Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

omo how do i vote?:sweatingbullets: i mean which button should i choose,sorry ciriaco i need help for this çause i can''t read korean nor understdand the language a bit.thanks!^_^:lol:

Hello bubbleclouds ~~ just click the purple button on the leftside and there will be a message that will pop up  just click the ok and your vote will be counted. If you want to know their ranking just click the orange button on the right side.

Guest shamarsha

“InStyle” 100th 'STAR CRAFT' – Ku Hye Sun

AqXgF.jpg

T0TrX.jpg

Source: Del beauty blog

I just wanna focus on her projects now, Hyesun eonni is a thoughtful woman who certainly knows what the right and wrong for her, i trust her :)

its kinda sad to us... but welll as the saying goes "when the door close there's a lot of window to be open or will open, eventually"

well i dont like LMH nowadays am very biased bec of the reason he is behaving these past 2 or 1 -1/2 years,,

anyway just like any other member here... we have a very strong candidate to our very cute idol "Kim Hyun Joong" hehheheh

they will be very good pair i think...both are very down to earth and very practical... and there's a lot of good and kind guy out there i think the problem is ghs doesn't have the time to choose which is which..... i love to see her to team up again in 1. rain , 2, jo in sung 3. lee seung gi or anyone out there just like so ji sub...

jejej think like you ....

Also remember that I read in a previous post on who had read the fortune .. goo hye sun noona and it turned out that there were many who were interested in it .. so whoever is chosen it ... be someone who truly deserve it ....

and I still think kim hyun joong is the most suitable .. jejej with it once he said he would like a woman who is simple .. and she is. .. and also want to have many children and Noona wants .. having many children, so ultimately I hope noona goo hye sun find someone that makes you happy ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well as long as we delight of his new projects ..... in particular if it will fly again .. for a while .... noona

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

with respect to tweet do not quite understand but apparently she says that will be issued on August 26, the short film starring his friend nam sang mi .. in kbs ..

Guest minjee

Hyesun's recent tweet has been posted on allkpop.

Goo Hye Sun edits her second self-directed movie, “Peach Tree”

2ros136.jpg

fupg89.jpg

Actress/director Goo Hye Sun shared a photo of herself in the midst of editing her own movie.

On August 24th, she tweeted, “This is the ‘Peach Tree‘ editing room. I’m hunching my shoulders and studying how to edit. It’s okay. Potato is going to step on my shoulders for me“.

In the photos, Goo Hye Sun is seen sitting at a desk and looking very dedicated to her task. In her other photo, she’s seen cuddling up to her pet dog, Potato.

Netizens commented, “She’s so versatile. I’m jealous” and “She looks like her pet. So cute.”

Meanwhile, Goo Hye Sun recently directed her second feature-length film, ‘Peach Tree’, a story about Siamese twins which stars Jo Seung Woo, Nam Sang Mi, Ryu Duk Hwan, and Seo Hyun Jin.

credit: allkpop

Hyesun and Gamja are so adorable!!! I'm so excited the thread is moving on fast now that Hyesun is back in korea and multitasking already~~ haha I do hope she gets all the rest she needs! :D just reposting the tweet pics again...

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

hyesun tweet  ;)

8/26 kbs1 독립영화관에서 새벽01시10분 '당신'이 방영됩니다.십분이 안되는 단편인데요. 이쁜 남상미배우님이 나오니..꼭 보셔야해요ㅎ

http://twitter.com/#...282963565674496

---------------------------------

JUST REMINDER : please respect other actors in here! this place is hs thread,lets keep this thread peacefully

GHS's tweet--KBS1's Independent Movies will be broadcasting "DhangShin" on Augut 26th at 12:10AM. It is a short film less than 10 minutes.  Pretty actress Nam Sam Mi-nim comes out. So, please I hope you can watch it for sure.

Hello bubbleclouds ~~ just click the purple button on the leftside and there will be a message that will pop up  just click the ok and your vote will be counted. If you want to know their ranking just click the orange button on the right side.

thank you so much!voting done!yay!:D

Hello!!! I am a big fan of Goo Hye Sun since I saw her CFs with Jo in sung and of course BOF.

She is so versatile and pure and humble. I am so much anticipating the Musical

I have a question to all the Sunnies since I don't know where else to ask:

Over at the MinSun Couple thread most of the posters comment like Lee MinHo and Goo HyeSun were indeed an item. But was there ever any proof?! It feels like she is the victim and I don't want to accept it that way

If someone could answer me his/her thoughts about this issue, please pm me I am at a loss

http://kr.rival.kids...rcd=7013&cd=219

Shed your emotions by voting Hye Sun # 1 for the month of August.

FIGHTING!!!!!!

Good day to all Sunnies,

After things happened, I've decided to stay in this house, I hope i'm welcome here, Thanks in advance. :)

It's been past few months she's been # 1. Let's do it for the month of August too. we have abt 6 days to the month end.

FYI, she's currently at #2.

To all Sunnies, let's unite and do it together for the LOVE of our Hye Sun. :wub:

Go Go Go Hye Sun Fighting!!!!

hello Sunnies :)

hello sis Sukreen how are you? your right lets vote for GHS lets show her how much we love her :)

I cant wait for her new drama next week :)

To all the Sunnies thanks for all the updates, links, translation and pictures i really appreciate them all ;)

Have a great evening :)

Guest eunhye05

Wow we're on page 800 now! Congrats Sunnies! :D Since GHS Tweeted about Dhangshin here's just some stuff I gathered from last year. :D

You or Dhangshin was the movie GHS directed with Nam Sang Mi last year! :D I found the actual details of the shoot 100s of pages back. lol

http://www.soompi.co...page__st__13240

Plus an active link to the actual short film : http://www.youtube.c...h?v=r6rabW6NnGE

Here's the translation by sue for those who haven't seen this yet. :D I just copypasted everything here. :)

I think it was beautifully directed and visually appealing with the use of black and white. Our girl is really something.Go Director Goo! I can't wait for Peach Tree! :D

translation cr: susAmerica@soompi.com, first_snow@soompi.com

The movie starts out with Nam Sang Mi wearing her hair long and breathing heavily as if she has seen a ghost or is scared and she is looking through one of her small doors. Then, she closes it still looking scared also as if she saw something shocking ???

(Wow, so many small doors!!! So many meanings!!!)

Then, film shot changes to Nam Sang me on her bed with her hair up and she is wearing the white with black flower designs and talking on the phone.

A black frame of family pix—a sister, father and Nam on the desk..

Nam: Hello? Hoho Is that you dear? Hoho (very friendly and loving…dear/dhangshin is obviously her lover or husband???)

Knock on door.

Nam: (to dear) Sorry, I think someone came. Just a minute.

(The phone is the black, old fashioned rotary phone with the wires! GHS's analogue feeling lingers on in Dhangshin as well!! Perhaps GHS wanted that old black and white TV feeling from the past?? Like her MAGIC...)

Nam opens the bottom most trap door but brings the phone with her. She could have left it on the bed to answer the knock. Why does she?? Her father and she have to talk in an unusual and unrealistic fashion but her father looks most uncomfortable. (Perhps all these mean something as well?? GHS really packed it in real nicely and densely!)

Father: (begging-like) Uhh, Can you eat breakfast with me?

Nam: Later, Today, my stomach does not feel good. (cold!)

(She promptly closes the trap door without much emotion. The father’s statement is so full of emotion. I tell you….GHS makes something simple so full of meaning and emotion!)

Another knock right after Dad. Nam opens another trap door above the one she opened for her father. (Perhaps this means something also?. Different level of openness that the Nam character shows others, perhaps?? Or different ways or level of connecting to others?? Maybe something else? GHS really makes you think for even 3 minutes!!)

Father: (more direct and more pleading in tone) Let’s eat together. It is because it has been so long since I had breakfast with my daughter.

Nam: I’m sorry. But today is impossible. I am in the middle of a phone call. Let’s connect tomorrow. (door shuts down again—Nam is very cold)

Another knock on the door. This time, Nam stands up and answers the top trap door. We see that there are many small doors on the wall as she is standing up to answer her sister?)

Sister: (forceful and authoritative) You, come out quickly and eat. Dad says he will wait.

Nam: (frustrated) Do I really have to eat together? What is so important about breakfast? We see each other everyday to the point of being sick and tired.

Sister: I have to go out right now. You should at least try to eat with him. Mm?

Nam: I am in the middle of a phone call right now. (boy, that dear has been waiting a long time on that phone!!)

Sister: (sniffling) I think I have a cold for 365 days. (does that mean something?)

Nam shuts her door before her sister coughs.

Nam (to her dear on the phone): He wants to eat breakfast together. He does that even though we see each other everyday to the point of being sick and tired. He does it everyday. (exasperated)

Nam opens the bottom trap door (why the bottom one?) and sees her father eating alone at the table looking so miserable. Nam closes the door. Nam bends over her bed like a kid and continues her phone call.

Nam: When I was a child, I used to hide under the bed because I did not want to eat breakfast. Just,,,I would hide and wind up the clock really fast. Haha, Maybe I wanted to be a grown –up really fast. (Something about winding the clock fast and looking forward to future seem also meaningful. Nam character is not looking at her present or making a good deal of the present and how she is at present. GHS always talked about the value of here and now and making it most meaningful here and now. GHS also talked about the importance of really understanding what is going on with oneself here and now---she painfully disciplined herself to look within and would write about it. Do you guys remember that from one of her interviews?)

A film cut to a childish drawing of the family: Me, Dad, Unni. They are all holding Dad’s hands and looking happy. (Right?)

Nam: What time should I go to where you are, dear?

Nam: 12?..hoho,,I wish it is 12 very quickly…uh, Ok, you/dear should also come carefully.

I love you…ho (she hangs up. Difference in the way she talks to her lover vs her family esp her father.)

She goes to the mirror and tries her black dress. We hear the sound of the clock chiming—the old fashioned grandfather-like chime. Perhaps the clock chiming means something also? Then, it feels almost a bit creepy. That is my feeling. We hear a trap door open and see a figure also in a black dress crawling under the bed. (I felt a chill at that moment! Anybody else?)

Nam is also dressed in her black dress with her hair down (like the first film shot way in the beginning.) Nam is looking somewhat alarmed. She still checks herself on the mirror and then goes under her bed. There is a little girl seemingly unaware of Nam. The little girl is wearing an identical dress as Nam with long hair and winding a small old fashioned clock continuously. Nam is staring at the little girl with an alarmed/surprised expression. A nursery rhyme like music plays on and film ends. On the bottom right hand corner is the Korean word Dhang-Shin. (Isn't it also interesting that the word dhangshin is at the bottom right hand corner--that is where her father initially reached out to Nam to eat with him.) (In the first shot, we saw Nam shutting the trap door with her long hair with that alarmed, or surprised or scared expression---does it mean she learned something from the little girl who may be her old self? or did she just decide to close her mind again to the reality?

FYI: Dhang-Shin has several meanings. A couple usually call each other dhangshin, But I also found out that it is also a respectable reference for the word, you. The Korean word, nuh, is you but dahngshin is second degree higher and it could also be a respcectable way to refer to he or she—so Nam was talking to her husband or lover and calling him Dhangshin but it is also most likely be a reference to her father or her family in general?. She shuts them out and does not even let them into her room except through the small trap doors where she has the control to close them shut anytime. (I wonder why mother is not in the pix…..I wonder if GHS's mother and father liked the movie! So many messages and nuances in 3 minutes! Amazing to me!!)

Wow we're on page 800 now! Congrats Sunnies! :D Since GHS Tweeted about Dhangshin here's just some stuff I gathered from last year. :D

You or Dhangshin was the movie GHS directed with Nam Sang Mi last year! :D I found the actual details of the shoot 100s of pages back. lol

http://www.soompi.co...page__st__13240

Plus an active link to the actual short film : http://www.youtube.c...h?v=r6rabW6NnGE

Thanks for sharing eunhye0.  OMG, my admiration for GHS has gone up another notch.  This is a beautifully directed film.  I can really see that GHS is an artist.  The black and white backdrop is awesome but more importantly it gives meaning to the film about a woman and her relationship to her family, particularly her father.  She makes the viewers think and try to interpret her message.  What's remarkable about it is that the interpretation would vary depending on the life experiences of each individual.  I'm really, really impressed.  So proud of her.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://gall.dcinside...1699&page=1=

goddessku opens up about her D-10 announcement!

She informs us all that there is a press conference scheduled for THEMU next Tuesday, August 30th.

She says that "overseas fans" are already guessing it to be~~

I have a feeling she may come here as a guest or visitor??? keke--or maybe with another name?? keke

Does not matter!

Thanks so much goddessku!!

We sincerely appreciate you!!

THE MUSICAL~~all the best of best to you!! :wub:

We just cannnot wait!!

Thank you Sue & also Goddessku for the news & translation, i hope eonni will wear a pretty dress ~~keke. It's been soooo long since we see our HS on press conference for a drama, please hear us eonni~ :lol:

"The Musical" Fighting~~~~~!!!!!!! \(^o^)/

Guest minjee

thanks goddessku & sue!!!!! :D I'm excited finally the presscon since it's not too soon!! I'm so excited :P:D I wonder what she'll be wearing for that :D Next week will be a great! :D I'm anticipating it!!

I wonder if she'll wear something like this... ?!?! hahaha

28spmds.jpg

Yay! we've reached 800th page and more to COME!!! :D

Guest cutie pie1430275872

Hi to All Sunnies here ^^ i'm newbie here , i always follow this thread every day and i'm happy to read all your coments that always support our hyesun no matter what she do , i'm so glad that TM will be airing next week , i already miss her so badly , and i can't wait for AD and PEACH TREE and i hope hyesun'll play role in 'FLY AGAIN'   ~ i hope all of hyesun's project will be successfull ~:lol: thank you all for the news update abt our hyesun :)  i hope i can join in this thread .. i love her so much :wub: