Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest tweetybird08

I'm so happy that Goo Hye Sun is endorsing for this new product. She looks so cute and pretty in the pictures. She has a very beautiful smile. I love her flawless & white skin. I hope she will get more endorsements. I love her so much. Thanks for sharing everything related to GHS.

Guest wasfiyya

omooooooooooo iam sooo hapy for GHS she Deserve the best ILOve her soo much and her lovely smail thankes sue & webby for the translation and info and pink fairy for the pic and the link and misa_yen for the pic and the link pig huuuuuuuuuuug :) :) to all of you :rolleyes:

dramalovers26 welcom and happy you liked " pig hug" :)

Guest pianist

I'm so happy that Goo Hye Sun is endorsing for this new product... im glad to read.. it.. .. haha. i wanna drink it.. the 3 bottles.. becuz its makes me thirsty.. 0.0.. wow.. she even more more beautiful if i see the pix... of her.

MINSUN... FIGHTING.. ^_^

BY THE WAY.. THNX FOR THE UPDATES... :D

Guest minjee

Wow! thanks for all the new updates and pics of Hye Sun everyone~! :D

again, she never fails to impress us...I like the fact that she really thinks before she does something whether it may be on acting on drama, being a director, writer, artist and of course advertising a product that she believes in. She just take one step at a time and just continues surprise and inspire us :D So I guess there will be a new CF on the way then~~ hehehehe :D:lol: can't wait!!

32zucgi.jpg

pho20090724135750010700.jpg

NATE~ GHS@ CHEERFUL CARETAKER ARTICLE

ELLE GIRL~ AUGUST 2009

sue heres ELLE girl Q&A with GHS, hope you can translate..thanks in advance! :P

ta200907232122381.jpg

EG 올봄에 소설을 출간해서 놀라게 하더니, 이번에는 그림이네요. 갤러리 라메르에서 첫 번째 미술 전시회를 열었는데, 소감이 어떤가요.

구혜선 예전부터 생각은 하고 있었는데, 그게 이렇게 실현될지는 몰랐어요. ‘위드(YG엔터테인먼트가 추진하는 공익 캠페인. 이번 전시의 MD 상품 수익금은 위드에 기부될 예정이다)’의 제안을 받고, 혼자 하는 것보다 의미있겠다는 생각이 들어서 급히 진행을 하게 됐죠.

EG 학창 시절 예고 진학을 꿈꾸기도 했던 걸로 알고 있어요. 그림과는 어떻게 친해진 건가요?

구혜선 어 릴 때부터 그림 그리고 노는 걸 좋아했어요. 친구들과 동네 담벼락에 벽화를 그리기도 하고. 그렇다고 실력이 특출났던 건 아니고, 가끔 선생님이 미술 시간에 그린 내 그림을 교실에 붙여두시는 정도였죠. 어울리던 친구들이 워낙 다방면에 재주가 많아서 내가 특별하다는 생각을 못하고 자랐어요. 그런데 사회생활을 하면서 “너 왜 그렇게 많은 걸 하니?”라는 말을 많이 들어요.

EG 끊임없이 무언가를 배우려는 부지런한 학생 스타일 같아요.

구혜선 절대 아니에요. 게으르다고 어머니가 항상 걱정하셨어요. 다만 뭔가 하기로 했을 때, 단시간에 몰아서 하는 스타일이에요. 내가 그림 그리는 데 100일이 걸렸다면, 사실은 99일 놀고 하루에 집중해서 그리는 식이죠. 느낌이 왔을 때 몰아붙이는 게 제 방식이에요.

EG 소설 <탱고>도 <꽃보다 남자>를 촬영하는 동안 완성했다고 들었어요. 무언가에 몰입하면 초인적인 힘이 솟나요? 그렇게 탄생한 첫소설도 꽤 좋은 반응을 얻었죠?

구혜선 이런 질문을 많이 하던데요. “연이(<탱고>의 여주인공)는 왜 이렇게 인기 많아?”

EG 공감. 세 명이나 되는 남자와 얽혀있잖아요.

구혜선 연이가 인기 많다기보다, 살다보면 유독 남자가 많이 접근하는 시기가 있잖아요. 그리고 누구나 주변을 자세히 살펴보면 여러가지 감정으로 연결된 이성이 있기 마련이고. 아니면 그냥 판타지라고 생각해주세요(웃음). 무언가를 할 때마다 점점 더 큰 책임감이 느껴져요. 처음 것은 미숙하더라도, 다음 번에는 더 잘 해야겠다는 생각. 적어도 보는 사람들이 불편해하지 않도록 말이죠.

EG 책 뒷표지를 보면 양현석 사장님과 고 정승혜 대표님(영화사 아침)의 추천글이 실려 있어요. 두 분은 본인한테 어떤 의미인가요?

구혜선 사실 추천글은 유명한 사람이 써야 출판사가 좋아하잖아요. 주변에 유명한 친구들이 많긴 하지만, 내가 본래 부탁을 잘 못하는 성격이에요. 일한 대가 외에 무언가 공짜로 받는 것을 부담스러워해요. 이런 내가 가장 편하게 부탁할 수 있는 사람이 가족, 그리고 양현석 사장님이에요. 한편 정승혜 대표님은 제 인생의 매니저 같은 분이죠. 글을 쓰라고 격려해주시고 출판사를 연결해주신 분도 정 대표님이고요. 추천글 역시 부탁하기 전에 먼저 써주셨어요.

EG 안타까운 이야기지만 지난 5월에 정승혜 대표님이 세상을 떠나셨죠. 각별한 사이였던 만큼 슬픔도 컸을 텐데, 이제는 마음이 정리가 됐나요?

구혜선 빈소에서 탈진해서 쓰러졌다는 기사가 있었는데, 쓰러진 적 없거든요(이상하게 나에 대해서는 이런 오보가 많아요). 물론 많이 울기는 했죠. 하지만 어느 정도 예상을 하고 있던 상황이고, 떠나신 분 앞에서 내가 감히 울고불고 하면 안되겠다는 생각을 했어요. 마지막 가시는 길까지 지켜보고 나니 어느 정도 마음이 편했어요.

EG 단편영화 <유쾌한 도우미>를 찍도록 도와주시기도 했다고 들었어요. 덕분에 특이하게도 연기자로서가 아니라, 감독으로 스크린 데뷔를 하게 됐어요.

구혜선 나 역시 영화를 꿈꾸는 이 세상의 수 많은 사람 중 하나일 뿐이에요. 그저 재미있어서 혼자 시나리오를 쓰고, 콘티 작업하고, 배경 음악을 구상했는데 운 좋게도 기회를 얻어 영화가 되고, 책이 되고, 음반이 되었죠. 사실 영화에 대해 기술적으로 아는 게 많진 않아요. 이것저것 공부를 하고 있는데, 오히려 주변 사람들은 배우지 말라고 하더라고요. 그러면 혼자 다 하겠다고 나설 거라고(웃음).

ta200907232122392.jpg

EG 이렇게 다양한 활동을 벌이는 이유가 혹시 ‘연기자 생활이 만족스럽지 않기 때문인가’ 하는 의문이 들기도 했어요.

구혜선 본래 어떤 것에도 만족을 못하는 성격이에요. 맛있는 음식을 먹고 나서 “아, 배부르다!” 할 때 빼고는. 무엇을 하든 100점짜리 행복은 없는 것 같아요. 사실 스스로도 나를 잘 모르겠어요. 사람의 감정이란 게 무수히 많고, 매일 변화하고, 만나는 상대에 따라 달라지잖아요. 아무튼 재미있는 애 같긴 해요.

EG 영화, 책, 그림.… 그 다음 선보일 프로젝트는 뭔지 궁금하네요.

구혜선 머지 않아 음반이 출시될 예정이에요. 뉴에이지 음반이라고 할 수 있는데, 작곡은 모두 내가 하고 유명한 음악가들이 연주를 하죠. 오케스트라 음악도 있고, 노래도 하나 넣으려고요. 이번 음반은 2년 전부터 계획한 거였고, 이미 작년에 작곡을 다 마쳤어요. 책이나 전시도 예전부터 준비해왔던 것들인데, 본의 아니게 결과물이 줄지어 나오게 된 거죠.

EG <유쾌한 도우미>의 삽입곡도 본인이 직접 작곡했죠. 작곡은 어떻게 배우게 된 건가요?

구혜선 남들은 내가 사교육의 혜택을 많이 받은 줄 아는데, 집안이 그리 여유로운 편은 아니었거든요. 다만 어릴 때 좋은 선생님들의 영향을 많이 받았어요. 초등학교 때 다니던 피아노 학원 선생님이 유난히 예뻐하셔서, 거의 돈도 안 받고 피아노를 가르쳐 주셨죠. 아무 때나 와서 맘껏 피아노를 치게 해주었고, 코드나 작곡법, 청음 훈련도 지도해 주셨어요.

EG 양현석 사장님에게 음악에 대한 조언을 얻기도 하나요?

구혜선 네. 평소에도 아무 때나 전화해서 “오늘 곡 만들었는데 한 번 들어주세요”라고 졸라요. 그런데 난 사장님이 만든 음악을 이해 못하고, 사장님은 내가 만든 음악을 이해 못해요. 내가 만든 피아노 연주곡은 “어려워서 모르겠다”고 하시죠. 그래서 이번 앨범도 우리한테 다 맡기셨어요.

EG ‘우리’라는 말은 본인과 스탭들을 가리키는 거죠? 여러 사람들과 함께 일하는 과정 자체를 즐기는 듯해요.

구혜선 그게 더 사는 것 같잖아요. 연예인들은 무엇을 하든 결과적으로 혼자 남아요. 여러 스탭들이 모여서 드라마를 촬영해도, 찬사나 비난은 배우에게만 향하는 경우가 많잖아요. 이런 주변 시선 때문에 자신의 모습을 감출 수밖에 없어요. 하지만 다른 작업을 할 때는 그럴 필요가 없어요. 사람들한테 마구 내 의견을 얘기하고, 맘이 안 맞으면 싸우기도 하죠. 그러다가 결과물이 나오면 다함께 기뻐하고.

EG 이런 외부 활동이 고도의 이미지 마케팅이 아닌가 하는 오해의 시선도 있어요.

구혜선 그건 절대 아니에요. 사실 아주 평범해요. 함께 어울리는 친구들 중에 가장 모자란 사람이에요. 다만 삶을 더 즐기기 위해서 눈치 안 보고 뛰어드는 것뿐이죠. 주변 사람들한테도 이런 얘기를 많이 해요. “너 왜 사회에 세뇌당했니? 얌전하게 살지 마.”

EG 글을 쓰고, 그림을 그리고, 음악을 만드는 모든 행위가 궁극적으로는 어떤 꿈을 향하고 있나요.

구혜선 돈을 많이 벌거나 높은 사회적 지위를 얻고자 하는 욕심은 전혀 없어요. 마당이 있는 집에서 친구들과 함께 고기 구워먹고 맥주 마시는 그런 평범하고 안락한 삶을 꿈꿔요. 그림이나 음악은 부수적인 것일 뿐, 제 삶의 목적이 아니에요. 하다보면 점점 욕심이 생기기도 하는데, 그럴 때마다 초심을 잃지 않으려고 해요. 집착하게 되면 오히려 불행해질 것 같아요.

*자세한 사항은 엘르걸 본지 8월호를 참고하세요!

credit: ELLE GIRL KR

LINK: GHS~other footage of DOTOUR product launch

LINK: GHS~BOF press con BTS~shes so pretty

Guest ching22194

Also, in the Daum news, GHS's Taiwan Vogue Magazine is creating a quite a stir in Korea NOW. Few articles are even saying that she is getting flood of "love calls" from Taiwan. Her article in Vogue of Taiwan was quite soul-revealing. I hope a good reporter translates for the Korean audience to get to know GHS at a deeper and personal level. My gut feeling is that there must be a reason why GHS was able to be more open in Taiwan and not so in her own native country. Again, my gut feeling was that Korea was not so kind to her???? Just my feeling and the Taiwan Vogue reporter must have been very accepting and comfortable.

I think i have to agree.. she's been well received in Taiwan,

watching the video clips in Youtube they really adore her.

She must feel very comfortable around Taiwanese media.

She had to reveal part of herself because of the questions.

They want to know her and she's more than willing to share.

For me in the interview the reporter carries the responsibility

of giving people what they wanted to know and the image

you want the interviewee to be revealed.

How can you answer a question that haven't been asked?

i also thought Korea was not too kind to her..

based on the interview i saw where she said shes scared to go out

and her mom always checking up on her coz she's afraid she might

commit suicide coz that time a lot of artist had suicide..

Guest Miki67

wow...just back from a vacation...this thread is moving so fast :)..thanks guys for all ur contributions ^^

seems like it's about time for our girl to shine ...her popularity is increasing rapidly :lol:

thanks so much pink fairy for the interview in Ella..cant wait for the translation (thanks in advance Sue)..i bet it would be another

interesting article like the one in Vogue based on it's title "Sense & Sensibility" :)

Some thing to share today:

Another clip of Hye Sun at Doutor Cafe Event in TV Daily

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCThQRt72Lo

misa yen: finally, unni got ur PM in KST...i left u a mess in there also...check it out and PM me in sp if u wouldnt get it..u did a great job dear..unni has no comment hehe

wow..just left this thread 2 days and many news about hyesun..so happy :D new CF too :w00t: must read back :lol:

miss all you guys in here ;) .hello Nina i hope you have a great vacation and welcome back..miss you news about hyesun too you always give us her new schedule :P

for all who sharing pictures,video,news thanks so much :wub:

1_nb_lifestyle.jpg

2_nb_lifestyle.jpg

cre:DC

Thanks Pink for posting at least a portion of this interview!

Im going to try to have this translation up by this weekend, my schedule permitting but at the latest by the middle of next week.

From what I've skimmed so far, it looks like a pretty, insightful interview.

Guest sakura_dubai

woooooooow

she is director , writer and artist !!!?? wow~

what dramas or movies did she work on so far? that's cool.. i didn't know she could do so many things..

she is a multi-talented person !!

Guest webby

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...2386&page=2

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...2381&page=2

people at hyesun's DC gallery are projecting the possible drama that hyesun may take part in the latter half of the year. one of them analysed that the most probable ones are either

1) angel's temptation (rumored to be the male version of "wife's temptation")

2) korean version of Zettai Kareshi (japanese drama aka Absolute Boyfriend).

--the poster on DC said that Han Yeseul and Yunho was originally rumored to be in Zettai Kareshi, but since Yunho is off to take the football drama now, the original plan may not follow through...

i don't know whether hyesun will be acting in any one of those, but i'd be glad if i could see her on-screen again. If it would be Zettai Kareshi, i think they should strengthen the drama plot. i've watched the japanese version and the story is well-centered between the two main characters so, lotsa lotsa screen time. However, I thought the plot in the drama was under-developed. Never read the manga. Although initially i'd hope hyesun to choose on a totally different role for her next project, i'd also like to see her in a trendy drama one more time. So i'd be glad if she comes out in this.

does anyone know if hyesun said she will definitely be doing a drama this half of the year? I thought she'd be so busy with the movie directing, overseas promotion & new age album. (edit: it's not confirmed that she'll definitely do a drama the later half of the year).

some time ago there was an interview where hyesun was wondering whether to select a role similar to geum jandi (i would think Zettai Kareshi's role is more similar) or something totally different for her next project. well, anyway, we'll see. Nothing is confirmed, just hope to see her on-screen :)

Guest grrly

webby: if those speculations are correct, that would be awesome! Honestly, I would like to see her in a role different from GeumJandi. I think the male version of Wife's Temptation would be awesome. Wife's Temptation was a great drama. The characters were really strong. That's something that I want to see her act in...Nevertheless, whatever drama she chooses (if these are indeed true), it'll be a treat for us fans...

thank you everyone for sharing her latest endorsement pictures. She looks so fair and pretty as usual.

Guest bikyo25

Hello everyone..

Just have a chance posting for the first time here..

And I wanna share video where goo hye sun in this show (maybe just for a few minutes)..

The show is MBC park kyung lim wonderful outing and the guest is Lee Min Woo from Shinhwa..

Goo hye sun as min woo's friend in that show where he called her.. She is very beautiful in this show..

so, check this out..

Hello everyone..

Just have a chance posting for the first time here..

And I wanna share video where goo hye sun in this show (maybe just for a few minutes)..

The show is MBC park kyung lim wonderful outing and the guest is Lee Min Woo from Shinhwa..

Goo hye sun as min woo's friend in that show where he called her.. She is very beautiful in this show..

so, check this out..

Thanks for the vid links! i enjoyed watching the show..shes so pretty yeah, and its so nice of her to drop by for a friend like that! honestly the more I envy her as she really knows a lot of "HOT OPPAS" in korean entertainment circle tsk,tsk1205050gblwh7gbqi.gif

webby thanks for the info, though i too was wondering if she can do both things at a time like directing and acting as she already set her eyes on her directorial job later this year......I read that the guy version of Temptation of a Wife is set to air this October..so if she settle to do things either direct a movie or to star in a new drama it would really be wonderful for her and to us..369355slqhhz7rye.gif

Guest minjee

thanks webby for the update! It would be awesome if she does do a drama later this year...but then I have a 50:50 feeling she won't since she will be busy working on new age album, casting and directing but then a part of thinks she might since she's good at multi-tasking hahaha~~ I mean I can't believe she already finished writing the script for her musical that is just amazing! :D she seems good wth her time management ;) but she's definitely a hard worker!

These days it's good to see Hye Sun eoni is getting more and more recognised especially after BOF ended. I want to share an article from allkpop.com It's good to see there are no longer negative write ups and comments about her :) and I'm glad now more people are beginning to see her talent and beauty inside and out.

Goo Hye Sun for Elle Girl

Guest susAmerica

I know we are all wondering if GOO is going to direct or do a drama this remaining half of the year.

I just read the article, courtesy of Pink Fairy, and Goo seems to be saying that she tells to herself she must finishe the movie by end of November and she also says that she is thinking about doing a drama. She herself admits that it is going to be crazy until the end of the year. I will translate the article more in detail below. However, I hope she chooses wisely as this full-lenth movie is an expensive venture and she is in casting only at this time. She is a milti-takser but I am hoping she just focus on her own movie for now. Just my opinion from someone who is a bit overprotective.

I'm translating parts that we did not hear before.

Reported by Hong Soo Kyung of movieweek (ncreep@movieweek.co.kr) and 사진=김태선 pix by Kim Tae Sun

‘유쾌한 도우미’ 구혜선 “영화감독으로 데뷔했어요”

"Cheerful Caretaker" Goo Hye Sun's debut as a movie director

JES | 2009.07.24 13:58 입력

상큼 발랄 억척 서민소녀 '금잔디'로 나왔던 게 엊그제 같은데 어느새 그녀가 감독이란 타이틀로 부천국제판타스틱영화제(PiFan)를 찾았다. 연기면 연기, 책이면 책, 그림이면 그림 못 하는 게 없어 보이는 그녀는 어쩌다 연출의 세계에 빠져든 걸까.

'유쾌한 도우미'의 평가가 좋아요. 어쩌다 이런 독특한 이야기를 생각하게 되었죠?

Hong: Review of your movie "Cheerful Caretaker: is good. How did you ever think of such a unique story lline for your movie?

"평소에 그런 생각을 하고 사는 건 아니고요.(웃음) 장편으로 해볼 수 없는 이야기를 단편으로 만들어보고 싶었습니다."

Goo: I do not normally think about those topics.(laughs) I just wanted a story that I most likey would not want on a full-lenth movie.

언제부터 영화를 만들고 싶다는 꿈을 갖고 있었나요.

Hong: Since when did you wanted to make movies?

"정확히 말하면 영화를 해보고 싶다는 생각보다는 영상 디자인에 관심이 있었죠. 그림도 그리고 음악도 만들고 이것저것 하다 보니까 영상으로 디자인을 해보고 싶더라고요. '미장센'에 대한 공부를 해볼까 생각했는데 영화사 아침의 고 정승혜 대표님께서 영화감독을 해보라고 격려해주신 거죠. 그래서 무모한 도전을 하게 됐어요."

Goo: To be honest, I was really interested in set and scene design. I enjoy drawing, composing and few other things and just got interested in it. I was going to study art design but the President Jung Seung Hae of the Morning Production Company urged me instead to study movie directing. So. I took the reckless chanllenge.

'유쾌한 도우미'의 이야기는 누구 아이디어입니까.

Hong: Who came up with the idea of "Cheerful Caretaker".

"전혀 생각지 못한 아이디어가 즉흥적으로 떠올랐어요. 원래는 시신을 처리하는 장의사 이야기였어요. 그런데 그럴 수 없는 사람이 시신을 처리하면 더 재미있겠다는 생각이 들었어요. 그래서 종교적인 걸 떠올린 거죠."

Goo: The idea just came to me. Originally I was thinking of a funeral parlor that took care of corpses. Then, it suddenly came to me that it would be lot more interesting if the story is about a person prohibited from killing to deal with corpses. ( I could see how her mind moves towards stories of mystery and even thrillers!)

박찬욱 감독의 영향이 느껴졌어요.

Hong: I felt an influence of Director Park Chan Wook.

"단편이라서 마구마구 실험을 해봤어요. 발칙한 상상을 마음껏 할 수 있는 게 영화인데, 그 중에서도 금기된 것들을 단편 영화에서 마음껏 뿜어내보자고 결심했죠. 박찬욱 감독님의 영화는 아주 좋아합니다. 전에 어느 제작 관계자 분도 '유쾌한 도우미'를 보고 박찬욱 감독님의 옛날 단편 영화 같다고 그러시더라고요. 완전히 영광이죠."

Goo: Since it is a short movie, I tried to experiment. Movies are supposed to be about boundless imagination. I was determined to use as much taboo and prohibitied subjects/materials as possible. I do love the works of Director Park Chan Wook. One associate of films also told me that "Cheerful Caretaker" reminded him of the earlier works of Director Park. I felt completely honored.

스태프들 크레딧이 쟁쟁하던데요.

Hong: You gave lots of credits to your staff.

"다 정승혜 대표님의 인복이었죠. 저는 가진 게 아무 것도 없었어요. 처음에 대표님과 영화사 사무실에서 회의를 할 때 '뭐하냐'고 들어오는 한 분 한 분에게 대표님이 '참여해' 그러신 거예요. '어, 구혜선씨, 안녕하세요'라고 인사 건네는 분에게 '일단 앉아봐' 그러시고.(웃음) 그렇게 게릴라처럼 모여서 다들 반신반의하시며 도와주셨어요."

Goo: Everything was a blessing from the late President Jung Sung Hae. I really had nothing when I started. When I first started, I had a meeting with President Jung at her office and she invited anybody that took and initial interest in our project to join in the meeting, (laughs) She introduced me to all of her staff. They still helped me even though they had some doubts of their own.

장편 영화 작업은 어디까지 진행됐나요.

Hong: How far have you progressed in your work on your full-length movie?

"캐스팅 중이에요. 첼리스트가 나오는 음악 영화죠. 일단 말은 11월 크랭크 인이라고 하고 다녀요. 말을 해야 지키는 성격이라서요. 드라마도 하나 할 것 같은데, 하반기에 큰일 났어요.(웃음)"

Goo: I am in the middle of casting for actors and actresses. It is a musical movie with a cellist. First, I tell everybody that the movie is due in November (I do not know what 크랭크 인이라고 means). My personality tends to obey spoken promises that I say out loud. I also may do a drama...I am in trouble for the rest of the year.

Guest aytrang

I am very happy for Goo Hye Sun with her new product endorsement.

She looks so young and pretty in the pictures.

Thank you everyone for your contributions to this thread.

I miss her so much.