimately I hope noona goo hye sun find someone that makes you happy ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello... kinda scared to post it here or just by mere replying i think i need to review the house rules again..

kinda worried that am doing it in a wrong way that's why i rarely comment or participate here in commenting.. well yes..lets stay civilize here and stay happy with our cutie idol....

@ yonhgwa whoever it is...... for sure will welcome him with open arms..because for sure she will not just pick by just random things without putting her mind and heart .so for sure we could wait for it...

But still much better if the guy would be in our hearts desire( lemming for KhJ and rain and jo insung and so ji sub ang lee seung gi ) sorry am kindahave a special heart to this guys ( and my list will still go on....hehhehe just like the rest of F4 kim jun and others....)

well yeah super excited with the progress of her career now a days..hope more to come for her...

again sorry if i follow the wrong format and am very grateful and feeling ecstatic taht there is a site wherein i could rest and feast my hearts content with the news of my idol ( s).

thank you so much guys..

hahhahah.. me too guys am very sorry

but i have the same sentiment with these statement and wishful thinking...

kinda happy with this thought..

sorry guys..

hello sunnies!:D just finished watching The Musical trailer for the 7th time and i am going to watch it again!:wub: i really missed eoni and i'm so glad that she's back!:D thanks meow for posting the trailer!:D also i've heard a word from fellow sunnies that they will be conducting a tweet brigade again on  sept.2 starting at @10 am KST (correct me if i am wrong keke),this is in support to hyesun eoni's drama.so let's all unite once again and do the tweet brigade ok?:lol: let's all give our support to eoni and her drama!have a nice day ahead sunnies!:Daja aja fighting!:D

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hi Sunnies~

Some of DC members are talking about GHS jumping so high at the end of the THEMU trailer.

I did not notice that until they were talking about it.

I went to look again and she does!!

Her THEMU character must  work as a waiter/waitress and she is jumping at the end with her two feet behind her and it does look like something one would see on a cartoon drawing...keke--

GHS looks slender and waif-like that she can be knocked off by the wind but she must be very strong and in shape to jump so high like that---am I wrong???---keke

She does look adorable in the trailer and I am already really liking the Go EunBi character just by looking at the trailer now umpteen times like bubbleclouds--keke--Hi bubbleclouds!!!-----I want to live my each day with concentration and passion like GHS but I am so distracted by wanting the time to move so fast so that we can all see the THEMU press conference on Tuesday and then drama on Friday!! Patience~I need you now!!

Have a good day!!

:D 

Guest minjee

thanks meow for "the Musical" trailer! I was screaming while watching it on my phone haha! >__< my friends thought I was a fool screaming all of a sudden but YAY!! :D :D I can't wait! it's just a couple of days away now.. :D I hope SUNNIES are able to drop by the GHS Fanclub for a chat let's make the FC alive again now that Hyesun is active again!! HWAITING!! :D I love how she jumps and looks so energetic at the end of the trailer..It looks like she works maybe at the cinemas! since the place looks like it! but wow she's so slender! :)

thanks meow for "the Musical" trailer! I was screaming while watching it on my phone haha! >__< my friends thought I was a fool screaming all of a sudden but YAY!! :D :D I can't wait! it's just a couple of days away now.. :D I hope SUNNIES are able to drop by the GHS Fanclub for a chat let's make the FC alive again now that Hyesun is active again!! HWAITING!! :D I love how she jumps and looks so energetic at the end of the trailer..It looks like she works maybe at the cinemas! since the place looks like it! but wow she's so slender! :)

To all sunnies lets spazzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Sunnies,

Just want to let you know....

http://gall.dcinside...1728&page=1=

민트그린 or mintgreen from DC thanks soompi members because they saw GHS's trailer already up for many people to see.

So, just in case DC visits us again,

thank you meow13 for uploading the GHS and THE MUSICAL trailer for all to see.

DC members are also confused about soompi with baidu...they wonder where we are from.

We are from all over Asia, America. anywhere else???

keke

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=121721&page=1&bbs=

In terms of people searching the net in the Nate portal about various dramas, THE MUsical ranks third after the trailer came out.

First is Protect the Boss and Second is Pricess's Man.

Everybody agrees that it is not enough to watch the THE MU trailer just once. You have to watch multiple times; it is addictive...KYAHHHH!!

Guest Chio-Mexico

Hi sunniez

Twitter de Koohs

오늘입니다. kbs1 독립영화관에서 새벽01시10분 '당신'이 방영됩니다.십분이 안되는 단편인데요. 이쁜 남상미배우님이 나오니..꼭 보셔야해요ㅎㅎㅎ

hace 2 horas vía twtkr for iPhone

Another teaser of The MU is up!

110826 Ku Hye Sun - The Musical Teaser

Cre DC KHS

85a90adb.jpg

5889e28a.jpg

Thanks sue for the translation of the first trailer. :)

I have add sub to the vid based on sue's translation. click cc to watch the Trailer with Engsub. Full credit to sue ;)

one more week to go. really excited! :w00t: Happy weekend all Sunniez~

Official pics of The Musical main casts~

929d5e67.jpg

th_70d86fa5.jpgth_76e1f3ee.jpgth_0e5e1bb5.jpgth_702d6731.jpgth_096586e4.jpg

Cre SBS