Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks GHSfans for the article and sas for the lovely pics, and of course the translated by sue :D

Does anyone know if the BE FRIENDS show with GHS in Taiwan is available yet?

I have checked that yesterday's episode was on Harlem Yu, a Taiwanese singer. So Hyesun's episode might be aired next week. Will keep updated if it's confirmed

GHSfan, thanks for the article above. GHS is now linked with Calvin who already has a gf? :P:D It makes sense that GHS took more delicious cupcakes than the three that she picked while shooting MV. That is SO like GHS! :D

This young lady's blog says:

Hello~~~

Although it was long time ago, GHS unni remembered me! Immediately, I took a pic with her.

Since young age, Hyesun unni drew pictures really well. (She could draw Bob Ross' drawings exactly alike!)

She can play any instruments so well that her ability was uncommon.

She used to unhesitatingly give me her clothes that she outgrew~~but she is now a being that one cannot easily approach. :(

I still keep in touch with her mother!

Unni is so busy that I cannot contact her...

Pretty Hyesun unni who also act so well~~please contine to always give her lots of love :)

(GHS is so cute! She brought her little 'Mandoo' all dressed up in Santa Clause outfit--no, I think it is rather a little reindeer outfit--to her sister's wedding!!! :D )

Does anyone know if the BE FRIENDS show with GHS in Taiwan is available yet?

hi sue :D i think the writer maybe just wanna connote an intriguing question to easily attract her readers but somehow it`s nothing personal hehehe..Calvin looks like a good & loyal man but can`t prevent him in case if he admires Hye Sun also like the other boy/s..Hye Sun won`t allow that thing to happen either :D

i am moved with the young lady`s sharing..Hye Sun`s really nice & generous even way before..no wonder she has the heart for charity works..like what this young lady humbly asks, i know many of us will continue to love & support Hye Sun..

sasha, thanks for the pic..i`m happy to have a glimpse of Hye Sun in her present directorial task..i know it`s a daily stressful work so i just pray that everything works well with her & her entire team..hoping also to watch even just a short fancam/vid of her while filming..wanna watch her do the actual job like that of AISFF Trailer..

timnat, meow, blooming :D

Thanks GHSfans for the article and sas for the lovely pics, and of course the translated by sue :D

I have checked that yesterday's episode was on Harlem Yu, a Taiwanese singer. So Hyesun's episode might be aired next week. Will keep updated if it's confirmed

Thanks, seeing all these pics and bts really is exciting! I just know the MV will be beautiful. I agreed that Hye Sun really cast the right guy as the male lead, he is quite handsome and has an mysterious aura around him. Aja Aja ,MAGIC fighting!!!

Guest blooming

I was searching for piano sheets for "BOF" OST on YT and found this 20 yrs old Malaysian who play excellent piano and can sing Korean songs and one of them is Around the Alley by Gummy from GHS "Breathe" CD, Luckily by Ashily and more. What do you guys think??? I missed our Jandi and BOF. Honestly, I stopped playing piano for over 20 years now. After GHS released her own piano CD "Breathe." I recently bought a keyboard and started playing again because of GHS. She gives me inspiration not to give up my dreams. I'm just an amateur player but hoping I can play good someday like them. GHS touched a lot of peoples heart like me.:)

http://www.youtube.com/user/smrr00#p/u/26/NSu3ylfMEgE

http://www.youtube.com/user/smrr00#p/u/17/7LOteYNum7M

http://www.youtube.com/user/smrr00#p/u/28/EJLDfCZGPf0

http://www.youtube.com/user/smrr00#p/u/39/5tig7Ec9p3U

http://www.youtube.com/user/smrr00#p/u/61/0JHjlyfAifE

Guest blooming

^

^

Wow, she has a beautiful voice and her piano playing is really great! Love the cover she did on HyeSun 'around the alley' song, it's so beautiful and I thought she did a good job in emoting the emotions.

Hi dramalovers26, I agree with you. She has beautiful voice and the way she plays piano make me jealous.

Wow! KJW pics .... playing the cello .... looks impressive :o Can't wait to watch Gu director's 1st full length movie Magic! :D Wish her great success, hope Hye Sun-ssi will work it in her stride and not be hard pressed with all the external pressures around her ........ :D

Thanks very much to natali, pinkfairy, sue, meow, GHSfan and everyone else for sharing all the news, updates, pics and clips and MVs with all of us :D

Guest susAmerica

I was searching for piano sheets for "BOF" OST on YT and found this 20 yrs old Malaysian who play excellent piano and can sing Korean songs and one of them is Around the Alley by Gummy from GHS "Breathe" CD, Luckily by Ashily and more. What do you guys think??? I missed our Jandi and BOF. Honestly, I stopped playing piano for over 20 years now. After GHS released her own piano CD "Breathe." I recently bought a keyboard and started playing again because of GHS. She gives me inspiration not to give up my dreams. I'm just an amateur player but hoping I can play good someday like them. GHS touched a lot of peoples heart like me.:)

http://www.youtube.com/user/smrr00#p/u/26/NSu3ylfMEgE

http://www.youtube.com/user/smrr00#p/u/28/EJLDfCZGPf0

http://www.youtube.com/user/smrr00#p/u/39/5tig7Ec9p3U

http://www.youtube.com/user/smrr00#p/u/61/0JHjlyfAifE

Blooming,

Thank you. What a great find!.

She sounds incredible and she sings the Korean so clearly.

Piano is amazing!

Guest ching22194

KJW is perfect for the role, no wonder Hyesun was trying

to convince him to play the lead role.

He's got the mysterious aura and his look is not

the typical goodlooking/boyish charm.

Thanks blooming for the YT clips,

wow that girl is simply amazing.

hi blooming :D really nice & good to know that you are now again playing piano..wow!! another beautiful & inspiring personal revelation from you..through Hye Sun, indeed a lot is inspired to continue discovering one`s given talent & not give up on one`s dreams..best of luck to you..i for one really admire those who can play piano & guitar as well..that Malaysian girl is amazing..

i have saved this vid during Isao Sasaki`s "With You" concert tour w/ Hye Sun..i feel proud for Hye Sun everytime i watch this esp. the part where she played with Isao in the later part :) truly a talented & an awe-inspiring artist.. :D

091017 Goo Hye Sun & Isao Sasaki "With You" Concert cut

tracie, don`t worry..those very cute pics deserve a repost hehehe..love it :D thanks..

sue, dramalovers/cheng, xuexi, ching22 :D

** waves to all sunnies **

"Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go,

be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and

one chance to do all the things you want to do." - Alexander Graham Bell

Hi sunnies!

Thanks for sharing all the super duper amazing pics of Hye Sun on the set of her new movie. Looking at the pics get's me all excited! You guys totally make my day, week, month, and year! Guys/Gals thank you! HUGS!

I love the pic of her n her puppy tracie! Thanks for posting it! Muaz!

Here's something that I made while I was making my siggie...

georgia-okeefe.jpg

GHS...

She is the Joan of Arc... the one who fought for the ones who couldn't speak and the weak.[more for religion]

She is the Elizabeth Bennet... the leader of the female liberation from Pride and Prejudice.

She is the equal of James Horner [those who don't know he composed the music from Titanic and Avatar].

She is as artistic as Georgia O'keefe.

She is the first woman of everything like Margaret Thatcher; the first female prime minister of the united kingdom n the former leader of the conservative party.

Wow lolli/aram! :D your post totally deserves to be top of the page I totally agree with your poem about Hyesun! thanks for sharing it here, that was just beautiful! :D I can't wait for more updates on her movie "Magic" I know everyone here are as well! At this time she'll be super busy with her movie but I hope she will be healthy despite the cold weather in Korea so as her cast and crew. Wish them all the best! Also seeing the pics of KJW playing the cello gives a mysterious feel and he does look abit like Wuzun :) oh tracie, those pics of her and her pup sooo adorable!!! Happy Weekend to all sunnies!!

17daqg.jpg

cr:DC

Hi Sunnies,

I'm pulling this over from the Joondi thread because it's concerning our own lovely GHS. I'm still new at posting so I don't know yet how to post "quotes", so forgive me if this is not the right way:

-------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK91HtYDtGY

Just asked a Korean friend to translate that part, here is the translation (her English is not quite good, hope you gals could still understand it briefly)

@2:03

MC: last time, at first meeting, you and min ho was awkward.

how is you and min ho close? show it to us

shin hye: we become more close, i call "oppa "

Min ho : when did you call me "oppa "ㅋㅋ

MC : min ho is king of cf last year

Min Ho : sandara park was so ashamed, with for 2 days but we didn't become close

and yui(after shool member) has active personality.

jessica gomes and i don't pass any word.ㅋㅋ

MC: didn't say yours any words?

Min Ho : you tired?ㅋㅋ

MC : lee min ho and jang geun suk is same age..

who do you like them?ㅋㅋ

Shin Hye: jang geun suk is not in here so i like more min ho.ㅋㅋ

Shin Hye: can i ask one thing?

who do you like among goo hye sun and me.ㅋㅋ

[that's when Minho try to stop Shin Hye asking laugh.gif]

Min Ho: i like more shin hye.

MC : why?

Min Ho : because...comfortable and cute....and because she is beside me now.ㅋㅋ

Minho was so overreacted and sensitive. he might be reluctant to answer that question, becoz he can only answer Shin Hye which I don't think it's the true one~ hehe biggrin.gif

Thanks blooming for the translated. sorry for duplicated since I did not refresh the page b4 posting

tongue.gif

------------------------------

To see more analysis and GIFs of LMH's funny reaction when Hye Sun is mentioned check out the Joondi/MinSun thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...535&st=4680

sasha, cute Taiwan pic of Hye Sun :)

LolliDoAlittle, nice work :) love the description labels intended for Hye Sun, The Wonder Girl & an added knowledge on those great people..wow!!

thanks for the pics jjongielove & jee..so cute Jandi doll..wanna have one also hehehe.. :D

genxv, it shows how BOF made a big impact on the main casts` career & personal life..Hye Sun`s name is still connected & linked whenever some of them appears in some events & commitments :)

Happy Weekend Sunnies!! :D

2lizn1c.jpg33xvngl.jpg

Guest sunkyunnie

hi~~everyone ^^ o~ I see that Jandi doll I bought that for my dongseng as my christmas gift and she like it very much. My family and friends very big fans of nuna ^^ ~~I also think that geum jandi doll looks like Hyesun nuna ^^ it is still so cold here in Korea I hope Hyesunnie nuna take care of herself ^^

43541148.gif

27117813.gif

GHS fan I always llloooovvveee seeing pics of HS from BOF. She was ssssooo cute, amazing, and hilarious! It suited her so perfectly like a the perfect glove.

genxv thanks for bringing the translation here. I haven't seen the vid yet, but that's funny that MH said that. It's amazing that people still link MH with HS to this day.

jjongielove OMG! Thanks for posting the pic of the Hye Sun doll and I must agree that's the cutest one that I have seen... being the cutest... can you please post the link to where you got that pic? I would like to buy one for myself... I am shameless so I am going to come out into the open and say YES! I do have all the F4 dolls! [gets ready for a round of laughter]

I see a lost cowboy also known as kyun oppa at the bottom posting a message! Hi oppa... no since I always dare to be different I am going to call you HYUNG! Hi Kyun Hyung... LOL!