Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest susAmerica

Thank you dewimoar!

Hyesun shooting this morning at the station :)

*quoted image*

아침부터 연예인을 보내 ㅋㅋ 박경림과구혜선 http://yfrog.com/gyaivjyij

http://twitter.com/nangsub/status/29705365130055680

약30~40분 전 일때문에 서울역갔다가 구혜선씨를 봤음.. 영화촬영차 이동하시는 것 같던데..

http://twitter.com/schutz1004/status/29719850142138368

서울역에서 구혜선 봤당

http://twitter.com/enydros/status/29719927568998401

Since early morning, The MUSICAL team has been filming at the Seoul train station. Three people have witnesses GHS there. They do not say anything except that they saw her.

viewimagefd9144.jpg

GHS is way on the left side and Park GyungLim is facing her. I wonder who the other male standing next to Park is--does not look like Choi Daniel nor Park GiWoong.

credit: GooBaragi=GootheSunFlower: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=118915&page=1&bbs=

HELLO SUNNIES!

http://www.screenjunkies.com/

10 Best Korean Movie Star

Korean movies have come into the limelight recently and knowing who the 10 best Korean movie stars are can be a benefit. Korean movies are so well developed and engaging that you cannot help but laugh or cry. The romantic comedies and sad love stories Koreans produce are some of the funniest and heartbreaking movies that have ever graced our TV sets. How about we get to know the faces behind the characters that we have come to love so much?

1. Ku Hye Sun became famous for her role in “Pure in Heart” and in the popular TV drama “Boys over Flowers.” She recently won the 12th Short Shorts Film Festival & Asia: Spotlight Award. Among her other awards are the KBS acting awards for Honorable Acting and Best Couple and the Netizen Award.

2. Jeon Ji-hyeon started her career as a model. What boosted her career was her role in the world renowned love story “My Sassy Girl.” She then went onto star in another hit melodrama, “Windstruck,” which became the best performing film in Japan.

3. Jung Ji-Hoon became popular because of his role in the hit TV series “Full House,” which was loved by fans all over Asia. In 2006, he stared in “I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK,” which won the Alfred Bauer Prize at the Berlin International Film Festival. His roots lie in music as an R&B and pop singer.

4. Song Il Gook stared in several Korean dramas, such as “Jumong” and “Emperor of the Sea.” Some of his most recent films are “The Art of Seduction” and “Red Eye.” He has won multiple KBS awards, such as Best New Actor, Best Golden Actor and Best TV Actor of the Year.

5. Kim Tae-hee became famous because of her role as the evil twin sister in the TV drama "Stairway to Heaven." She then went on to star in “IRIS,” “Love Story in Harvard” and “Forbidden Love.” She won the Best Female Newcomer award because of her role in "Forbidden Love."

6. So Ji-sub was brought to the limelight because of his roles in “I'm Sorry, I Love You” and “What Happened in Bali.” Among his many awards are the Best Actor in a Drama, Best New Actor, Best Actor and Rising Star of Asia (New York Asian Film Festival).

7. Jeon Do-yeon is a famous Korean actress who won the Best Actress trophy at the 2007 Cannes Film Festival for her role in “Secret Sunshine.” She also won other awards for her other films, including Asia Pacific Screen Awards, Grand Bell Awards and New York Film Academy Women's Film Festival awards.

8. Song Kang-ho is a Korean actor who started his career in the movie “No. 3,” which earned him his first acting trophy at the Blue Dragon Film Awards. He went on to make more popular movies, like “Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance,” ” Memories of Murder” and “The Host.” The last movie won him the Best Actor Award at the Asian Film Awards.

9. Kang Soo-yeon is one of the best actresses of Korea. She became internationally acclaimed when she starred in “The Surrogate Woman” and won the Volpi Cup Best Actress Award at the 1987 Venice International Film Festival. She also won the Best Actress Award at the Nantes International Film Festival. She became a legend because this was the first time a Korean actor, actress in her case, won an international award for a film.

10. Jang Jin-young earned fame when she starred in her second movie “The Foul King,” which became a hit both in Korea and abroad. Her other movie, “Sorum,” earned her the Best Actress Award from the Fantasporto Festival in Portugal and the Best Actress Award from the local Blue Dragon Awards Ceremony.

2011-01-25

http://www.screenjunkies.com/movies/genres-movies/korean-movies/10-best-korean-movie-star/

Guest susAmerica

goddesku of dc found this tweeter and post by the operator of CUOnet which is a music community. Maybe it is a forum like us? But his post was from March 19th, 2010.

credit page: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=118962&page=1&bbs=

Does anyone who has ever lived in Korea know where Yuk-Sam-dong is? Is that near Surae Village where her cafe is? I know that she moved her residence from InChun to Seoul around June of 2009. So, Yuk-Sam-dong must be in or near Seoul??

아침 10시에 ...구혜선 씨를 역삼동 알파문고에서 보았습니다. 제가 둔치라 연예인인줄도 모르고 대쉬 할뻔 했네요.. 아휴...대망신 당할뻔 했네요....ㅎㅎㅎ 자세한 이야기는 큐오넷에 적었습니다

10 in the morning,,,,I saw GHS-ssi at the Alpha Stationary/Art Supply store in Yuk-Sam-dong. Because I am a dunce, I did not even know that she is an entertainer and I nearly made a move on her...Whew,,,It could have been a biggest embarrassment....hahahah I posted the details on the CUOnet.

6:25 PM Mar 19th, 2010 via web

아침 10시에 ...구혜선 씨를 역삼동 알파문고에서 보았습니다. 제가 둔치라 연예인인줄도 모르고 대쉬 할뻔 했네요.. 아휴...대망신 당할뻔 했네요....ㅎㅎㅎ 자세한 이야기는 큐오넷에 적었습니다

— cuonet (@cuonet)

March 19, 2010

※ 음악커뮤니티 큐오넷 운영자님이 게시판에 올린 후기 글

CUOnet's manager/operator (a music community) left his post on the forum.

http://www.cuonet.com

[실화] 무려....아...가슴떨려...==[True Story] At least,,,,ahh...my heart is trembling...

2010-03-19 11:05:35

오...오...늘 아침 출근하는 길에...10시 01 분쯤...역삼1동 우리동네...

Oh,,,oh,,,I'm on the street walking towards work...about 10:01...Yuk Sam is my town...

알파문고에 들어 갔습니다. 그래서 물건 고르는 중...

I stopped in at the Alpha stationary. I was trying to pick out something...

언듯 봐도 예쁜듯 한 아가씨가 커다란 전지에 색상종이를 고르고 있었습니다.

A pretty lady even from a quick glance was picking out some colored papers.

그때까지 전 아 근처에 사무실이 많으니 디자인 하는 예쁜 여직원이겠거니...했습니다...

Even then, I just thought she might be one of the pretty designers from offices nearby...

제가 물건 고르면서 힐끔힐끔 쳐다봤습니다...

While trying to pick out my stuff, I kept on stealing glances at her....

(속으로 대쉬 한번 해볼까...하는 설렘이랄까^^;; 저도 남자 인가 봅니다..)

(I was thinking to myself, should I make a move on her...bit nervous^^;;I guess I am just a man...)

근데 그쪽도 제가 흘끔흘끔 보는 것을 눈치 챈듯...

I think she noticed that I kept on looking at her...

근데 ...와 제가 세상에서 피부가 잡티하나 없이 그렇게 뽀얀 사람은 첨 봤습니다.

But...Wow,,in my entire life, I have never seen a skin that looked so perfectly clear and ?bboyaah=white?..

약간 긴 단발...목까지 오는 정도의 머리...

Hair slightly longer than page-boy cut..her hair came down to her neck area...

그리고 큰 니트에 블랙진 정도 입은 아주 수수한 차림에...눈이 너무나 크고 아름다운 아가씨였습니다.

And, she was wearing a over-sized knit with black jean..so very ordinary outfit..She was a beautiful lady with such huge eyes...

그 아가씨가 물건을 다 고르고 계산대에 서 있는데

She picked out everything and was at the check-out.

저도 뒤에 서서 ...어쩔수 없이(?) 뒷태를 보는데 다리는 정말 깡 말랐고...

I also stood behind her...I just could not help but look at her back..her legs were so skinny...

위에는 큰 니트를 걸쳤지만 마른 체격이었습니다.

Although she wore a big knit top, she definitely was on the skinny side.

알파문고에는 남자직원 둘...저...그리고 그 아가씨... 이렇게 만 있었고...

At the Apha Store, there were two male staff, me and the lady..just the three of us..

저도 같이 계산하라고 해서 앞에서 나와서 옆을 슬쩍슬쩍 쳐다보고...

I stepped up to the register and stood next to her, still taking peeks at ther with side glances...

계산하는 남자 직원들도 아가씨 얼굴을 슬금슬금 쳐다 보는 거였습니다.

The two male staff at the cash registers also kept on stealing glances at her.

많이 이뻤으니까요...

Because she is just so pretty...

옆에서 보니 깡마른 체력인데 은근 ...아니 아주...볼륨이 있더라구요...B컵이상...(아...이거 성희롱인가??)

As I look at her from the side, she is totally skinny...but there is much volume...maybe more than B-cup..(Ahh, is this considered sexual harrassment???)

막 계산을 마치고 그 아가씨가 나가려는데...

She just fininshed paying for her things and she was about to leave..

아 말을 걸까 말까...무지 고민 때리다가...

Ahh, should I approach her..such a big stress...

그쪽도 제 기색을 보았는지 머뭇 머뭇 하더라구요...

Perhaps she noticed that I was in distress and she seemed to be hesitating...

(아~~~~~이런 용기 없는 놈.... 속으로 이렇게 말하고 있고...)

(Ahh,,,such a coward...I said to myself..)

아침부터 어떻게 대쉬하기도 그렇고...

It just seemed inappropriate to make a move so early in the morning...

그 여자분이 결국 밖으로 나가고 유리창으로 다시 저를 힐끔 한번 쳐다보고 스~~윽 지나가더군요..

She finally left the store and she stopped at the glass window to take a quick look at me...and she was gone...

그리고 나서 까맣게 탄 속을 달래며...

I tried to console myself that felt like burnt ashes...

이거 얼마지요?

How much is this?

하고 남자 직원에게 물었습니다.

I just asked the male staff.

웃으면서 아가씨 이쁜데요...ㅎㅎㅎㅎ...하면서 서로 덕담 하면 물건 계산하는데...

Smiling, I said to the store employees, she is pretty...hahaha

한 직원이 저를 보고 ...몰랐냐고..웃으면서..ㅋㄷㅋㄷ 하면서 저에게 일갈하셨습니다.

One staff looked at me and said,,,you did not know??..he then roared into laughter.

아까 그...구혜선이잖아요...라고 일갈을 들은 순간...

Just before,,,that was GHS. He exploded into laughter.

전....멍~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 해졌습니다..

me,,I was dumbfounded...

역시 그렇구나...

연예인 아니면 저런 포스가 안나오는 거였어...

아~~~~~~ 우리 동네 사는 구나...

아~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 긴 탄식...

그리고 사인이라도 받을 요량으로 밖으로 급히 나가서 두리번 거렸습니다.

안보였습니다..

그런데 길가에 자동차 불빛이 잠시 깜짝 깜짝...

제가 찾는게 들켰나 봅니다...

아마도 친절하게 사인이라도 해줄려는지..차에서 출발을 안하시고 머뭇머뭇 하시더군요...

거기서 제가 또...용기 없게

돌아서고 말았습니다...

그리고 하얀색 차가 쌩~~~하며 지나쳐 갔습니다...

오늘 출근하고 진짜 그분이 구혜선양이 맞는지 인터넷 찾아보니

최근 모습 사진이 아래 처럼 떳는데...

딱 맞습니다..

저 정도 머리 길이의 저 모습이었습니다.

실제가 훨씬 이뻤고 눈이 정말 아름다운 호수 같았습니다.

살다보니 이런 우연도 있고...이런 만남도 있네요...

아래 그림에 딱 이 모습이었습니다...약간 긴 단발에 똑같은 저 니트...정말 수수한 동네 처녀처럼 보이게...

viewimagej.jpg

http://www.cuonet.com/zboard/view.php?id=community2&page=1&sn1=&divpage=4&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&keyword=구혜선&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=20469

Let me surmise the rest of his post. He ran out of the store to see if he can just get a autographs or something. But he saw a white car blinking. But he lost his nerve again and the white car just drove off. (He did not say whether that white car had GHS in it.) Anyway, he searched the internet for GHS' pix and found the one above. He says she looked like that pix above. He says that she was wearing the same knit top as the pix. He thinks she lives in his neighborhood, Yuk Sam dong. He says that she just gives off that feeling of being a neiborhood girl.

Hello Sunnies :)

Thanks for all the update I love you guys :)

@hannah thanks for gif she's just too cute :)

@Sue as alway thanks for all the translation :)

@prettywiz thanks sweetie for the article she's just amazing :)

@nat thanks for pictures from Cafe Manolin :)

@dewimoar thanks for all the tweet :)

Have a great day sunnies :)

GHS love always

A great little "tweet in the life" shared and translated by susAmerica. :D It's not like a fella would have to recognize our Hye-Sun to lose focus of everything else in the world. ;) And, no, noticing the fullness of her upper torso is in no way "sexual harrassment." Just "boys being boys"... :P

Hye Sun The 13th Seoul International Women's Film Festival Official Trailer Production

구혜선, 제13회 서울국제여성영화제 공식 트레일러 제작

201101260948778060_1.jpg

[OSEN=조경이 기자] 2009년 KBS 드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’와 다양한 CF로 명실상부한 청춘스타의 반열에 오른 배우 구혜선이 열세번째 축제를 여는 서울국제여성영화제의 공식 트레일러를 제작한다.

올 해 서울국제여성영화제는 12번의 순환을 끝내고 열세번째 새로운 출발을 맞이해 ‘활개’라는 주제 아래 여성들의 도약과 활약을 지지하고자 한다. 구혜선이 연출을 맡은 이번 트레일러 역시, 신촌을 무대로 일상적인 공간에서 여성들의 ‘활개’치는 모습을 담을 예정이며, 각종 방송 프로그램에서 사용되어 화제를 불러일으키고 있는 DSLR 카메라로 촬영한다.

제13회 서울국제여성영화제의 모토인 ‘활개’에 걸맞은 발랄하고 통통 튀는 매력을 선보여 온 배우 구혜선은 이미 지난 해 제7회 아시아나국제단편영화제 공식 트레일러를 제작하기도 했으며, 두 번째 트레일러 감독을 맡아 다시 한 번 감각적이고 세련된 영상을 선보일 예정이다.

이미 대중들에게 다양한 재능을 가진 배우로 알려져 있는 구혜선은 단편 ‘유쾌한 도우미’(2009)로 감독으로서 첫 발을 내딛었으며, 이 작품으로 부산아시아단편영화제와 부천국제판타스틱영화제에서 큰 반향을 불러일으켰다. 연이어 선보인 장편영화 '요술'(2010)은 제11회 전주국제영화제에서 상영 후, 2010년 6월 국내 개봉했으며 도쿄국제영화제 등 해외 영화제에서도 호평을 받은 바 있다.

이번 서울국제여성영화제 공식 트레일러는 니콘의 DSLR 카메라로 촬영할 예정으로 이미 방송가에서 검증된 DSLR 카메라가 지닌 매력을 십분 활용해 새로운 이미지를 선보일 예정이다. 구혜선 감독이 만드는 트레일러는 2월 촬영현장 공개를 거쳐 제13회 서울국제여성영화제의 공식 기자회견에서 처음 선 보일 예정이다. 또한 기자회견 후 니콘의 공식홈페이지와 오프라인 매장에서도 트레일러 영상을 만나볼 수 있다.

2011년 4월 7일부터 14일까지 신촌 아트레온을 비롯 한국영상자료원, 서울시 여성플라자, 양천문화회관 등 서울시내 곳곳에서 만나볼 수 있으며, 다양한 영화와 이벤트로 관객과의 만남을 준비하고 있다.

crystal@osen.co.kr

Cre http://news.nate.com/view/20110126n06726

--------------------------------------------------------

구혜선, ‘여성영화제 공식트레일러 제작’ 감독 실력 발휘

N2011012609394692301.jpg

[경제투데이 곽민구 기자] 구혜선이 감독으로서의 면모를 발휘한다.

2009년 단편 영화 ‘유쾌한 도우미’로 감독으로 변신한 바 있는 구혜선이 제13회 서울국제여성영화제의 공식 트레일러를 제작키로 한 것.

구혜선은 영화제의 주제인 ‘활개’에 걸맞게 서울 신촌을 무대로 일상적인 공간에서 여성들의 모습을 DSLR 카메라로 담을 예정.

이미 지난 해 제7회 아시아나국제단편영화제 공식 트레일러를 제작한 바 있는 구혜선은 두 번째 트레일러 감독을 맡아 감각적이고 세련된 영상을 선보일 것으로 기대를 모은다.

단편 ‘유쾌한 도우미’를 통해 부산아시아단편영화제와 부천국제판타스틱영화제에서 큰 반향을 불러 일으킨 구혜선은 지난해 개봉한 장편영화 ‘요술’로 도쿄국제영화제 등 해외 영화제에서도 호평을 받았다.

영화제 측은 “구혜선 감독이 만드는 트레일러는 2월 촬영현장 공개를 거쳐 제13회 서울국제여성영화제의 공식 기자회견에서 처음 선 보일 예정”이라고 밝혔다.

곽민구 기자 mti2000@

Cre http://news.nate.com/view/20110126n06446

----------------------------------------

2011012609381448501_094014_0.jpg

OMG OMG!!! nat thanks so much for posting the article and new pics of Hyesun for the 13th Seoul International Women's Film Festival! She looks sooo gorgeous!! As soon as I was scrolling down this thread and saw those pics I was astonished and so happy :D :D also thanks sue for all the translations it's funny reading those FA's from those guys :D & prettywiz for sharing the TOP 10 Best K-Movie Star...that is an interesting list of A-list actors along with Hyesun! :D how awesome after directing the trailer for Asiana International Short Film Festival back in 2009, now she will be directing the official trailer for 13th Seoul International Women's Film Festival! :D Hyesun PD-nim hwaiting!!!!

here are the other pics from the articles about Hyesun directing the trailer for it:

20110126015001999500080.jpg

pp10060700014.jpg

20110126129600884375603.jpg

cr:DC

Hi Everyone....Good Day to All Sunnies...

Long time never post here...missing everyone here, especially to you Dahlia, Minjee, Shasha, Natali, Meow, Sue and many more Sunnies!!!!

Wow..she's so gorgeous with that look!!!

Boys will be boys!!! What about us girls who have been admiring here with her looks n body!!! So jealous of her in a good way, of course!!!

Can't wait for her new drama...When is she appearing on our TV screen...

We missed her badly!!!!

Guest susAmerica

Thank you natali for the great pix of GHS and the articles that minjee already explained.

That cannot be her recent pix--could it??

As minjee says, GHS has been asked to make the trailer for the 13th Seoul International Women's Film Festival. According to the article, there will be a showing of her filming the trailer on location in Feb. and then showing of the actual trailer at the press conference for the 13th SIWFF. It appears that the festival will be held from April 7~14. Her trailer is also drawing much attention because she will be using the new Nikon's DSLR camera. When her trailer is made, it will also be shown in Nikon's home page promoting the DSLR camera.

When people have posted that they saw GHS at the Bori Publishing Company for a movie location, I thought she was making the Peach Tree, but maybe she was making her trailer? or both? In the blog about Cafe Manolin that natali posted, the lady who just love Manolin stated that gallery part was closed off that day because GHS was making a movie in there. Perhaps it was the trailer??? If the 13th SIWFF will be held from April 7~14, I wonder if GHS will attend all the days? When would she be leaving for Taiwan to make AD??? The lady blogger also mentioned that there was a mug signed by Jo SeungWoo--I believe that he produced many musicals and is a seasoned actor? I wonder if we misread his name for Jung WooSung or maybe there are mugs by both seasoned actors?? The blogger also pointed out that KHJ's mug had the most writing and she wonders why with a smile...keke

Guest blooming

Hello Sunies,

It's been a long long time since I posted here. I just can't get enough of GHS latest pictures. I'm so speechless! SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL!!! :wub: More power to her career and love life.:)

Hi~susAmerica

Thank you for all that you do.

The lady blogger also mentioned that there was a mug signed by Jo SeungWoo--I believe that he produced many musicals and is a seasoned actor? I wonder if we misread his name for Jung WooSung or maybe there are mugs by both seasoned actors??

29axt7q.jpg

↑ ↑

Mug signed by Kim Hyun Joong - Choi Daniel

Jo Seung Woo - Lee Jung Jae - Jung Woo Sung

Guest susAmerica

smdrma!!

So good to see you here!

Thank you for clearing the information.

↑ ↑

Mug signed by Kim Hyun Joong - Choi Daniel

Jo Seung Woo - Lee Jung Jae - Jung Woo Sung

Guest JCW2015

The blogger also pointed out that KHJ's mug had the most writing and she wonders why with a smile...keke

sue for every SMILE there's a reason... :wub::rolleyes::D

HELLO SUNNIES!

It is the same topic but it just have a little bit of information about the 13th SEOUL INTERNATIONAL WOMEN FILM FESTIVAL.

Koo Hye-seon, directs Seoul International Female Film Awards official trailer

photo150300.jpg

p><p>   The Seoul International Female F

A film festival official trailer is a symbolic minute-long spot video that expresses the nature and image of the festival. As much as it is important many film festivals held in the country are looking for trailer directors. Koo Hye-seon made her directing debut with the short film "Pleasant Helper" and last year she showed a longer film "Magic - 2010" last year. Her trailer will be revealed at the Seoul International Female Movie Awards press conference.

Meanwhile the 13th Seoul International Female Movie Awards will be held in many places in Seoul city like the Sin Chon Artery Hall, the Korean Video Archives, Seoul City Video Plazs, Yang Cheon Culture Center and more.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20..' alt='20..'>

Hello Sunnies :)

Just stopping by thanks for all the updates :)

@Nat, Minjee thanks for the pictures she's just too cute :)

@Sue, Minjee as always thanks for the translations I really appreciate it :)

I want those mugs to drink my coffee in the morning lol

forDahlia.jpg

Have a great day Sunnies :)

GHS l♥ve always ♥♥♥