현재 남은 부분과 보완부분을 촬영하다보면 다소 어려운 점도 있겠지만

좋은 드라마 만들 것으로 기대~

곧 제작발표회도 열릴 것이고

담주부터 매주마다 고은비를 만나게 되겠지~

2011년 하반기

쿠팬들 쿠와 함께 달려봅시다~!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks natali for your post about THEMU:

Genre:  Drama (hey, I thought it would be a romantic comedy?!, but no matter!)

Air Time:  Fridays at 9:55PM

broadcast duration:  2011, September~

# of episodes: 16 (expecting)

country in which to air:  Republic of Korea

Broadcast Station:  SBS

Director:  Kim Gyung Yong

Script:  Kim Hee Jae

Cast: GHS. Choi Daniel, Park Gi Woong, Ok Joo Hyun, etc.

Sound: 2 Channel Stereo Sound (Analog) and 2 Channel Stereo Sound Dolby Digital (Digital)

Caption: Yes for the hearing-impaired

HD filmed?:  Yes, HD filmed

The DC poster says that she likes the number 23. The above information must have come out on August 23rd. So, she feels like today is a lucky day. She feels like she is driving a highway without a traffic or obstacle. She says the stocks will soar today..

She prays that only the good things happen to Koo from now on...

She says that THEMU started one year ago and they had many problems that she fears that the last bit of filming left could not be that easy. But she still hopes that everything will come out xcellent in the end. She expects there will be a press conference and she is excited that she can see Go Eun Bi every week from now on.

(Cheeres)To the 2nd half of  2011!

Let's go forth with Koo and all the Koo fans!!

Here!! Here!!

w00t.gif I can't believe is next week~~! really can't wait to see HS's acting again, Yippiee! :lol: same like meow, i do hope we will have a sub team for The Musical, pretty please~~ tears.gif. i'll try to watch live streamiing , i hope my connection will friendly with me at the time sweatingbullets.gif

Thank you so much Sunnies for the updates, God bless you all~ B)

Guest minjee

hi i've been a fan of hyesun eoni for so long and i just joined soompi today.could i join this thread also?thanks. :)

hi~there you are very very welcome here! all fans of Hyesun from around the world are welcome here so we are happy more SUNNIES are sharing news and updates in this thread! :D especially at this time we'll be able to watch Hyesun again! ahhh I'm so excited finally "The Musical" is airing next week I can't wait to see the presscon vids and pics! (hopefully by next week!) I'm so excited to see her drama comeback and her on screeen chemistry with Choi Daniel! I like him too and found him great and funny in his last drama "Baby faced beauty" I think they will click! ;)

As a fan club mod for Hyesun's soompi FC! I hope you've already joined in Hyesun's soompi fan club ! :)

CLICK HERE !!!

p.s if ever Hyesun guest on "Strong Heart" I'll be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D :D I enjoy that show even though sometimes I feel they focus more on idols but that show also airs on SBS! <3 I've been dying to see her reunite with Seung Gi! It'll be good promo for the drama too! :D

Thanks Sunnies for all the updates  :)

dewimoar ~~ thanks in advance for the THEMU live streaming .... Hoping that your connection will cooperate, kekeke :D 

Sue ~ we know that you will be the one to translate for us Sunnies as always.  Thanks also in advance  :)

Happy evening Sunnies... Sweet Dreams !!! :wub:

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hi Sunnies!

I have been reading several pages of DC members talking and many are in amazing mood today. It is not just that poster up there that natali posted. They are not specifically talking about GHS coming out in THEMU although they are wishing it huge success. But it appears that they are happy about a "report of love relationship--yul ae sul" and how relieved they are about it. But I do not think it is about GHS's story. I guess DC did not like the fact that GHS was linked with someone and now there is a love report on the other person not with GHS....that is all I am making out at this point....I don't have the time to go through news portatal at this time....Do you guys know what they could be??? Anyway, I just thought it interesting....keke

Hi Sunnies!

I have been reading several pages of DC members talking and many are in amazing mood today. It is not just that poster up there that natali posted. They are not specifically talking about GHS coming out in THEMU although they are wishing it huge success. But it appears that they are happy about a "report of love relationship--yul ae sul" and how relieved they are about it. But I do not think it is about GHS's story. I guess DC did not like the fact that GHS was linked with someone and now there is a love report on the other person not with GHS....that is all I am making out at this point....I don't have the time to go through news portatal at this time....Do you guys know what they could be??? Anyway, I just thought it interesting....keke

Sue ~~ I think this is what you are referring to... This is now a HOT Topic...

It’s Official: Lee Min Ho’s Agency Confirms Relationship with Park Min Young

by: thunderstix on Aug 22, 2011 Flag as inappropriateFollowing conflicting reports over Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young’s dating rumors, Lee Min Ho’s agency, StarHaus Entertainment, just released a statement confirming their relationship.

“We think there were some miscommunications on our part. We just wanted to be cautious with some media outlets using the word ‘Yul Ae (ed’s note: passionately in love in Korean)’ to describe their relationship, especially when they’re just starting to get to know each other now,” an official from StarHaus told Star Today in a phone interview.

Just a few hours after news broke out of their dating rumors this morning, StarHaus denied the report as false, saying it’s “hard to call it a romantic relationship.”

“The two have known each other for a long time, and it seems like they were able to rely on each other through the rigorous filming process of ‘City Hunter.’ It is true that they are dating each other,” the official said.

So it’s official—Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young are indeed dating each other! (just make sure you don’t say they’re passionately in love). Hope this clarifies any confusion you might have had over their relationship!

Good Morning!!!

Thanks for all the updates about our goddess...I wouldn't know what to do without your undying support for this talented girl!

I would like to ask where I can find the schedule for the NorthAmerican SBS viewing for "The Musical"? I believe the korean dramas and shows are shown here about almost a month later? I am very eager to watch THE MUSICAL as I've grown to love the other celebrities as well: Choi Daniel was so cute in Baby Faced Beauty and Cyrano Agency (I don't know about you guys but watching Baby Faced Beauty - the Main lead actress reminded me so much of HyeSun!!) and I loved Ok Ju Hyun in the Survivor I Am A Singer show - I have her songs in my mp3!! HyeSun is truly surrounded by wonderful, (seemingly) nice people.

Can't wait for next Tuesday. Love and prayers to HyeSun and all Sunnies!!! XoXo

Hi Sunnies!

SUE sorry to cut your post..and also i am apologizing to the sunnies whatever some of us are behaving..just bear with us for a few days and everything will be back to normal..our group are all saying that the only way for them to cope with this news is to see GHS in person doing well and promoting all the projects she is doing..

@jazz_10 not for anything..is it really appropriate to post that news in this thread..a lot of us are still sad by that news and i don't know if they still want to seee that news..wouldn't it be better if you just edit that..well i don't know about the other sunnies..

@NJM i agree with you JANG NARA looks like GHS..YES CHOI DANIEL IS GOOD can'T wait for THE MUSICAL..AND IM HOPEFUL FOR A PRESSCON

Guest summer11

Hello Sunnies!

Thanks for the updates as always! I thought today will be the news about GHS, but we will have to wait 

another week. sweatingbullets.gif

Thank you Sue for the translation of the book review  about Tango. That is a good and very clear book review. 

I feel like she is writing her own story (in my opinion).

About the DC members feeling elated, I guess we have an idea already what they were talking about.

As long as they will not drag GHS name, I'm cool with it. cool.gif

Fly again, Goo Hye Sun.smile.gif

Sue ~~ I think this is what you are referring to... This is now a HOT Topic...

It’s Official: Lee Min Ho’s Agency Confirms Relationship with Park Min Young

by: thunderstix on Aug 22, 2011 Flag as inappropriate

Following conflicting reports over Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young’s dating rumors, Lee Min Ho’s agency, StarHaus Entertainment, just released a statement confirming their relationship.

“We think there were some miscommunications on our part. We just wanted to be cautious with some media outlets using the word ‘Yul Ae (ed’s note: passionately in love in Korean)’ to describe their relationship, especially when they’re just starting to get to know each other now,” an official from StarHaus told Star Today in a phone interview.

Just a few hours after news broke out of their dating rumors this morning, StarHaus denied the report as false, saying it’s “hard to call it a romantic relationship.”

“The two have known each other for a long time, and it seems like they were able to rely on each other through the rigorous filming process of ‘City Hunter.’ It is true that they are dating each other,” the official said.

So it’s official—Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young are indeed dating each other! (just make sure you don’t say they’re passionately in love). Hope this clarifies any confusion you might have had over their relationship!

As I like Minsun... I love GHS more!!!Our Hyesun will definitely find a certified hot oppa who can fight for her and love her...

The important now is show our love and support to her since She have upcoming movies and new tv series....

Can't wait for TM press-con....GHS fighting! ,,(O_ ~),,

Guest summer11

sorry to say this, but jazz_10 and Ijlian, i don't think it is appropriate to post that article in this thread. thanks.

Have a nice day everyone! smile.gif

Guest eunhye05

Thanks for all the updates guys! special thanks to sue for translating the review of Tango! I've been searching for a good one and i really really hope it gets translated into english! Im just dying to read that book! Cheers to the Musical! :D I hope to hear news for Fly Again as well!

Guest jazzmine2005

newbie here,can i post any comments and opinion in this thread?

Sometimes I'm afraid to post since I am new and don't know the rules

u have guy's,...I love hyesun a lot....and always check for updates here in this thread...

hi~there you are very very welcome here! all fans of Hyesun from around the world are welcome here so we are happy more SUNNIES are sharing news and updates in this thread! :D especially at this time we'll be able to watch Hyesun again! ahhh I'm so excited finally "The Musical" is airing next week I can't wait to see the presscon vids and pics! (hopefully by next week!) I'm so excited to see her drama comeback and her on screeen chemistry with Choi Daniel! I like him too and found him great and funny in his last drama "Baby faced beauty" I think they will click! ;)

As a fan club mod for Hyesun's soompi FC! I hope you've already joined in Hyesun's soompi fan club ! :)

CLICK HERE !!!   

p.s if ever Hyesun guest on "Strong Heart" I'll be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D :D I enjoy that show even though sometimes I feel they focus more on idols but that show also airs on SBS! <3 I've been dying to see her reunite with Seung Gi! It'll be good promo for the drama too! :D

thanks for welcoming me here minjee!:) and also to all SUNNIES who have been supporting hyesun eoni on every project that she has and most of all for keeping us updated always. keke ~^^ i am a member of the club already i actually joined it first,i saw the link  of this thread there.:D i've been waiting so long for The Musical to be aired can't wait to watch it!:D

strong heart?;)omo i was hoping for that to happen also,i've watched hyesun's past variety show and i actually like their pairing hope they can really reunite again.^_^

Guest j-j-forever

Hi Sunnies, I'm also a newbie, hopefully I can join you as well, as you can see our adorable, elegant and beloved GHS is very busy for upcoming dramas, movie etc.. and all her sunnies are all happy since we are able to see her again very very soon, I just want to waive and show my support for our one and only dear Goo Hye Sun, whose passion, enthusiasm and so much talent are so much appreciated by us...Fighting!

wub.gif

I know this is not the topic to discuss .... but from the beginning that he knew that Lee Min Ho was not the ideal man for Goo Hye Sun ... the only one who should be next to it is .... kim hyun joong

I had to speak his mind ... forgiveness that may not be the best place to do ...

Guest shamarsha

Thank you sue for the book review :) it'd be nice if her book can adapted to the drama, not would be an ideal ending maybe, but the story itself is very good, esp for us a woman ;) . i can't wait for The Musical too, it's been so loooongg after BOF :sweatingbullets: i can't watch live, so i do hope there will be some people who willing it to share the raw video+sub for us :D

GHS & Sunnies Hwaiting~~~~^^

---

Hyesun eonni just tweeted :w00t:

@koohs: '복숭아 나무'편집실인데요. 어깨 꾸기면서 편집을 공부(?)하고있슴니다. 괜찮아요. 감자가 어깨를 마구 밟아줄겁니다. ㅎ yfrog.com/gy4k0guj yfrog.com/gz620osj

4k0gu.jpg

620os.jpg

oops, thanks Shamarsha, I'll just delete the repeated pics :)

복숭아 나무'편집실인데요. 어깨 꾸기면서 편집을 공부(?)하고있슴니다. 괜찮아요. 감자가 어깨를 마구 밟아줄겁니다. ㅎ yfrog.com/gy4k0guj yfrog.com/gz620osj

updated on 24 Aug 2011 03:17 (Korean Time)

Thanks to webby for the translation:

This  is Peach Tree editing room. my shoulders are crinkled as i study how to  edit. it’s ok. Potato is violently treading on my shoulders

she''s busy working. and Potato is just soooo cute ^^