Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

GHSfan...Sue....it will be great if GHS will star in her own movie isn't it...even as a cameo...Now I'm really looking forward for her movie....its not like I'm not looking forward for it before...it just that I know she will be only from bts & we won't be seeing her on the screen...but now there's a tiny hope that we'll see her on the big screen too...

And yeah...I also wonder why she was rushing to complete her movie? Hopefully it's not becos of the extremely tight budget...but then again she shoot her Cheerful caretaker in less than a week...3 days, rite??? And she wrote Tango in between her BOF filming too & published it just a couple of months later :rolleyes: Not to mention exhibit her art work too after a month or so after publishing her book :o Given her talent I'm not surprise if she can create miracles with her upcoming movies :D

And I believe beside all the editing & special effect I believe she still needs to do promotion & queing for her movie to get into the theatre...I believe with all the new movies plus the quota what not, she has to wait until falls for her movie to get into the theatre...

Hello Sunnies!!

Old Pictures of Hye Sun during Non-stop 5 sitcom

Really enjoyed watching her act in this sitcom, she was soooo cute and funny :P

Whatever drama she chooses for her future project..sunnies will always support her!! :rolleyes:

80.jpg

31.jpg

124.jpg

130.jpg

179.jpg

40.jpg

419.jpg

56.jpg

61.jpg

94.jpg

cr: dc

Guest mapleleung

Hello Sunnies!!

Old Pictures of Hye Sun during Non-stop 5 sitcom

Really enjoyed watching her act in this sitcom, she was soooo cute and funny :P

Whatever drama she chooses for her future project..sunnies will always support her!! :rolleyes:

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx40/lyon874/80.jpg

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx40/lyon874/31.jpg

cr: dc

wow helyon thanks your post ~!!!

i am shocked by the frist piture ...how a brave girl HS is~!!! in the picture , i think HS really enjoy these game = = :P

wow,,,i think she is brave ,,and full of energry ...i think this kind of game can shows one's brave..

i am surprised that thoght HS looks tiny, but she always give us a huge imagine, such like that ....

i hope this is one of the reason y i like her so much ..she is brave ....full of energry ~!! :D

wow helyon thanks your post ~!!!

i am shocked by the frist piture ...how a brave girl HS is~!!! in the picture , i think HS really enjoy these game = = :P

wow,,,i think she is brave ,,and full of energry ...i think this kind of game can shows one's brave..

i am surprised that thoght HS looks tiny, but she always give us a huge imagine, such like that ....

i hope this is one of the reason y i like her so much ..she is brave ....full of energry ~!! :D

Hi mapleleung :)

When I saw that picture of Hye sun bungee jumping.I was again surprised and amazed how brave she was :D

I wonder how high she had to jump from? :o and yes, she has so much energy and soooo brave :D

When I saw that picture of Hye sun bungee jumping.I was again surprised and amazed how brave she was :D

I wonder how high she had to jump from? :o and yes, she has so much energy and soooo brave :D

hello helyon thanks for sharing the pictures I Love GHS and Lee Seung Gi together, i hope you dont mind if i copy it so I can MV out of it in yt...thanks in advance.

hi leezzul :D just received your PM..you make me emo dear..~~deep sigh~~let`s just see in the days to come..here`s to you dear..very cute Jandi dolls..look at the 2nd one, she`s sad :P

hi dahlia :D Pure 19 is a certified good drama also, isn`t it? i haven`t watched the entire epis but with some that i`ve seen, i find it a nice one..beautiful chemistry also with SJS :)

youre right Pure 19 is awesome you have to watched it..have a great day

Guest mapleleung

ah~!yes helyon :P

i think it must have some distance ..KKK but i just focus on she's brave = =...haha...

i think HS make a huge image in my mind again ^^...

SUNNIES :D

80.jpg

:o

wOoO.. unnie was so brave!!!

how can a very beautiful woman did that ?

haha..what a girl.

aside from an actress,director,writer,singer,painter..

DANCER..[why not.i saw unnie at a particular show..X ??ahh something..and she's quite good in dancing] :D

hyesun unnie is also a stunt girl ..in every role that she take..WOW!! :lol:

that's why WE DEEPLY LOVE YOU HYESUN unnie . :P

you'Re one of a kind.. in the whole wide world..

YOU'RE AN EXTRAORDINARY WOMAN :lol:

XWdR-108-1.gif

CUTE AND PRETTY AS EVER. :D

Guest susAmerica

From: http://blog.livedoor.jp/premier310/archives/2295317.html

natalie,

Thank you for the link to the Japanese blogger who posted pix of Gallery Cafe Manolin. I only skimmed through her comments in the DC. She talked a lot about the Suh Rae Village where Manolin is located. We all know that it is a section in Seoul, Korea, where one can hear French being spoken as if one is actually in France. The blogger introduced many restaurants and other cafes in the area, but took pix of Manolin only. She was very impressed by Manolin as many visitors are. I have a feeling that GHS family's Gallery Cafe Manolin will be one of THE PLACE to visit for many Japanese fans and other tourists. If ever I have a chance, I would be very interested in visiting not only Manolin but the entire Suh Rae Village!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201002101003141003

cr found the article in DC

Our prayers have been answered!

Director Goo does not have to worry about number of peple wanting to be her extras on Feb. 21!!! YeePee!!!!

Headline: 감독 구혜선 엑스트라 공개모집에 수천명 신청 폭주 [2010-02-10 10:04:14]

headline: Several Thousands Stampede The Net To Apply for the EXTRA Role in Director GHS' movie

김형우 cox109@newsen.com = Reporter Kim Hyung Woo of Newsen

감독으로 변신한 구혜선이 공개 모집한 엑스트라 출연에 신청자들이 대거 몰려들어와 관계자들을 놀라게 했다.

구혜선은 6일 자신의 미니홈피에 영화 '요술' 현장 사진들을 게재했다. '요술'은 구혜선이 처음으로 감독하는 장편영화로 현재 촬영이 한창이다. 배우가 아닌 감독으로서 구혜선의 새로운 모습을 볼 수 있는 이 사진들은 팬들 사이에서 큰 화제를 모으고 있다.

구혜선은 이와 함께 영화에 출연할 엑스트라도 공개모집했다. 구혜선은 미니홈피를 통해 "'요술'에 도움을 주실 엑스트라들을 모집합니다"는 제목과 함께 "건강하게 촬영날 뵙겠습니다. 감사합니다"고 인사했다.

소식이 전해지자 신청을 원하는 이메일이 폭주하기 시작했다. 현재 신청자들을 일일히 확인하기 힘들 정도로 수천건의 신청 이메일이 밀려들어와 관계자들이 업무에 방해가 될 정도.

구헤선 측은 "이 정도로 많은 사람들이 신청해 올 줄은 꿈에도 몰랐다"며 "반응이 너무 뜨거워 어떻게 선별해야 할지 고민"이라고 전했다.

한편 영화 '요술' 엑스트라에 공개 참가는 2월 21일 경기도 일산 아람누리 공연장에서 이뤄지며 촬영은 오전 9시부터 오후 6시까지 진행된다. 참가를 원하는 자는 이메일(sshortbus@naver.com)로 이름과 나이, 연락처를 기재해 보내면 된다.

I will just summarize above article:

The GHS' movie associates are amazed by the flood of applicants to play the extra for GHS's movie. As soon as GHS's public announcement went out seeking extras, the email box has been jammed by the thousands. The associates are having a hard time as to how to discern appropriate applicants due to the excessive number. They never thought that so many people would apply.

(I thought it funny that this Reporter KIm Hyung Woo of Newsen, who has covered many articles on GHS, still reported the contact email address for people to apply for the extra roles! hahahaha!)

-----------------------------------------------------------

changdipyo

Thank you for bringing over so many GHS pix from DC.

When I saw GHS doing a bungee jump, I was shocked and not shocked at the same time.

Having more knowledge of GHS at this point, she really is a gutsy and adverturous young woman who can not be judged by her sweet and shy exterior!

I do not think that I ever posted it, but I saw the vid clip in DC about Donghae of SUJU talking about GHS to Park Myung Soo. (Sorry, Sorry, that I forgot about it. It was many pages ago in DCinside) He talked about GHS as one of his closest friends (almost like a relative). She used to treat him like a 'pretty dongseng' and give him 'ddongchim' (equivalent to giving man a wedge but one uses palm to strike between butt). GHS used to wait for Donghae to come out of bathroom and surprise him with a ddongchim! She was very mischievous! She also would pat Donghae on the bottom and cheeks because she thought he is just too cute. hahaha. Park Myung Soo thought Donghae is very lucky to have GHS as a noona. Then Park asked if GHS still does that to him (I think the interview took place few years ago) and Donghae said no. Park said it is a good thng she no longer does it because, if GHS still did that, she may have to be reported to the authority! hahaha (I believe GHS met Donghae of SUJU in SM Entertainment where both were trainees, GHS left SM for YG but Donghae is still part of SM, right? They are not from the same hometown as I originally thought.)

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you GHSfan for finding the YT clip about Suh Hyun Jin and Ahn Sung Gi talking about GHS as a director.

You are good at finding things on this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWDMNzjiFmM

But, actually, there was a long article, not a clip, that interviewed Suh Hyun Jin and she talked a little more about GHS as a person, a friend and a director. I am sure it will turn up when I am not looking for it. hahah

Sue, Thanks for all the translations! It really comforts me that GHS's fans are flocking to assist her in her movie. This appeases me because I can objectively see how many more people admire and LOVE this talented girl!

Also, her bungee jumping picture was mind-blowing. Only because, the way she opened her arms as if to fly like a bird - almost without fear! - THAT shows how fearless this girl was and is.... Go Fly, GHS!!!

Guest susAmerica

cr. http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=1&bbs=

Below is a post from OnlyKoo who googled the translation for the Japanese article which seems to be saying that GHS is attending the Yabari International Film Festival. I am not going to translate the googled translation, but it appear that GHS will be leaving for Yubari, Japan, on Feb. 26 at 11 PM to Yubari Resort. (Hotel Shuparo?) Supposedly, GHS' short film, <Cheerful Caretaker> will be screened at 2PM on Feb 28th, 2010. So, it seems that she will be in Japan in Yubari (Is that in Hokaido area?) from Feb 26th to maybe until at least Feb 28 or unitl the end which is the next day on March 1 when the festival will also supposedly have a BBQ!? Good Luck Director GHS and have some BBQ before returning to Korea! I hope she gets to meet the Yoon Ji Hoo of Japanese version of BOF. If you remember, Oguri Shun (sorry for bad sp!) will also dubut his directorial work at this festival!)

오늘 뜬 일본기사 번역하니까

26일 밤 11시에 YUBARI RESORT..?

암튼 26일에 일본 가는듯...

영화제 홈페이지에 보니까, 28일에 '유쾌한 도우미' 상영한다고 되어있더라구요.

영화 상영하고 무대인사도 하나봐요.

오늘 뜬 일본 기사 →

http://www.chosunonline.com/entame/20100210000061

女優ク・ヘソンが初監督した映画『愉快なお手伝い』(英題:『THE MADONNA』)が上映される

「ゆうばり国際ファンタスティック映画祭2010」で舞台あいさつを行うため、夕張を訪れることが決まった。

ク・ヘソンは、26日午後11時にホテルシューロパ・ライムライトにて追加上映されることになった

『愉快なお手伝い』の舞台あいさつに登壇する。

『花より男子~Boys Over Flowers』でクム・ジャンティ(牧野つくし)役を演じるなど人気の女優ク・ヘソンの初監督作品である

『愉快なお手伝い』。そんな話題性だけでなく、「第13回富川国際ファンタスティック映画祭」、「2009年釜山アジア短編映画祭」

で受賞するなど監督としての存在感も見せている。

ク・ヘソンの「ゆうばり映画祭」参加により、監督ク・ヘソンの手腕を作品で確認できるとともに、

そのキュートな姿も見られることになり、映画祭を盛り上げることは間違いない。

一方、「ゆうばり国際ファンタスティック映画祭2010」(http://yubarifanta.com/)は2月25日より3月1日まで、

北海道夕張市のアディーレ会館ゆうばり(旧夕張市民会館)、ゆうばりホテルシューパロほか夕張市内会場で開催される。

-------------------------------

여배우쿠·헤손이 첫감독한 영화 「유쾌한 조력」(영제:「THE MADONNA」)이 상영되는

「국제 환타스틱 영화제 2010」으로 무대 인사를 실시하기 위해, 유우바리를 방문하는 것이 정해졌다.

쿠·헤손은, 26일 오후 11시에 호테르슈로파·라임라이트에서 추가 상영되게 된 「유쾌한 조력」의 무대 인사에 등단 한다.

「꽃보다 남자 Boys Over Flowers」로 쿠무·잘티(마키노 츠쿠시) 역을 연기하는 등 인기의 여배우쿠·헤손의 첫감독 작품인

「유쾌한 조력」.그런 화제성 뿐만이 아니라, 「 제13회 토미카와 국제 환타스틱 영화제」,

「2009년 부산 아시아 단편 영화제」로 수상하는 등 감독으로서의 존재감도 보이고 있다.

쿠·헤손의 「영화제」참가에 의해, 감독쿠·헤손의 수완을 작품으로 확인할 수 있는 것과 동시에,

그 큐트한 모습도 볼 수 있게 되어, 영화제를 북돋우는 것은 틀림없다.

한편, 「국제 환타스틱 영화제 2010」(http://yubarifanta.com/)은 2월 25일부터 3월 1일까지,

홋카이도 유바리시의 아디레 회관( 구유바리시 민회관), 호테르슈파로 외 유바리시내 회장에서 개최된다.

Guest susAmerica

cr. http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=2&bbs=

http://news.nate.com/view/20100210n09955

2010021012381810021a4ac.jpg

2010021012381810022a4bc.jpg

2010021012381810023a4c8.jpg

뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2010-02-10 12:39

김형우 cox109@newsen.com = Newsen Reporter Kim Hyung Woo

summary only, not word for word:

YG Entertainment has moved into its new building on Feb 3rd, after Big Bang's concert ended.

Everybody is in the process of nearly completing the move with all the funitures and equipments in place.

The beautiful building is located in 서울 마포구 합정동에 = Seoul Mapogu HaapJungDong.

Exact address of YG is: 서울시 마포구 합정동 397-5 YG빌딩 5층, Seoul, Korea

It has 7 floors and a basement and the windows face the Han River.

Therefore, the THREE idol talent agencies now have their own buildings: SM and JPY are located in AhpGooJung and ChungDhamDong respectively.

ADD: YG building is so unique looking and very nice to look at. I wonder if it is suppose to looke like the letters YG??_________________________________________________________________________

[출처] http://cafe.daum.net/managerfeelboy

cr. http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=1&bbs=

YG is looking for applicants to be managers and/or career managers for the actors in the agency ( GHS, Jung Hye Young, Kang Hye Jung, Huh Ee Jae, Yoo In Nah, Jung Sung IL, etc.)

email to terry@ygmail.net

Qualifications:

~At least high school graduate

~After submitting resume, one may be called for interview on Feb 11, at 2PM

~You have to be a male born after 1985 and those who completed military service welcome.

________________________________________________________________________________

DC also has been dealing with another anti-fan of GHS.

They must have erased the anti-remarks before it posted and they have been debriefing each other

on the issue for several pages. Awesome! DC FIGHTING!!!

Guest Special Ed

^ YG artists are totally kicking butts these days. Big Bang, 2NE1, and now Goo Hye Sun. President YG must be very happy to be their management company. :D

hello natali how are you? this is shalimar0995 in yt love the pictures thanks for sharing, GHS so cute.

hello shalimar.i'm fine thanks.so happy can see you in here..i hope you enjoy in here and feel free to post anything about hyesun :)

hello sunnies!

thanks for all the pics and updates! that sky jump was freaking awesome.. she's one brave girl..

I am so happy that a lot of people volunteered to participate in her movie. Kudos to all local fans for showing their support. Have fun!!!

and yes, it will be awesome if she gets to meet RUI at the yubari filmfest.. I do hope that some time in the future the cast of BOF, HYD and MG will hold a grand FM.. it would be nice to see the diff versions of makino and f4 in one stage =P

Guest pray4plauges

arvin/pray4plauges, it`s ok..nice to see you again here :D btw, wanna remind you that when you reply to a post with pic/s, please remove the img tags so as not to include anymore the said pic/s on your post..that`s one of soompi`s rules we need to abide ok??:D

webby, F4fan :D

YG is looking for applicants to be managers and/or career managers for the actors in the agency ( GHS, Jung Hye Young, Kang Hye Jung, Huh Ee Jae, Yoo In Nah, Jung Sung IL, etc.)

email to terry@ygmail.net

Qualifications:

~At least high school graduate

~After submitting resume, one may be called for interview on Feb 11, at 2PM

~You have to be a male born after 1985 and those who completed military service welcome.

I bet HS's male fans are gonna apply.. haha. but wait, born after 1985, that will make the managers younger than quite a number of the YG actresses, won't it? HS's current manager definitely looks older than her.